McCain Pulls Into Lead 48-47

uh NO jillian
its a report on TOMORROW'S Zogby release

Zogby is a three day rolling mean. For McCain to move from 6 points down to one point up in a three day mean he would have to be polling 60% in one day. What tomorrow are you talking about?

Zogby is a three day rolling mean. For McCain to move from 6 points down to one point up in a three day mean he would have to be polling 60% in one day. What tomorrow are you talking about?
i didnt do the poll

He didn't. He polled one day at 48%, with Obama at 47%.

Add this to average that Obama had at 50% for the past two days and it will show Obama at +4 right now. Read my Zogby thread.

You guys are reading too much into false hope. McCain is getting his ass handed to him. Obama will win in landslide easy. RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Obama +6.5 on RCP. The ONLY poll to trust.
yes, keep believing those polls
LOL

so funny
i have been saying its closer than the polls have been saying and that the polls would get closer as it got closer to the election and that the day before it will be too close to call

i didnt do the poll

For the poll to be true then all the undecideds decided on McCain and a chunk of Obama supporters switched sides in on day-today. Based on the claimed results I doubt Zogby did the poll either...

For the poll to be true then all the undecideds decided on McCain and a chunk of Obama supporters switched sides in on day-today. Based on the claimed results I doubt Zogby did the poll either...
my theory is they adjusted the polling samples to more realistically sample the demographics
just a theory

LOL

so funny
i have been saying its closer than the polls have been saying and that the polls would get closer as it got closer to the election and that the day before it will be too close to call

keep denying the polls and you will be one sad customer. Polls before 2000 and 2004 election were as close to 100% accurate as you can get. Off by less then 0.5%.

LOL

so funny

So are you finally admitting that you think every single one of the polls are not accurate?

My theory is that Stoner is stoned...
And he's voting for THIS guy:

Senator John McCain has consistently voted in favor of stricter drug enforcement in America and abroad, endorsed Nancy Reagan’s vapid “Just Say No” mantra, backed mandatory minimum sentences and even the death penalty for certain drug offenders, and has repeated scoffed at the notion of medical marijuana, even going so far as to turn his back on bonafide patients.

Forum List

Back