McChrystal Is Untouchable...

Don't buy into this President's Peacock strut on this one. It's all show. He can't fire McChrystal and he knows it. McChrystal is not only the best man for the job but he also knows too much. If he's fired he will then be free to openly & publicly discuss this Administration's shocking incompetence. They're not going to allow that to happen. It's all just a Peacock strut in the end. McChrystal will come out of this just fine. That's my prediction. You heard it here first.

I don't really want to try to be the devils advocate...I don't need one...

You are a fool. Not always a bad thing.. Somebody has to be dumb enough to walk out in front of busses.

McChrystal is toast. Second stupid statement in less than a year? It doesn't matter what you think he knows...what he doesn't know is when to keep his pie hole shut.

If you need to know the value of a stupid General..ask Bush...How many did he fire or force into retirement?

Man does this thread make the OP look like a moron. :lol:

irony.jpg

The General was not fired. Either way,it's a real shame. We lost a good & honorable man today. I'm sure if he spoke out against a Republican President,he would be hailed as a brave Whistle Blower Hero from the same blood-thirsty jackals who are now rejoicing in his demise. He will be missed. Goodbye and God Bless,General McChrystal.

The General was not fired. Either way,it's a real shame. We lost a good & honorable man today. I'm sure if he spoke out against a Republican President,he would be hailed as a brave Whistle Blower Hero from the same blood-thirsty jackals who are now rejoicing in his demise. He will be missed. Goodbye and God Bless,General McChrystal.

hello. reality called and wanted you to know it's still here.

The General was not fired. His resignation was accepted by the President.

right, and my father's not dead, he's just been holding his breath in a hole for 36 years. chillin' out, so to speak.

get a grip, willya? :lol:

right, and my father's not dead, he's just been holding his breath in a hole for 36 years. chillin' out, so to speak.

Actually,the NBC & AP headlines are inaccurate. The General resigned. I'm sure they will correct their mistakes soon.

Don't buy into this President's Peacock strut on this one. It's all show. He can't fire McChrystal and he knows it. McChrystal is not only the best man for the job but he also knows too much. If he's fired he will then be free to openly & publicly discuss this Administration's shocking incompetence. They're not going to allow that to happen. It's all just a Peacock strut in the end. McChrystal will come out of this just fine. That's my prediction. You heard it here first.

Too late - already done......FIRED.

Actually,the NBC & AP headlines are inaccurate. The General resigned. I'm sure they will correct their mistakes soon.

Resigned is just the nicer, kinder way of putting that he was........FIRED!!!

The General resigned. The NBC & AP headlines are inaccurate. I stand by that. They will agree with me eventually and will correct their mistakes.

Rotfl!!!!!! We really didn't need such a crystal example of your inability to analyze simple political situations.

The General resigned. The NBC & AP headlines are inaccurate. I stand by that. They will agree with me eventually and will correct their mistakes.

So basically you're the typical dumbfuck Neocon that will deny facts that reveal you were wrong. Bury your head a little more dumbass.

Your McCrystal Ball needs a tune up sport! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey stupid........ever served in the military, because according to your ignorant posts, it's readily apparent even to the most casual observer, that you haven't.

24 hours ago, he was the commander in Afghanistan. I'd be willing to lay a LOT of money down saying that his rotation date wasn't yesterday.

He's now handed in his resignation papers, and is not going back to Afghanistan.

He was fired.

By the way, with the way you've continually been wrong on these boards REPEATEDLY, why the fuck should anyone agree with your stupid ass?

I can tell you from the inside that generals are never fired. They ALWAYS resign. It is the same with any political position. How often have you heard that someone resigned and you actually knew they were fired. The news reports it that way as well. He was fired, plain and simple.

TOTAL FAIL! Again. :muahaha:

Dumb civilians have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to military issues. There are many smart ones who do though.

(People, this is an example of a dumb civilian).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back