McChrystal Is Untouchable...

Don't buy into this President's Peacock strut on this one. It's all show. He can't fire McChrystal and he knows it. McChrystal is not only the best man for the job but he also knows too much. If he's fired he will then be free to openly & publicly discuss this Administration's shocking incompetence. They're not going to allow that to happen. It's all just a Peacock strut in the end. McChrystal will come out of this just fine. That's my prediction. You heard it here first.

Your McCrystal Ball needs a tune up sport! :lol::lol::lol:

As we can now see he wasn't predicting anything. We all know he got fired but liberallickass will claim that never happened.

Don't buy into this President's Peacock strut on this one. It's all show. He can't fire McChrystal and he knows it. McChrystal is not only the best man for the job but he also knows too much. If he's fired he will then be free to openly & publicly discuss this Administration's shocking incompetence. They're not going to allow that to happen. It's all just a Peacock strut in the end. McChrystal will come out of this just fine. That's my prediction. You heard it here first.

The General resigned. The NBC & AP headlines are inaccurate. I stand by that. They will agree with me eventually and will correct their mistakes.

So basically you're the typical dumbfuck Neocon that will deny facts that reveal you were wrong. Bury your head a little more dumbass.

Denying what facts? The General resigned. I said the AP & NBC headlines are inaccurate. They will agree with me eventually and correct their mistakes. He resigned. That's a fact.

The General resigned. The NBC & AP headlines are inaccurate. I stand by that. They will agree with me eventually and will correct their mistakes.

You look like a dumb ass. Seriously!

Wow. Admit you are wrong. Admit it! You will feel better and perhaps we will stop laughing here.

Thanks for the chuckle though.

So basically you're the typical dumbfuck Neocon that will deny facts that reveal you were wrong. Bury your head a little more dumbass.

Denying what facts? The General resigned. I said the AP & NBC headlines are inaccurate. They will agree with me eventually and correct their mistakes. He resigned. That's a fact.

Link?

Just stop. Your an ass. What he did was unforgivable and against everything I learned when I was in. You do not say anything about the Commander in Chief like he did. Period!

Your safest move is to pretend your computer crashed and come back in a few days. If you don't realize he was fired then you should self-ban from posting on any and all political issues until you graduate a 101 course for dummies. You're only going to further embarrass yourself........

Last edited:

what little respect I ever had for you just evaporated. The general "resigned" because that is the method that is used to remove flag officers from their positions when they have fucked up. You have been told that, but refuse to admit that your prediction was completely inaccurate.

Link?

Just stop. Your an ass. What he did was unforgivable and against everything I learned when I was in. You do not say anything about the Commander in Chief like he did. Period!

Quote exactly what he said with a link.

You Hopey Changey Butt-Sniffers can continue to rejoice in the man's demise but i will continue to call him a brave Whistle Blower Hero. Karma will work everything out in the end. This will come back around on this President and his buffoon lackeys. Btw,your "Traitor" General Petraeus is now in control of Afghanistan. Kind of kick in the nuts for all you Moveon.org Liberal Wankers no? :)

You Hopey Changey Butt-Sniffers can continue to rejoice in the man's demise but i will continue to call him a brave Whistle Blower Hero. Karma will work everything out in the end. This will come back around on this President and his buffoon lackeys. Btw,your "Traitor" General Petraeus is now in control of Afghanistan. Kind of kick in the nuts for all you Moveon.org Liberal Wankers no? :)

That gets my vote for one of the most pathetic attempts ~ever~ for trying to distract accountability.

(Plus you dumbfuck.......many of us never supported Obushama)

I really do think the man is a Hero. He was just too honest. That was his biggest sin i guess. He will be missed.

I wonder if McChrystal insisted on resigning. Whether fair or not, the comments he and his staff made would have been detrimental to the overall mission.

McChrystal is astute enough to know that, and I wonder if he insisted on it as a act of selfless service.

BUTT SNIFFERS!!!????

Well...I NEVER!!!:eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back