Trump supporters still fixate on Clinton

• Banned
and you need to find another hobby before you run out of butthurt salve.

Are you kidding??...........The fun is just starting watching the "smarter" rats being the first to abandon the ship.

• Banned
Hillary who?

Good for you........
You're fulfilling the ONLY possible function your half brain is capable of on this forum......BUMPING UP A THREAD......Thanks!!! ....LOL

well-------when voting in a presidential election-----most people are dealing with a
"relatively speaking---the "best" person for the job----------what's wrong with that?

1. It's clear from the primaries that support of Trump was not contingent on Hillary hate.
2. Hardcore Hillary haters despised that woman long before Trump came along.

Were you this concerned when Obama kept blaming Bush thru his administration?

When Obama inherited from Bush-baby 700,000 unemployed workers PER MONTH....and two bloody and UNpaid wars to clean up.....did you expect Obama to say to GWB,".....gee, thanks for the mess you and Dick-face Cheney left behind..."

Hardcore Hillary haters despised that woman long before Trump came along.

Which then PREVENTS them from calling Trump the moron that he's proven to be???...................Just asking.

I think the utter arrogance of liberals makes serious discussion about Trump's shortcomings infrequent and rare. And as such, liberals fail to recognize his great leadership skills as well. Obviously, Trump isn't a "moron." He's certainly not any more moronic than Hillary or Barry even if we're taking poetic liberty with assessments.

I think the utter arrogance of liberals makes serious discussion about Trump's shortcomings infrequent and rare. And as such, liberals fail to recognize his great leadership skills as well. Obviously, Trump isn't a "moron." He's certainly not any more moronic than Hillary or Barry even if we're taking poetic liberty with assessments.

Just out of curiosity......what do you think of Trump's "great leadership skills" when he openly states, "......I love the poorly educated, and they love me...."???

Just out of curiosity......what do you think of Trump's "great leadership skills" when he openly states, "......I love the poorly educated, and they love me...."???
He's trying to pick up Democratic support...

Here is a group of Trump supporters in Pennsylvania showing their on-going "battle" between their delusion and................reality.

Their only real "defense" of Trump.......is their hatred of Clinton.

Trump supporters still fixate on Clinton as mood darkens

Were you this concerned when Obama kept blaming Bush thru his administration?

Well if you consider "W" leaving office after starting/leaving 2 wars, an economy in collapse, the stock market cratering, unemployment soaring, and the auto industry about to go under costing even more job, I think it was justified in Obama mentioning the previous occupant of White House! Trump and the country was fortunate that Obama left the country in great shape even though he says "I inherited a mess!" Hmmm, I think most would love to inherit a thriving economy on a mild trajectory that is still going up 1% or so a year, a record DOW, low unemployment, and believe it or not a "health care" system in place, but waiting for a few fixes! If not for Republicans beating the law with a club, it would be working fine, but the relentless haranguing of the ACA makes all concerned nervous, esp. insurance providers! That's why rates are going up exponentially; constantly being undermined by small minded & empty headed conservatives! :dunno: :eusa_naughty:

Last edited:

I'll nail this shit on the head in one fell swoop....

This guy has spoke more truth on 911 in this brief interview more than everyone in the govt. spoke on it in 15 years. Dude doesn't tend to bull shit the people on things that matter. You ain't going to find a video of Hillary telling the truth of that terrorist attack propagated by her govt. buddies. She did make up a story about Chelsea being in the vicinity though.

This guy has spoke more truth on 911 in this brief interview more than everyone in the govt. spoke on it in 15 years. Dude doesn't tend to bull shit the people on things that matter.

Does the video include Trump's ASSURANCES that he watched a bunch of Muslims cheering as the building came down??? LOL

This guy has spoke more truth on 911 in this brief interview more than everyone in the govt. spoke on it in 15 years. Dude doesn't tend to bull shit the people on things that matter.

Does the video include Trump's ASSURANCES that he watched a bunch of Muslims cheering as the building came down??? LOL

You realize that Washington Compost article supports his claim? See, this is what's wrong with liberals, they go on with lies long after they're assuredly debunked. You make yourself look like a joke, honestly.

Who writes this stuff, the ghost of Saul Alinsky? Lefties are still refusing to accept the results of the election eight months after Hillary lost.

You realize that Washington Compost article supports his claim? See, this is what's wrong with liberals, they go on with lies long after they're assuredly debunked. You make yourself look like a joke, honestly.

So, you BELIEVE Trump when he stated that he saw a bunch of Muslims cheering on 9-11?........YES or NO??

(simple question, really....lol)

Forum List

Back