McCain slams Trump

McCain criticizes Trump's Syria policy despite cancer diagnosis

the Arizona senator blasted President Trump amid a report that the administration decided to halt a CIA training program for moderate Syrian rebels fighting Bashar al-Assad's regime.

"If these reports are true, the administration is playing right into the hands of Vladimir Putin," McCain
said in a statement Thursday. "Making any concession to Russia, absent a broader strategy for Syria, is irresponsible and short-sighted."

In response, Trump quickly tweeted....I prefer those who do not have brain cancer

McCain has a hard time talking let alone slamming anyone what with that little lumpy of blessing in his head. Ol'Rumplestiltskin doesn't realize that what he says matters little. Basically folks are just trying to let him think he matters while he dies. So then, who gives a fuck what John McCain says? Honestly, he has brain cancer, how do we know he is even capable of serving? He should be replaced.

the Arizona senator blasted President Trump amid a report that the administration decided to halt a CIA training program for moderate Syrian rebels fighting Bashar al-Assad's regime.

"If these reports are true, the administration is playing right into the hands of Vladimir Putin," McCain
said in a statement Thursday. "Making any concession to Russia, absent a broader strategy for Syria, is irresponsible and short-sighted."

In response, Trump quickly tweeted....I prefer those who do not have brain cancer

McCain has a hard time talking let alone slamming anyone what with that little lumpy of blessing in his head. Ol'Rumplestiltskin doesn't realize that what he says matters little. Basically folks are just trying to let him think he matters while he dies. So then, who gives a fuck what John McCain says? Honestly, he has brain cancer, how do we know he is even capable of serving? He should be replaced.
He should have been replaced long ago.

I am ashamed I voted for him in 2008, but then there was no way I could vote for Big Ears. Talk about two really shitty choices for POTUS. 2008 has to be one of the worst election choices EVER!!!

Yet the establishment/1%/elite media STILL thinks Big Ears was GREAT!!! Many dumb Americans do too.

Obviously you are lying.
But other than that, Trump both called and wrote a note to McCain after hearing about his cancer...what did the media do? They wrote about Obama tweeting a "heartwarming" message to John...and said Trump has yet to tweet anything...leaving out that he both called and wrote a personal note.

oh good----I was hoping that Trump would respond to the tragic news on Mc Cain----
anyone out there know the nature of the cancer?------

you have no way of knowing anything about his present condition

There is a tumor in Washington with a malignant growth known as a "Mccain" attached to it. This tumor should be in our thoughts these days as it fights for it's life.

"In response, Trump quickly tweeted....I prefer those who do not have brain cancer"

Even if Trump didn't say that you can bet he's thinking it.

Nope. Other then he has a limp of flesh growing in his brain. He needs to be removed. That or die faster. They did say "aggressive" so there is hope.

Nope. Other then he has a limp of flesh growing in his brain. He needs to be removed. That or die faster. They did say "aggressive" so there is hope.

"aggressive" in what sounds like "astrocytoma" is not good

McCain has been our Senator forever it seems....hell, he survived the Keating scandal. I used to do business with his wife Cindy's liquor company. John was in the minority so long he started enjoying the little scraps of patronage Teddy Kennedy tossed his way. Other than the Central Arizona Project to get our Colorado River water back from the thieving Kali's, he's never gotten us a a single budget earmark.

McCain is in the catbird seat

He gets to criticize Trump's policies relentlessly while Trump simmers because he can't make personal attacks against McCain

Forum List

Back