McCain Pulls Into Lead 48-47

uh, did you notice the difference in the dates, jillian?

Honest? I don't care about the dates because he posted it as if it were current.

hence it was an intentionally dishonest representation. And he didn't link it either, which makes me not have to check when it's from.

maybe he couldn't link because he couldn't let go of the bong long enough.

No honey, it's because your poll is a fake...

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

and if you post something, you really need to link it. if you think it's ok to lift stuff from the freepers, then you should post your link.

thanks.

Zogby's 1 day polling average has Obama down by 3 points from all week. This will put Obama at about +4 on the Zogby poll for 11/1.

Zogby isn't the most reliable poll out there, but +4 for Obama overall is about what a few other polls are showing. The question is how long does McCain have a lead over Obama for? We'll find out in about 24 hours. If Drudge doesn't release anything new tomorrow night at this time for Zogby, then this was a blip. If it's a trend, we look at other polls to see if they're following this trend.

Why do people make a big deal over one poll?

If you guys think McCain is going to win, bet on it.

It costs you 15 cents to win a dollar on Intrade.

Intrade Prediction Markets

If I were highly confident that my analysis said something I believed was going to happen and someone gave me a 6:1 upside ratio, I'd bet heavily on it.

On average, the polls still have Obama winning by 7, with little changing over the past few days.

Political Dashboard - 2008 Presidential Election on Yahoo! News

Honest? I don't care about the dates because he posted it as if it were current.

hence it was an intentionally dishonest representation. And he didn't link it either, which makes me not have to check when it's from.

maybe he couldn't link because he couldn't let go of the bong long enough.
uh NO jillian
its a report on TOMORROW'S Zogby release

uh NO jillian
its a report on TOMORROW'S Zogby release

it's what the freepers are saying, anyway.

but zogby shows no indication of that and what I posted is what's on zogby's site today.

and do you really think obama still being up 4 in one poll when he's going between 5 and 9 on the others is really problematic so that it should be presented as mccain somehow being ahead.

that's dishonest. sorry.

and, frankly, more important is the swing states... and mccain is defending arizona now... 0bama won't win it, but he's making mccain beg for it.

THAT is reality.

it's what the freepers are saying, anyway.

but zogby shows no indication of that and what I posted is what's on zogby's site today.

and do you really think obama still being up 4 in one poll when he's going between 5 and 9 on the others is really problematic so that it should be presented as mccain somehow being ahead.

that's dishonest. sorry.

and, frankly, more important is the swing states... and mccain is defending arizona now... 0bama won't win it, but he's making mccain beg for it.

THAT is reality.
the only reason McCain is "defending Arizona" is Obama is attacking there
it makes sense to defend where you are being attacked

Why do people make a big deal over one poll?

If you guys think McCain is going to win, bet on it.

It costs you 15 cents to win a dollar on Intrade.

Intrade Prediction Markets

If I were highly confident that my analysis said something I believed was going to happen and someone gave me a 6:1 upside ratio, I'd bet heavily on it.

On average, the polls still have Obama winning by 7, with little changing over the past few days.

Political Dashboard - 2008 Presidential Election on Yahoo! News

Never tell me the odds.... Han Solo quote

Now here's the question for you right-wingers:

Are these people who never went to college, probably make less than $30,000 a year, NASCAR dads going to stand on line for 8 hours to vote AGAINST Obama on Tuesday? They're not voting for McCain, they're voting against Obama because he's intelligent, well-spoken and black. And that threatens them and makes them feel insecure because their IQ is about half of Obama's.

I can't believe that our country's and our nation's future might be decided on the most idiot people of our country.

My gut tells me they'd rather be fishing. My gut also tells me that if it's raining, the weather is colder than normal, or if the lines are too long, these morons won't vote. And yes, I'm calling them morons because they sit around drinking budweiser all day instead of doing the research on their candidate.

Well accosrding to Oprah when she voted there were 9 women there from the drug treatment center all voting for your Messiah, I am sure they are so much better then those nascar drivers who at least work for a living.........Get a life.
Oh and the intellighent part of Obama maybe that comes from the white side, he IS NOT BLACK he is Malato or of mixed race maybe you should do your research and while your busy spouting off at the mouth Oh so Wise one why don't you attempt to tell us what Obamas platform is do you know anything other then the color of his skin?
I know that as a young man he could not decide weather he was Barry or Barack and then later in life the only vote he was every really sure of was the NO vote so I thin thats the vote everyone else should cast for this guy. Who is closely tied to Chicago Politics and anyone who knows politics knows about the corrupt democrATIC MACHINE AS WELL AS THE CURRUPT POLITICS THAT IS sTATE WIDE (iLLINOIS)He associates with known Terrorist when he is an adult not 8 and a very good friend Resko is a convicted felon whom the Messiah purchased land from, not to mention the raCIST Reverend Wright. Obama should be ashamed of himself thatsfor sure.
And for the record I make well over 80,000 and hold a Bachelors degree and I am smart enough to know Barry is not the answer.:evil:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back