McCain & Obama in a Virtual Tie in NJ

First we find out MN, PA, and WI are within the MOE :D

Then we find out McCain's within 5 in NY :razz:

Now we find out there's a virtual tie in NJ:clap2:

Things ain't lookin' good for Obammy!

What's that about the Palin bump disappearing, editec?

Obama should be ahead by at least 10 points. The fact that he's either tied or behind means that he'll most likely lose. I'm surprised the Democrats chose an inexperienced candidate who is borderline sexist and racist. What were they thinking?

Attachments

• $11387HL2.jpg
    $11387HL2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 76
Obama should be ahead by at least 10 points. The fact that he's either tied or behind means that he'll most likely lose. I'm surprised the Democrats chose an inexperienced candidate who is borderline sexist and racist. What were they thinking?

I don't think he's sexist and racist because I think he's dumb enough to believe his own propaganda but he does hang with Jerry Wright et al because that's what you do if you want to advance a political career with no thought of principles.

And he's a stammering rube when it comes to speaking off-the-cuff.

He chose Biden because it covers his absolute lack of experience and Biden says dumber things than L'il 'O does.

First we find out MN, PA, and WI are within the MOE :D

Then we find out McCain's within 5 in NY :razz:

Now we find out there's a virtual tie in NJ:clap2:

Things ain't lookin' good for Obammy!

I wish I could share in your joy, but I won't celebrate a party that's lost its principles, its understanding of the economy, and is to the left of the Democrats on the hunt for Osama in Pakistan. For all the respect that party claims to have for Ronald Reagan, it should spend a little more time trying to live up to the example he set.

what was anyone thinking to have mccain or obama?

Obama should be ahead by at least 10 points.

Even if O ekes out a narrow victory, this will go down as one of the most bloated, worst run campaigns in history. It's defying every historical measure of economics and election results, and the army of self-important economists, academics, and ad consultants manufacturing the Obama image will have many years of unemployment no politician will be able to fix for them.

McCain gaining in New York???--is what is blowing my mind! We have to presume that New Yorkers are "actually" paying attention to the candidates this year? Hallalujah!

Hillary Clinton warned the DNC & all her buddies (super delegates) who turned their backs on her, that Barack Obama could not win against McCain.

Last edited:
Even if O ekes out a narrow victory, this will go down as one of the most bloated, worst run campaigns in history. It's defying every historical measure of economics and election results, and the army of self-important economists, academics, and ad consultants manufacturing the Obama image will have many years of unemployment no politician will be able to fix for them.

I think right now, Americans are realizing that the left wing media has a new name. The Barack Obama media networks. They are ABC, NBC, CBS & of course the MSN's.

Never before in history has there been so much one-sidedness attention given to a single candidate. They have "annointed" BO the next POTUS.

The proof of this is--when Katie Curic, Brian Williams & Charlie Gibson, followed Barack Obama on his world wide popularity tour, & actually spent one single night in Iraq with BO--in an attempt to make him look like a commander & chief.

John McCain went to Iraq for several days, immediately after he secured his nomination--& media coverage from the Obama media networks--resulted in approximately 30 seconds. No top media anchors, or even sub-level anchors with him.

The fall-out from this--we're already witnessing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back