Trump just told Carlson mail voting is rigged (He's 100% correct. Don't vote by mail)

The dangers of voting by mail are known to all of us (except liberals). Trump just confirmed that mail voting results in fraudulent results everywhere it happens.
Do not vote by mail. I repeat. DO NOT vote by mail

I will NEVER vote by mail. In person though I did vote absentee a couple of times. BTW absentee voting was around before this Democrat induced mess of stuffing the ballot box.

I'll enjoy watching you scum raising hell if the numbers against you are so high you can't plan for enough fake ballots to steal '24. You'll be squealing about a steal louder and more violently than any Republican did in '20. If the courts choose to ignore another steal like '20, this nation is going to come apart at the seams and when half the country realizes there's no longer any reason to trust elections, even YOU people will suffer from the negative consequences of that. ALL OF US will be harmed, not just your "opponents".

Ballot harvesting drop boxes and mass mailout ballots like we did in 2020 is a recipe for voter fraud... hopefully the swing states have corrected this.... In California ballot harvesting has ruined the state... people show up to ballot centers with trunk loads of ballots... its ridiculous...

And are you talking about the debunked claim that Democrats stuff ballot boxes? You're watching that mules crap again, aren't you?
Was not debunked at all. Evidence is there, just ignored by the courts in certain swing states. Democrats and RINOS cannot do anything straight up. They can all take a long walk off a short bridge.

The dangers of voting by mail are known to all of us (except liberals). Trump just confirmed that mail voting results in fraudulent results everywhere it happens.

That's right conservatives, 100% do not vote by mail.

Don't vote early either, that's just as bad.

And why fight the crowds on election day? Just stay home. No need to vote at all. We got this for ya.

Did Trump offer any specifics as to why it leads to fraudulent results? I would think a presidential candidate who is leveling charges that essentially say the heart of our democratic system is a fraud would come up with details to back up his accusations.

Did he do that?

I can't imagine any American accepting anything less when accusations this serious are put out by a man who my be president..

Did Trump offer any specifics as to why it leads to fraudulent results? I would think a presidential candidate who is leveling charges that essentially say the heart of our democratic system is a fraud would come up with details to back up his accusations.

Did he do that?

I can't imagine any American accepting anything less when accusations this serious are put out by a man who my be president..
trump blew it all out of proportion...he could have handled that better....but as usual his big mouth got in the way.....

And electronic voting machines. Look at how Diebold voting machines stole Florida 2000 and Ohio 2004

No, the only danger to voting is conservatives and their desire to destroy democracy.

Forum List

Back