McCain Pulls Into Lead 48-47

yeah, all those polls that are over sampling democrats
;)
we'll see on tuesday

You know what pisses me off about you, Dive? Every other Con on here admits that the polls are somewhat accurate. You do not. You believe that because the polls over-sample democrats, they're wrong.

For the last time:

THE POLLS OVER SAMPLE DEMOCRATS BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE REGISTERED DEMOCRATS THAN THERE ARE REPUBLICANS

You know what pisses me off about you, Dive? Every other Con on here admits that the polls are somewhat accurate. You do not. You believe that because the polls over-sample democrats, they're wrong.

For the last time:

THE POLLS OVER SAMPLE DEMOCRATS BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE REGISTERED DEMOCRATS THAN THERE ARE REPUBLICANS

If you write larger and capitalize the letters, people will take you more seriously.

course you do. they don't always predict a landslide for the Messiah.

http://zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1627

Released: November 02, 2008
Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby Poll: One Day Is Not A Trend: Obama Holds His Lead
Obama 49.5%, McCain 43.8%
UTICA, New York -- After a strong day of polling for Republican presidential candidate John McCain on Friday, Democrat Barack Obama experienced a strong single day of polling on Saturday, retaining a 5.7 point advantage that is right at the edge of the margin of error of the Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby daily tracking poll. The race has remained remarkably stable down the stretch, this three-day rolling average poll shows.

Pollster John Zogby: "Obama has consolidated his lead over McCain. His single day lead today was back to 52%-42%. He leads by 10 among independents and has solidified his base. He leads among Hispanics by38 points, African Americans by 88, 18-24 year olds by 36, 18-29 year olds by 25, 25-34 year olds by 16, women by 8, and men by 3. He has a 17 point lead among those who have already voted, 22 by those who have registered to vote in the past 6 months, Moderates by 34, Catholics by 10. He even receives 21% support among Conservatives.
"So what happened to give McCain a one-point lead in the one-day polling on Friday? It was a day of consolidation for him, too. He had been losing support among key groups and began to regain some of his own base. He now leads by 21 points among NASCAR fans, 9 among investors, 6 among voters in armed forces households, and 2 among voters over 65 years old.
"Remember, as I said yesterday, one day does not make a trend. This is a three-day rolling average and no changes have been tectonic. A special note to blogger friends: calm it down. Lay off the cable television noise and look at your baseball cards in your spare time. It is better for your (and everyone else's) health."

ZOGBY, November 2: "Obama has consolidated his lead over McCain. His single day lead today was back to 52%-42%. He leads by 10 among independents and has solidified his base. He leads among Hispanics by38 points, African Americans by 88, 18-24 year olds by 36, 18-29 year olds by 25, 25-34 year olds by 16, women by 8, and men by 3. He has a 17 point lead among those who have already voted, 22 by those who have registered to vote in the past 6 months, Moderates by 34, Catholics by 10. He even receives 21% support among Conservatives."

As for the rabid wingers who were counting on Zogby's Friday number to portend a McCain comeback...Zogby has a word for them too:

"...A special note to blogger friends: calm it down. Lay off the cable television noise and look at your baseball cards in your spare time. It is better for your (and everyone else's) health."

For the last time:

no shit sherlock
but not at the levels they are polling at

I don't have any, and don't need them. I've survived Carter, and will survive Carter II if the nation's dumb enough.

This country can't however survive Dubya II and perhaps even Dubya III if McCain gets elected and kicks the bucket.

This is the rhetoric the propaganda operatives put forth when their NWO communist leaders are planning to try and steal an election.

Forum List

Back