McCain says he didn't pick Mitten as VP because....

Ya gotta admit that it's kinda funny...

The the guy the GOP has nominated to beat Obama couldn't beat the guy that couldn't beat Obama. (or even be chosen as VP) :lol:

Don't y'all have any sense at all of time and place and perspective...?

It was pretty much a given in 2008 that the Presidency was going to the Dems, so IMO part of that decision was so as not to waste Mitt's opportunity for 2012...

Last edited:

The the guy the GOP has nominated to beat Obama couldn't beat the guy that couldn't beat Obama. (or even be chosen as VP) :lol:

It was pretty much a given in 2008 that the Presidency was going to the Dems, so IMO part of that decision was so as not waste Mitt's opportunity for 2012...

And of course you have a link to this supposition?

It was pretty much a given in 2008 that the Presidency was going to the Dems, so IMO part of that decision was so as not waste Mitt's opportunity for 2012...

Yeeeah, of course I do...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-pick-mitten-as-vp-because-2.html#post5637018

Palin was a better candidate.

:lmao:

he was right even has a private citizen Palin scares lefties. Shes not holding office and they are scared of her. Sure shes more woman than most women want to admit they are, yes shes outspoken and takes on big challenges, and women cowered at the voting polls. Palin is a big threat to the communists and it was shown during the campaign when female journalists on the left could not interview a woman but seen her a vilified poltician that stood in their way.

I think Palin's most admirable accomplishment was getting laid by Glen Rice.

Definitely a highlight.

I can't speak the the Right, but this notion I keep seeing that Palin somehow "scares" the left makes me giggle. Holy crap. She's nothing but a simplistic platitude machine. Are they supposed to be afraid of her because she's pretty, is that it?

than explain to me why everytime sara does something theres a lefty journalist poking fun at her? if she goes into television even if u dont agree theres someoen writing negative things about her, as a private citizen people go after her, if she was going to a tropical island they are going after her. in my opinion i have not seen so much hate for a private woman than for Sara. There might be some on the left that the right goes after, i havent seen it but i wont disregard it. But everything this woman does shes hounded by a leftist.

Because....she's funny.

Another brilliant thread that is relevant to today's issues.

Job well done ravioli

tissues.jpg

Beat me to it.

I love how the bring up Palin all the time..after they dumped the so called smartest woman in the world running for President for a inexperienced man..

so it's hilarious they should mock others and how smart they supposedly are

:lol:

Last edited:

Yeeeah, of course I do...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-pick-mitten-as-vp-because-2.html#post5637018

A simple no would have sufficed.

Palin only scares the sensible Republicans. They know that she and her crazies could cost Romney the election. When Romney wins, Palin spins. On her pointy little head.

A simple no would have sufficed.

It's an opinion, dummy.

BTW - I scoff at your sig line:

An analogy for Willard's Tax Returns: Husband comes home at 3 AM with a cocktail napkin and tells you there's nothing on it, but you don't need to see that there's nothing on it.

:rolleyes:

Here's an analogy for all the Bainthers...

You hand your car keys over to a trusted friend who plans on purchasing your car and wants to take it for a test drive. You tell him to take the car for the day, bring it to his mechanic to check-it out, and the two of you have an agreement that he will pay for any gas he uses up.

He ends up with a moving violation and the policeman asks YOU why HE didn't yield at the intersection... You ARE the owner and sole operator of the car, after all.

Last edited:
Palin was a better candidate.

:lmao:

he was right even has a private citizen Palin scares lefties. Shes not holding office and they are scared of her. Sure shes more woman than most women want to admit they are, yes shes outspoken and takes on big challenges, and women cowered at the voting polls. Palin is a big threat to the communists and it was shown during the campaign when female journalists on the left could not interview a woman but seen her a vilified poltician that stood in their way.

wha? there should be a thread on this.

wha? there should be a thread on this.

:lol: I'm pretty sure there was... Nominated for thread of the year, IIRC. lol

Forum List

Back