McCain Pulls Into Lead 48-47

:lol: I wonder if the cons on this board ever get sick of swilling around in their own bullshit?

I can't believe that AZ is now a TOSS UP state?! wtf? seriously?

:lol: I wonder if the cons on this board ever get sick of swilling around in their own bullshit?

What are you talking about? I thought it was lean McCain? Who says it's toss-up??

The topping on the cake would be Alaska also being a TOSS up state. :badgrin:

So what... you don't believe that Marxism is antithetical to the principles on which the US was founded.

Given that evidence, its pretty clear that what you believe is of concern to KNOW one that is even reasonably intelligent.

I find it hilarious that we've had over 130 posts about one day of polling for a 3 day national poll.

If that doesn't show how desperate for "good" news McCain and his supporters are then I don't know what does.

The facts are that McCain is behind in numerous MUST WIN "battleground" states ... states where he his behind outside the MOE.

McCain will lose Tuesday.

Book it. Done.

I find it hilarious that we've had over 130 posts about one day of polling for a 3 day national poll.

If that doesn't show how desperate for "good" news McCain and his supporters are then I don't know what does.

The facts are that McCain is behind in numerous MUST WIN "battleground" states ... states where he his behind outside the MOE.

Book it. Done.
LOL

quoted for posterity
;)

Any chance you can show us your math and explain exactly how you're getting that conclusion form that founding premise?

'cause I don't see how the sum of posts on this stated issue could even potentially lead anyone of reasonable intelligence to such a conclusion...

Book it. Done.

Again... you're assessment seems to evoke a certainty that the polls do not.

Perhaps you'll cite the specific polls you're using and the internal data of those polls wherein you find such a conclusion to be reasonable...

*WARNING!!* THOSE WHO HOLD THEIR BREATH FOR A LEFTISTS TO ADVANCE SUPPORTING ARGUMENT WILL DIE AS A RESULT OF THEIR UNFOUNDED, IRRATIONAL OPTIMISM!

Any chance you can show us your math and explain exactly how you're getting that conclusion form that founding premise?

'cause I don't see how the sum of posts on this stated issue could even potentially lead anyone of reasonable intelligence to such a conclusion...

Math?

I didn't use any math ... well other than playing with electoral maps.

Nor did I use the posts in this thread other than to say that they show how desperate y'all are.

Again... you're assessment seems to evoke a certainty that the polls do not.

Perhaps you'll cite the specific polls you're using and the internal data of those polls wherein you find such a conclusion to be reasonable...

*WARNING!!* THOSE WHO HOLD THEIR BREATH FOR A LEFTISTS TO ADVANCE SUPPORTING ARGUMENT WILL DIE AS A RESULT OF THEIR UNFOUNDED, IRRATIONAL OPTIMISM!

lol ...

Here ya go wingnut. This is where I get my information from.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Florida: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Virginia: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Ohio: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Colorado: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Nevada: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Pennsylvania: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - New Mexico: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Here too ...

1102_mainchart.png

FiveThirtyEight.com: Electoral Projections Done Right

Now I'm sure you will have some blustery response demanding further detail or stating that you refuse to click the links. Or that since it's not my personal work it doesn't count.

To that I say tough shit, cupcake.

Now if you want to be a sport perhaps you would like to make a one month sig bet on Tuesday's results?

You know who I'm taking if you accept, pussy.

Math?

I didn't use any math ... well other than playing with electoral maps.

Nor did I use the posts in this thread other than to say that they show how desperate y'all are.

lol ...

Here ya go wingnut. This is where I get my information from.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Florida: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Virginia: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Ohio: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Colorado: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Nevada: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Pennsylvania: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - New Mexico: McCain vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Here too ...

1102_mainchart.png

FiveThirtyEight.com: Electoral Projections Done Right

Now I'm sure you will have some blustery response demanding further detail or stating that you refuse to click the links. Or that since it's not my personal work it doesn't count.

To that I say tough shit, cupcake.

Now if you want to be a sport perhaps you would like to make a one month sig bet on Tuesday's results?

You know who I'm taking if you accept, pussy.
yeah, all those polls that are over sampling democrats
;)
we'll see on tuesday

Are you kidding me? Obama goes from +7 to -1 in one day? BS. I've called Zogby BS the whole time and this is no different. BS!

course you do. they don't always predict a landslide for the Messiah.

Forum List

Back