McCain slams Trump

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
McCain criticizes Trump's Syria policy despite cancer diagnosis

the Arizona senator blasted President Trump amid a report that the administration decided to halt a CIA training program for moderate Syrian rebels fighting Bashar al-Assad's regime.

"If these reports are true, the administration is playing right into the hands of Vladimir Putin," McCain
said in a statement Thursday. "Making any concession to Russia, absent a broader strategy for Syria, is irresponsible and short-sighted."

In response, Trump quickly tweeted....I prefer those who do not have brain cancer

Last edited:
Fuck McStain and the neocons and progressives that want us to go to war over Syria.

Drop bombs on those Muzzies all day, I don't care, but we shouldn't waste time training anyone or arming Muslims, nor should we have people on the ground there.

the Arizona senator blasted President Trump amid a report that the administration decided to halt a CIA training program for moderate Syrian rebels fighting Bashar al-Assad's regime.

"If these reports are true, the administration is playing right into the hands of Vladimir Putin," McCain
said in a statement Thursday. "Making any concession to Russia, absent a broader strategy for Syria, is irresponsible and short-sighted."

In response, Trump quickly tweeted....I prefer those who do not have brain cancer

Obviously you are lying.
But other than that, Trump both called and wrote a note to McCain after hearing about his cancer...what did the media do? They wrote about Obama tweeting a "heartwarming" message to John...and said Trump has yet to tweet anything...leaving out that he both called and wrote a personal note.

Why does the left love warmongers? Are they stupid?

If Obama did what Trump did, the left would love it.

Has to be some kind of mental illness.

Seriously tempted to move this thread to the Flame Zone just so I can 'honor' it with a STFU

So you support arming Al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria, good to know.

"If these reports are true, the administration is playing right into the hands of Vladimir Putin"

Typical non sequitur fallacy by leftist shit-stains, "if we don't do as the globalists demand, we're doing what Putin wants".

Fuck McStain and you globalist pigs that want us to go to war against Russia. Trump was elected on the premise of rejecting the idea of wanting to go to war against Russia.

Obviously you are lying.
But other than that, Trump both called and wrote a note to McCain after hearing about his cancer...what did the media do? They wrote about Obama tweeting a "heartwarming" message to John...and said Trump has yet to tweet anything...leaving out that he both called and wrote a personal note.

LOL

Did you read what Trumps "heartwarming condolences" were?
Cold, indifferent and generic

At least we had Obama showing what true statesmanship is all about

Nice program Obama Bin Lying had paying terrorists to kill Christians over in The Middle East.
McCain should retire when he finds himself defending terrorists.

McCain is a piece of shit. Fucking RINO NeoCon of the first order. I only voted for him because he wasn't Obama. I knew then that he was a piece of shit.

I don't even know if we're worse for Obama than if we had gotten McCain. That's how terrible and treasonous the guy is.

McCain has always thought that the Middle East should be the 58th state of the union.

Obviously, you agree.

Yeah, but McCain wouldn't have loved it. That's the point, or it should be. McCain thinks it was a bad move. A lot of the hawks do. Turning it into a thread about who likes Trump and who liked Obama is not the point. Can we ever have a discussion around here about the actual POINT?

Yeah, but McCain wouldn't have loved it. That's the point, or it should be. McCain thinks it was a bad move. A lot of the hawks do. Turning it into a thread about who likes Trump and who liked Obama is not the point. Can we ever have a discussion around here about the actual POINT?
Really?

I am not turning the thread into ANYTHING. Merely making a valid point, which apparently you missed.

/----/ In response, rightwinger quickly posted....I prefer those who have brain cancer. They will die quickly and not be a drain on the Social Security Trust Fund.

Forum List

Back