McCain says he didn't pick Mitten as VP because....

Palin was a better candidate.

:lmao:

he was right even has a private citizen Palin scares lefties. Shes not holding office and they are scared of her. Sure shes more woman than most women want to admit they are, yes shes outspoken and takes on big challenges, and women cowered at the voting polls. Palin is a big threat to the communists and it was shown during the campaign when female journalists on the left could not interview a woman but seen her a vilified poltician that stood in their way.

he was right even has a private citizen Palin scares lefties. Shes not holding office and they are scared of her. Sure shes more woman than most women want to admit they are, yes shes outspoken and takes on big challenges, and women cowered at the voting polls. Palin is a big threat to the communists and it was shown during the campaign when female journalists on the left could not interview a woman but seen her a vilified poltician that stood in their way.

^ Has brown eyes from being so full of shit.

It's like he didn't finish the sentence or something.

Palin was a better candidate to try and steal angry women voters from the Democrats after Hillary was upset by Obama.

At least that's how I always saw it.

Absolutely. Now the Republicans are hoping for another "token" as VP choice: a woman, a black person, a Latino....:lol:

But I'm pretty sure that isn't what McCain meant.

blue thank u very much and i know attack insult attack spin, doesnt make what i say any less true. but dont let an opinion irk ur day off, just seeing obama in the white house should do that for u.

I think Palin's most admirable accomplishment was getting laid by Glen Rice.

blue thank u very much and i know attack insult attack spin, doesnt make what i say any less true. but dont let an opinion irk ur day off, just seeing obama in the white house should do that for u.

Of course, it wasn't true in the first place. :thup:

It's like he didn't finish the sentence or something.

Palin was a better candidate to try and steal angry women voters from the Democrats after Hillary was upset by Obama.

At least that's how I always saw it.

Absolutely. Now the Republicans are hoping for another "token" as VP choice: a woman, a black person, a Latino....:lol:

But I'm pretty sure that isn't what McCain meant.

if thats how the voters want to be treated play the gam"why go with the low blows attack " when it was used against him and than he opens up with the low blows attack against Romney. If thats how obama sees his voters and thats what the thinks will please them play the game, its how us voters choose to allow which politicans play us and how. If peopel want smear campaigns give it to them but sit tehre and tell me ur an inttelligent voter when ur enjoying smear campaigns, im not saying u personally, but the voter in general.

if obama thinks it gets him the votes for playing low ball gems and mccain thought he could get the woman voters with a woman why should we try to persuade them differently. its how we see ourselves in our politicans.

And on the Rubio point, i dont think many people see him as the common latino, just the guy who made it" or does that only work for Obama? let me know which way.

I can't speak the the Right, but this notion I keep seeing that Palin somehow "scares" the left makes me giggle. Holy crap. She's nothing but a simplistic platitude machine. Are they supposed to be afraid of her because she's pretty, is that it?

It's either accuse Liberals of being scared of her, or admit that our criticisms of her are accurate, which in turn makes them look dumb for supporting her during and post '08 election.

I can't speak the the Right, but this notion I keep seeing that Palin somehow "scares" the left makes me giggle. Holy crap. She's nothing but a simplistic platitude machine. Are they supposed to be afraid of her because she's pretty, is that it?

than explain to me why everytime sara does something theres a lefty journalist poking fun at her? if she goes into television even if u dont agree theres someoen writing negative things about her, as a private citizen people go after her, if she was going to a tropical island they are going after her. in my opinion i have not seen so much hate for a private woman than for Sara. There might be some on the left that the right goes after, i havent seen it but i wont disregard it. But everything this woman does shes hounded by a leftist.

Another brilliant thread that is relevant to today's issues.

Job well done ravioli

tissues.jpg

than explain to me why everytime sara does something theres a lefty journalist poking fun at her? if she goes into television even if u dont agree theres someoen writing negative things about her, as a private citizen people go after her, if she was going to a tropical island they are going after her. in my opinion i have not seen so much hate for a private woman than for Sara. There might be some on the left that the right goes after, i havent seen it but i wont disregard it. But everything this woman does shes hounded by a leftist.

She's a member of the political punditry scene, hence, she's in the public spotlight.

I'm a private citizen, not her. :thup:

We are scared of her? Lol
And a big threat to communist? What communist?

Forum List

Back