McCains Concession Speech

Pube:

1. Two slight problems with your "sis" statement...firstly, to be your "sis" I would be female..which I am not....two, if you actually knew what a Marxist was, you would know that Obama is not one...never has been one.

2. I never said I "feel" your a psyco, I said I "think" you are a psyco....two very different things.

3. And the fact that your proud of your yard sign that is for a woman that could not tell you the 3 countries in NAFTA or that Africa is a continent and not a country. A woman who said that her meeting with the British Amabassador to the US was a reflection of her Foreign Policy experience....when she has never met him...A woman who thinks that Freddie and Fannie are funded by the Tax Payer...and lets not get into the Gibson and Couric interviews....yeah I am sure you are a proud supporter....lol

Pube:

1. Two slight problems with your "sis" statement...firstly, to be your "sis" I would be female..which I am not....
Perhaps not physically, but your thinking is that of the irrational female... thus when I read your work, you come off as a female. If you don't like that, I suggest you butch up.

two, if you actually knew what a Marxist was, you would know that Obama is not one...never has been one.

Yeah I hear ya sis... sadly for you Marxists weren't really in Black and white and there is no actual requirement that they were gray flannel.

2. I never said I "feel" your a psyco, I said I "think" you are a psyco....two very different things.

It doesn't matter what you said... the simple fact is there is no basis in reasoning to support your assertion; reasoning which would require thought... thus your perspective can only ride on the jerking knee of an emotional reaction... thus 'you feel'...

3. And the fact that your proud of your yard sign that is for a woman that could not tell you the 3 countries in NAFTA or that Africa is a continent and not a country...
That you project an absurd myth as fact, only adds to the litany of evidence which proves your irrational feminine traits.

A woman who said that her meeting with the British Amabassador to the US was a reflection of her Foreign Policy experience....when she has never met him...

A statement which was never made..

A woman who thinks that Freddie and Fannie are funded by the Tax Payer...
Fannie and Freddy were guaranteed by the US Tax payer... and the US Taxpayer just guaranteed those two leftist train-wrecks to the tune of HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS... The suggestion that Fannie and Freddy aren't funded by the tax payers is ABSURDITY ON PARADE!

and lets not get into the Gibson and Couric interviews....yeah I am sure you are a proud supporter....lol

That you would lend credence to either of those two AGAIN ADDS TO THE CERTAINTY OF YOUR IRRATIONAL FEMININE PERSONA.

You're a full-fledged PMSing drunk chick, reeling from the most recent example of a man using and losing her... all pumped up about 'the new man in her life who can't wait to tell the world how he 'really treats her right...'

Last edited:
This was one of the best concession speeches I have ever heard, and was by far the best speech McCain gave during the election.

Why the hell couldn't THAT have been the John McCain that ran for President?

Perhaps not physically, but your thinking is that of the irrational female... thus when I read your work, you come off as a female. If you don't like that, I suggest you butch up.

That's right.

Real men are holed up in their underground bunker somewhere in the UP, with 40,000 rounds of ammo, a short-wave radio, piles of canned food, one gold coin after cashing in their life savings, all the while waiting to defend the imminent invasion from the UN black helicopters.

That's right.

You should have stopped while you were ahead. I know that you people need to ginore the feminizing tendencies of your ideology... as such makes it very difficult to maintain the delusion, that you're not helpless little panty waste's looking for a Nanny-state to care for you.

But I'm inclined to remined you gals of your failure, every time I find you flapping your rhetorical gums...

This was one of the best concession speeches I have ever heard, and was by far the best speech McCain gave during the election.

Why the hell couldn't THAT have been the John McCain that ran for President?

Well McCain has a lot of practice at giving concession speeches, so he should be pretty good at it by now... It could be argued that giving concession speeches is fast becoming his SPECIALTY.

You should have stopped while you were ahead. I know that you people need to ginore the feminizing tendencies of your ideology... as such makes it very difficult to maintain the delusion, that you're not helpless little panty waste's looking for a Nanny-state to care for you.

But I'm inclined to remined you gals of your failure, every time I find you flapping your rhetorical gums...

Oh, I make a pretty comfortable living, so I'm not sure what failure or Nanny-state to which you refer.

