Idiots didn't listen, didn't learn in 2008

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
If an idiot is in a room, surrounded by more idiots, does he/she know it???

Probably not. Group think can blind the most perceptive eyes, and silence the best of ears. In this case, the warnings were there, but the idiots rambled on, oblivious to the oncoming earthquake. These self proclaimed knowitalls have come up short 2008. Now, all the proponents of greed, outsourcing, and those who say "fuck the working class", can all huddle together and figure out what happened.

Final comment on Palin,,,, what a waste of time. Anybody who thinks she is presidential material,, is probably reading this. :cuckoo:

Do I think Obama is gift to the American citizen?? No, but he probably can never do worse than George W. Bush. Obama was voted in by a slew of racist people, and many who are just plain scared of the direction this country has been taken over the last eight years.

If an idiot is in a room, surrounded by more idiots, does he/she know it???

Probably not. Group think can blind the most perceptive eyes, and silence the best of ears. In this case, the warnings were there, but the idiots rambled on, oblivious to the oncoming earthquake. These self proclaimed knowitalls have come up short 2008. Now, all the proponents of greed, outsourcing, and those who say "fuck the working class", can all huddle together and figure out what happened.

Final comment on Palin,,,, what a waste of time. Anybody who thinks she is presidential material,, is probably reading this. :cuckoo:

Do I think Obama is gift to the American citizen?? No, but he probably can never do worse than George W. Bush. Obama was voted in by a slew of racist people, and many who are just plain scared of the direction this country has been taken over the last eight years.

OCmon---we have just rid the shackles of our racist ways and have a black man to give us hope and change. The world will look at us differently. We finally repaid the black man !! We can love America----it's really OK !!

I'm betting McCain got much more racist votes because whites outnumber blacks 15:2.

He did an excellent job. Touched on many tasks that lie ahead for him.:clap2:

I didn't hear McCain's. I heard it was good.

Palin,,,, good riddance.
Maybe she can drive her kids to Nebraska and give somebody else a chance of raising them.

I am not trying to dump on Republicans. And, I am not saying that Obama is the answer to this nation's problems. But, we know that George W, and the rest of the right wing wackos have cost this country greatly. So many sectors have been alienated by the current Republican's, I am surprised that McCain got the votes he did.

But, again, it was nice to hear a speech given by somebody who could speak the language, well.

92% of blacks voted for Obama versus the other 8% that didn't. There is no such thing as racism there.

There was a huge racist element in this election. No doubt. BUT racism turns out to be the unlikely hero in this case. Thank God for racism. If it takes racism to break free from the corporatist GOP and their laundering and getting rich on your tax dollars, so be it. Unbelievable that people actually defended the party that's been stealing from them.

I'm betting McCain got much more racist votes because whites outnumber blacks 15:2.

Will you guys just quit the whole:

“It’s racist for a black person to vote for another black person because of the color of their skin”

You are all putting a Fox spin on what racism is, as racism is bred from irrational hate due to skin color or ethnic origin, and voting for someone because you share a common skin color is not hate driven, someone could vote for a black man, because he is black, and not have it be a “racist” action.

On the other hand if you vote against someone based on their skin color or ethnic origin that is racist as it is hate (or disapproval) for an individual due only to color or origin.

As the vast majority of black voters voted for Bill Clinton (who is in fact a white man), those same voters casting a ballot for Obama is not racist.

With all the comments stating that Obama is a “half breed, Muslim, etc…” those are racist and I have seen those comments much more frequently (even the “Hussein Obama” comment is a little racists) than the Obama camp saying “kill whitey”.

It’s not always the action that determines what is racism, it’s the intent behind the action.

Will you guys just quit the whole: “It’s racist for a black person to vote for another black person because of the color of their skin”You are all putting a Fox spin on what racism is, as racism is bred from irrational hate due to skin color or ethnic origin, and voting for someone because you share a common skin color is not hate driven, someone could vote for a black man, because he is black, and not have it be a “racist” action.On the other hand if you vote against someone based on their skin color or ethnic origin that is racist as it is hate (or disapproval) for an individual due only to color or origin. As the vast majority of black voters voted for Bill Clinton (who is in fact a white man), those same voters casting a ballot for Obama is not racist.With all the comments stating that Obama is a “half breed, Muslim, etc…” those are racist and I have seen those comments much more frequently (even the “Hussein Obama” comment is a little racists) than the Obama camp saying “kill whitey”. It’s not always the action that determines what is racism, it’s the intent behind the action.

so the people who voted for McCain because he's white weren't racist?

Forum List

Back