McCain is insane. He's now claiming that Rand Paul is working for Putin. Wow just wow

All the same people who eagerly defended Trump when he said Hillary was "literally the creator of ISIS" are now bent out of shape when McCain uses hyperbole.

:lol:

I am not bent out of shape in the least. I NEVER liked him. Eva.

McCain is truly the poster child for term limits. I can't believe what he said on the Senate floor.

"During a speech on the Senate floor on Wednesday, Senator John McCain (R-AZ) stated that Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is “achieving the objectives of” and “working for” Vladimir Putin after Paul objected to a unanimous consent motion to advance a bill to advance Montenegro’s bid to join NATO.
McCain said, “If there is objection, you are achieving the objectives of Vladimir Putin. You’re achieving the objectives of trying to dismember this small country that has already been the subject of [an] attempted coup. I have no idea why anyone would object to this, except that I will say, if they object, they are now carrying out the desires and ambitions of Vladimir Putin, and I do not say that lightly.”

McCain: Rand Is 'Working for Vladimir Putin' - Breitbart

I think the question should be why in Rand Paul OBJECTING to Montenegro's entrance into NATO? NATO is our allies, and more members means the stronger NATO is.

McCain is truly the poster child for term limits. I can't believe what he said on the Senate floor.

"During a speech on the Senate floor on Wednesday, Senator John McCain (R-AZ) stated that Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is “achieving the objectives of” and “working for” Vladimir Putin after Paul objected to a unanimous consent motion to advance a bill to advance Montenegro’s bid to join NATO.
McCain said, “If there is objection, you are achieving the objectives of Vladimir Putin. You’re achieving the objectives of trying to dismember this small country that has already been the subject of [an] attempted coup. I have no idea why anyone would object to this, except that I will say, if they object, they are now carrying out the desires and ambitions of Vladimir Putin, and I do not say that lightly.”

McCain: Rand Is 'Working for Vladimir Putin' - Breitbart

I think the question should be why in Rand Paul OBJECTING to Montenegro's entrance into NATO? NATO is our allies, and more members means the stronger NATO is.
:lmao:
Shove your little political correctness up your ass you dumb ass fucker…

Rand Paul just now on Senile McCain: "I think he makes a really great case...for term limits."

Forum List

Back