McCain calls comments by Georgia Democrat 'shocking'

Both RFK and JFK supported unions.

As I've shown above, RFK would of not fit in well with the Republican party of today.

They might of been more Conservative but that doesn't make them republican.

I also bet John would of thought it was a joke in the 90's when they went after Clinton considering the things he did when he was President.
I was just refering to the fact RFK went after the mob when he was AG which back then controled the unions.

They are using the law to excuse the fact there will be plenty of people who can and legally are able to vote who will be disenfranchised.

Meanwhile the Liberals which are Democrats , are busy trying to get as many dead people, 10 year olds and imaginary people to vote as possible. All of course for democrats.

Your claim is patently false. Anyone that can identify themselves and provide proof of citizenship and residence will have NO trouble registering at all. You know, people legally allowed to vote?

The world is different today.

Jack would have loved Obama.

Caroline Kennedy was one of the first people to endorse Obama.

caroline's political view is irrelevent here. just like Jack's dad's views are irrelevent. JP was a conservative.

Kennedy didnt lie to a grand jury.
JFk makes Bill look like a girl when it comes to being corrupt! And back then they didn't go after Presidents they way the Republican went after Bill. And what came out of it, a lot of money spent on Starr and Clinton still President.

Last edited:
JFk makes Bill look like a girl when it comes to being corrupt! And back then they didn't go after Presidents they way the Republican went after Bill. And what came out of it, a lot of money spend on Starr and Clinton still President.

that is true, but Robert was implying that they went after clinton because of sex. and that isn't true.

Kennedy didnt lie to a grand jury.
Clinton should have just paid off Paula Jones and had it be a sealed settlement
yeah some would have made crap out of it, but which was worse?
comit perjury, or have wacked out conspiracy theories?

Last edited:
JFk makes Bill look like a girl when it comes to being corrupt! And back then they didn't go after Presidents they way the Republican went after Bill. And what came out of it, a lot of money spend on Starr and Clinton still President.
LOL
the way republicans went after bill
LOL

how about the crap DEMOCRATS were throwing at Reagan
sorry, it didnt start with Bill

the only pres who DIDN'T take a raft of shit from his political opponents was Washington.
well, JFK and LBJ had it easy on many things they would never let a republican get away with
Clinton was really the first dem to be held to those standards
i blame watergate/Nixon for the change

Somebody forgot to reming the Distinguished Gentleman from Alabama that Wallace was a Democrat.
I think he made a good point and I doubt that he doesn't know Wallace was a Dem.

Do you think only Dems aren't afraid to point to bad politicians in their own party?

right. and after teh civil rights era, those folk all became repubs.

i'm not sure why this is confusing to you. perhaps you should focus more on the fact that palin is intentionally revving up that kind of hatred.

wallace was never a republican; he ran as 3rd party candidate in'68 and was shot in'72 while campaigning for the Dem nomination for prez. bobby byrd, ex-kleagle also never changed parties. thurmond did though.

George Wallace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We weren't talking about Reagan, now were we?

well, you kind of have to say it doesn't matter to you if they all do it if you don't mind that reagan did it, don't you?

btw, clinton didn't lie to a "grand jury". it was at a deposition in a civil case which never should have gone forward during his presidency.

Forum List

Back