Unless, of course, if by "failure," you mean the elections of 2006 and 2008...

Publius Infinitum said:
You should have stopped while you were ahead. I know that you people need to ignore the feminizing tendencies of your ideology... as such makes it very difficult to maintain the delusion, that you're not helpless little panty waste's looking for a Nanny-state to care for you.

But I'm inclined to remind you gals of your failure, every time I find you flapping your rhetorical gums...

Oh, I make a pretty comfortable living, so I'm not sure what failure or Nanny-state to which you refer.

Unless, of course, if by "failure," you mean the elections of 2006 and 2008...

Oh no doubt you're a gal of vast wealth... the purest essence of success, willingly parting with major league percentages of your income to service the needs of the under-privileged... You just endorse the forced confiscation of the product of individual labor on some vague and wholly unstated principle... I've no doubt that you have solid gold health insurance and drive a state of the art hybrid vehicle, and live in a well built, quite comfortable home which is loaded with earth saving green-friendly features... you just endorse a Marxist for President of the US, on some vague and wholly unstated principle which stems from your belief that your personal property would better serve humanity by having it divvied up amongst those that played no part in earning it.

I've no doubt that you're a person of substantial means, uncommon insight and an extraordinary sense of reason... who just doesn't feel comfortable demonstrating it in anonymous public message boards, so you pretend to be ignorant of the extensive list of leftist failures…

Oh no doubt you're a gal of vast wealth... the purest essence of success, willingly parting with major league percentages of your income to service the needs of the under-privileged... You just endorse the forced confiscation of the product of individual labor on some vague and wholly unstated principle... I've no doubt that you have solid gold health insurance and drive a state of the art hybrid vehicle, and live in a well built, quite comfortable home which is loaded with earth saving green-friendly features... you just endorse a Marxist for President of the US, on some vague and wholly unstated principle which stems from your belief that your personal property would better serve humanity by having it divvied up amongst those that played no part in earning it.

I've no doubt that you're a person of substantial means, uncommon insight and an extraordinary sense of reason... who just doesn't feel comfortable demonstrating it in anonymous public message boards, so you pretend to be ignorant of the extensive list of leftist failures…

No, in fact I raised myself on a steady diet of Ayn Rand, Frederic Bastiat, Hayek, von Mises, Friedman and various other libertarians. I am more than familiar of the failures of the Left.

But I'm also familiar with the failures of the Right.

A set of core values is important but dogmatic ideology is the refuge of fools. Ideologues define the world as they think it should be, not as it is.

Defining who is and who is not an American is the basest form of rigid ideology, as repugnant as racism or sectarianism.

No, in fact I raised myself on a steady diet of Ayn Rand, Frederic Bastiat, Hayek, von Mises, Friedman and various other libertarians. I am more than familiar of the failures of the Left.

But I'm also familiar with the failures of the Right.

Are ya now? And what would those failures be?

(Now kids... get set for a list, on the off chance that one materializes, of leftist failures being projected as those of the ideological right. The Rightwing is represented by those that believe in individual liberty... and the unalienable God given rights and responsibilities inherent in each individual... There is no potential for that to fail... ever.)

A set of core values is important but dogmatic ideology is the refuge of fools. Ideologues define the world as they think it should be, not as it is.

So the message here is that core principles are fine but ya can't stand on them and expect to get along...

Here's a clue Skippy... I don't give a red rat's ass what those that oppose my core principles think and I'm not willing to compromise around them for the sake of comity.

Defining who is and who is not an American is the basest form of rigid ideology, as repugnant as racism or sectarianism.

And there ya have it friends... To this 'moderate' ya can't really 'define American'... because to do so will exclude some people and that will offend those people and what's can be served by offending people?

Of course she doesn't give two shits about how I am offended by her soft headed drivel... but she is SURE that it's not right to offend those which espouse opinion which is incontestably offensive to the principles on which America was founded.

NOW do you see why these people should not be allowed within 100 miles of a voting booth?

They are GIVING AWAY THIS NATION... and they're using their vote to do it. Which is why 'they' were not given the vote when such issues were being discussed.

Do yourself a favor sis... GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE GOP. You're not welcome here. We don't want you, you aren't 'with us' and we are decidedly AGAINST YOU!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back