McCain Requested Obama To Give Eulogy??

Senator McCain Requested That Obama Deliver Eulogy At Funeral - Essence

So there is no longer no doubt that McCain was an operative of the Deep State -- to ask a racist terrorist Kenyan to give the eulogy at your funeral will definitely be the final nail in McCain's casket. What is wrong with this picture, the current president is not asked to come to the funeral, but a failed treasonous president is asked to give the eulogy??

I am being sarcastic obviously, but all of the attacks I am seeing from the right on McCain are adorable.I have seen him accused of being a war criminal who killed over 100 of his own US sailors, I have seen people claim that Nixon issued a secret pardon to save McCain from being court-martialed for treason, etc etc.

I opposed McCain on his neo-con war-mongering and tired GOP policies, but I don't celebrate his death -- but if what Trump lovers are saying is true about McCain -- doesn't that mean that the republican party nominated a known war-criminal traitor to be president??
Nah. He just knew that obama is a good man and will deliver a beautiful eulogy. Basically the opposite of trump. Trump would turn it into a speech about himself filled with exaggeration and misinformation. Trumps compliments arent genuine if you hadn't noticed. It's always "a very good man" or some general bs. I suspect he actually judges and hates on everyone but holds back on people that he needs for whatever reason. Trump ofc probably wouldnt speak or be allowed to speak for various reasons.

The deep state is a myth concocted as one of trumps many generic enemies to rail on. He creates or commanders those enemies to hate and deflect on whenever theres bad news about him or hes pushing some unpopular policy and needs to spin it.

Oh my the "deep state". You guys are crazy. Everyone but Trump loyalists are part of the 'deep state". Are you scared of your shadows as well?
I guess you don't recall the "Great Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"....selective condemnation is why your side is losing the people....

No we are not losing people, the great
Oh was he a serial adulterer and a female abuser as well? That might make him equal to trump
Clinton

WE are talking McCain here. You Cons keep bringing up Bill, Hillary or Obama when talking about Trump. Seems you are embarrassed to talk about trump.

They can't keep the Clintons and Obamas out of your mouths. They're obsessed.

So there is no longer no doubt that McCain was an operative of the Deep State -- to ask a racist terrorist Kenyan to give the eulogy at your funeral will definitely be the final nail in McCain's casket. What is wrong with this picture, the current president is not asked to come to the funeral, but a failed treasonous president is asked to give the eulogy??

I am being sarcastic obviously, but all of the attacks I am seeing from the right on McCain are adorable.I have seen him accused of being a war criminal who killed over 100 of his own US sailors, I have seen people claim that Nixon issued a secret pardon to save McCain from being court-martialed for treason, etc etc.

I opposed McCain on his neo-con war-mongering and tired GOP policies, but I don't celebrate his death -- but if what Trump lovers are saying is true about McCain -- doesn't that mean that the republican party nominated a known war-criminal traitor to be president??
Nah. He just knew that obama is a good man and will deliver a beautiful eulogy. Basically the opposite of trump. Trump would turn it into a speech about himself filled with exaggeration and misinformation. Trumps compliments arent genuine if you hadn't noticed. It's always "a very good man" or some general bs. I suspect he actually judges and hates on everyone but holds back on people that he needs for whatever reason. Trump ofc probably wouldnt speak or be allowed to speak for various reasons.

The deep state is a myth concocted as one of trumps many generic enemies to rail on. He creates or commanders those enemies to hate and deflect on whenever theres bad news about him or hes pushing some unpopular policy and needs to spin it.

If Trump were invited to perform the eulogy it would turn into a speech about Trump: "look at that Billy Bush tape, I grabbed so much pussy."

If Trump were invited to perform the eulogy it would turn into a speech about Trump: "look at that Billy Bush tape, I grabbed so much pussy."
He bragged about grabbing willing pussy....notice how no women complained about that?...

McStain was a globalist pig and the Savior of Hussein-Care. He was a willing sacrificial lamb in 2008 for the Dems to slaughter in the Presidential race.

This man is responsible for screwing the American public and trying to get us into stupid wars.

The left accused McCain of being unhinged, mentally unfit for office, a racist, a woman hater who openly cursed at his wife.

Before McCain Was Their Hero Fighting Trump, Media Called Him Unhinged Racist

The heaped ashes on their heads are oh so funny.

Oh was he a serial adulterer and a female abuser as well? That might make him equal to trump.
As soon as McCain got back from Vietnam he began an affair with Cindy Hensley kicking the wife who waited years for his return to the curb. He eventually divorced Carol for the wealthy beer heiress. McCain would fight with his eife in public screaming profanities at her.

McCain's reputation for calling female reporters names and humiliating them was very well known.

Since Trump was elected, McCain voted with democrats everytime.

He is not entitled to phony sympathy.

Oh my the "deep state". You guys are crazy. Everyone but Trump loyalists are part of the 'deep state". Are you scared of your shadows as well?

Do you prefer 'Resistance Movement"? That's what Pelosi and Soros call it at their "Resistance Movement" seminars, and what McCain called it while he handed out Soros money to further the cause...

It all has to do with the vast right wing conspiracy.

Forum List

Back