McCain says he didn't pick Mitten as VP because....

I can't speak the the Right, but this notion I keep seeing that Palin somehow "scares" the left makes me giggle. Holy crap. She's nothing but a simplistic platitude machine. Are they supposed to be afraid of her because she's pretty, is that it?

than explain to me why everytime sara does something theres a lefty journalist poking fun at her? if she goes into television even if u dont agree theres someoen writing negative things about her, as a private citizen people go after her, if she was going to a tropical island they are going after her. in my opinion i have not seen so much hate for a private woman than for Sara. There might be some on the left that the right goes after, i havent seen it but i wont disregard it. But everything this woman does shes hounded by a leftist.

You forget the H in her name. ;)

McCain isn't much of a Republican anyway especially by low blowing Romney now. McCain is probably sore he can see a Romney win coming.

I can't speak the the Right, but this notion I keep seeing that Palin somehow "scares" the left makes me giggle. Holy crap. She's nothing but a simplistic platitude machine. Are they supposed to be afraid of her because she's pretty, is that it?

than explain to me why everytime sara does something theres a lefty journalist poking fun at her? if she goes into television even if u dont agree theres someoen writing negative things about her, as a private citizen people go after her, if she was going to a tropical island they are going after her. in my opinion i have not seen so much hate for a private woman than for Sara. There might be some on the left that the right goes after, i havent seen it but i wont disregard it. But everything this woman does shes hounded by a leftist.

Here's my guess: Let's agree first of all that partisans will look for any and all reasons to attack someone from the other side, okay?

I think the Left loves her because they think she's a weakness for the Right, and that they can turn her into a representative of the Right. If that's the case, they want her on screen as much as possible so that they have a nice, fresh, easy target. The more the merrier.

So this is a real love/hate relationship. They sure as hell don't like her politics, but they're pretty sure she's a net liability with her platitudes and aw-shucks goofiness, so they want to keep her in the spotlight.

My guess, anyway. Personally, I agree she's a net liability for the Right.

>

McCain says he didn’t pass over Romney for Veep because of anything to do with taxes.

Faint Praise Alert | TPM Editors Blog

“Why did we not take [Tim] Pawlenty, why did we not take any of the other 10 other people,” McCain said. “Why didn’t I? Because we had a better candidate, the same way with all the others. … Come on, why? That’s a stupid question.”

:lol: Gotta love John McCain...

Palin was a better candidate.

:lmao:

Would it have made any difference?

I doubt it would have changed the end result, but it probably would've been closer with a more respectable VP selection.

John McCain lost the race because he is John McCain and because the economy took a dump with a Republican in the White House. Nobody chooses who they vote for in a presidential election based on the VP pick.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least a handful of Independents/swing voters that had a change of heart after the selection of Palin.

It was such an obvious ploy it was insulting.

Palin was a better candidate.

:lmao:

It's like he didn't finish the sentence or something.

Palin was a better candidate to try and steal angry women voters from the Democrats after Hillary was upset by Obama.

At least that's how I always saw it.

Absolutely. Now the Republicans are hoping for another "token" as VP choice: a woman, a black person, a Latino....:lol:

But I'm pretty sure that isn't what McCain meant.

so i guess the Democrat party got their token with Obama?

ah yes, immaterial to just make up shit and post it as the truth..

the liberal way

Forum List

Back