McCarthy to Biden: Give Us Your Bank Statements or We'll Impeach You

Boring and lame. You are just another voice that operates from stupidity and hate. Do you think scum bags charges will go away if you can find Clinton, Obama or Biden guilty of something. You are such a idiot. The man is toast and will be spending the rest of his ugly cruel life in jail, taking it up the ass.
Thank you for a superb example of why independents are the largest growing political affiliation in the country. :)

But it certainly seems that the Republicans will be nancing out again and not impeaching Biden - another broken promise - so congrats; YOUR criminal cult leader wins! :)

So good for the country.

:TH_WAY~113:

There isn't a Biden video out there that is troubling in any way more then Scum bag videos. . For ever Biden video the MAGA Maggots bring up there is easily ten videos of scum bag , where each are twice as troubling. These haters are so fucking stupid.
Spectacular; thank you for your service to independent voter registration.

Feel free to Google the Biden Ukraine extortion video if you ever manage to free your mind.

:)

Thank you for a superb example of why independents are the largest growing political affiliation in the country. :)

But it certainly seems that the Republicans will be nancing out again and not impeaching Biden - another broken promise - so congrats; YOUR criminal cult leader wins! :)

So good for the country.

Republicans will be nancing out again and not impeaching Biden - another broken promise

How can they "promise" to do so?

Xiden’s obstruction of a congressional investigation is obstruction and impeachable

Spectacular; thank you for your service to independent voter registration.

Feel free to Google the Biden Ukraine extortion video if you ever manage to free your mind.

:)
I would never waste my time, since I have never seen one of you maggots ever tell the truth. If you open your mouth it is a lie. If it is so , If Biden is guilty of something. charge him, of course you have to have more then your hate for him to get him charged, Whe3n You do that the police will tell you what a dumb fuck you are. You are a total waste to humanity.

So good for the country.

How much of a microbe do you have to be , to think that finding Biden or Obama or Clinton guilty of some crime. , will make scum bag any less of a criminal then what he is. Or justify his actions, This is a prime example of the total complete stupidity of the hate group the right calls a party. The world of bottom feeders.

My challenge to everyone, give me any right wing statement that has ever been presented here that is thge truth. The complete truth. I will be handing out gold stars for this challenge.

Biden should literally tell McArthy on live TV to "go fuck himself. "
Agreed, he should tell the whole hate group that, nope I don't care if it is half the population , that's the same part of the population that made Hitler a world power.

Biden should literally tell McArthy on live TV to "go fuck himself. "
He’s literally already done that, and the entire American people…hence why we have record amount of people worse off then before he was elected. record Covid deaths, record credit debt, over half a million jobs lost in 2 months…

He’s literally already done that, and the entire American people…hence why we have record amount of people worse off then before he was elected. record Covid deaths, record credit debt, over half a million jobs lost in 2 months…
Shut up Russia Bot nothing said had anything to do with Biden. Is you boss Putin even alive?.

hence why we have record amount of people worse off then before he was elected
Show me this number and your source.

Forum List

Back