McCain is insane. He's now claiming that Rand Paul is working for Putin. Wow just wow

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
McCain is truly the poster child for term limits. I can't believe what he said on the Senate floor.

"During a speech on the Senate floor on Wednesday, Senator John McCain (R-AZ) stated that Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is “achieving the objectives of” and “working for” Vladimir Putin after Paul objected to a unanimous consent motion to advance a bill to advance Montenegro’s bid to join NATO.
McCain said, “If there is objection, you are achieving the objectives of Vladimir Putin. You’re achieving the objectives of trying to dismember this small country that has already been the subject of [an] attempted coup. I have no idea why anyone would object to this, except that I will say, if they object, they are now carrying out the desires and ambitions of Vladimir Putin, and I do not say that lightly.”

McCain: Rand Is 'Working for Vladimir Putin' - Breitbart

upload_2017-3-15_16-42-47.png

If Trump moves to heal ties with Russia, establishment will oppose him fiercely – Stephen Cohen

Rand Paul has been obstructing the Senate for the past several years.

He has blocked all the international treaties over his own pet peeve on abortion funding.

So if McCain blasted him I can see why.

McCain is telling the truth.

Please note -- I did not vote for McCain and do not particularly like him -- but he is right about Rand Paul being a loose cannon.

Definitely !!

It would make more sense and be more productive to censure and expel Rand Paul than anybody else in the Senate.

In a close 2nd Place would be Ted Cruz.

"The only conclusion you can draw, when he walks away, is he has no argument to be made. He has no justification, for his objection to having a small nation be part of NATO that is under assault from the Russians. So I repeat again, the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin.”

Maybe the honorable senator has bad depth perception and cannot fathom the geographical distance between Russia and Montenegro. Well he had some issues with wrecking 4 planes before being shot down over Vietnam so it is conceivable.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.02.57 PM.png
Not even close. How many countries are between Montenegro and Russia?

People are taking his words literally... and the funniest thing about it is, these are the same people that say NOT to take Trump's word literally.

McCain is saying Paul's position favors that of Putin, NOT that Paul is literally working as an agent of Putin... get a grip.

Maybe McDumbass should spend more time on Nato countries beefing up their defense so that all of them arent totally dependent on us.....before we add any more moochers

People are taking his words literally... and the funniest thing about it is, these are the same people that say NOT to take Trump's word literally.

McCain is saying Paul's position favors that of Putin, NOT that Paul is literally working as an agent of Putin... get a grip.

Oh yes he did. Didn't you read the link? As he himself states, he's not making the accusation lightly.

"I have no idea why anyone would object to this, except that I will say, if they object, they are now carrying out the desires and ambitions of Vladimir Putin, and I do not say that lightly.”

AND THEN

"So I repeat again, the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin.”

Oh yes he did. Didn't you read the link? As he himself states, he's not making the accusation lightly.

"I have no idea why anyone would object to this, except that I will say, if they object, they are now carrying out the desires and ambitions of Vladimir Putin, and I do not say that lightly.”

AND THEN

"So I repeat again, the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin.”

Yes, he is taking the same position as Putin. Do you not understand? He is not saying that he is working with Putin. Sorry, but I will NEVER take Breitbart seriously...

McCain needs to be censured and forced into retirement, he's an embarrassment to the country
That's it!!!!

Get rid of ANYONE from the House and Senate who will NOT march in lock step down the pure 'Party-Line'. What's next for those who won't toe that pure 'Party-Line'? Re-education camps for Party re-indoctrination with a little red book in your hand.

"The only conclusion you can draw, when he walks away, is he has no argument to be made. He has no justification, for his objection to having a small nation be part of NATO that is under assault from the Russians. So I repeat again, the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin.”

Maybe the honorable senator has bad depth perception and cannot fathom the geographical distance between Russia and Montenegro. Well he had some issues with wrecking 4 planes before being shot down over Vietnam so it is conceivable.

View attachment 116928 Not even close. How many countries are between Montenegro and Russia?

Three. Serbia, Romania and Ukraine.

What did I win? If it's a Lamborghini, I already have two cars.

Forum List

Back