Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Howard sends Saul into Harlem to find out how Blacks will vote. Hilarity ensues.

[youtube]GqAiarOhC2U[/youtube]

I've been listening to Howard off and on since 1988. He never fails to entertain! :D

MMMMMMMM Kool-Aid

$Kool Aid.jpg

I wonder why ACORN targets the homeless and the inner city people who don't follow politics.... Just think these geniuses are cancelling out your vote....

Everyone has the right to vote but some people shouldn't.

Last edited:
I wonder why ACORN targets the homeless and the inner city people who don't follow politics.... Just think these geniuses are cancelling out your vote....

I think its sad that some dumbass like yourself is canceling out my vote. And by the way, lets check out those geniuses in Mississippi, Alabama, and many of the southern states who are WHITE and only vote based on Jesus.

Its an economic issue jackass, not a color issue

That's a bigoted comment.
I don't vote based on Jesus, though I do vote based on what my values are and how close the policies of my candidate reflect those.

Typical liberal behavior---take advantage of the homeless and inner city people so you can keep your pay as a community organizer or elected official. Nothing new there.

I think its sad that some dumbass like yourself is canceling out my vote. And by the way, lets check out those geniuses in Mississippi, Alabama, and many of the southern states who are WHITE and only vote based on Jesus.

Its an economic issue jackass, not a color issue

Well said ..

The good news is that you can ignore the comments of the wrestling fans here. They believe Howard Stern is a credible journalist actually looking to find serious thought from supporters. I'm betting that any serious comments made were deleted out to present the exact image he was looking to present .. to wrestling fans who make up the majority of his audience.

Next we'll have another "journalist" of similar stature, Jerry Springer, interviewing Obama supporters and the wrestling fans will think it news.

Last edited:
Well said ..

The good news is that you can ignore the comments of the wrestling fans here. They believe Howard Stern is a credible journalist actually looking to find serious thought from supporters. I'm betting that any serious comments made were deleted out to present the exact image he was looking to present .. to wrestling fans who make up the majority of his audience.

Next we'll have another "journalist" of similar stature, Jerry Springer, interviewing Obama supporters and the wrestling fans will think it news.

Exactly, his whole purpose is to make you laugh so how many of the interviews of knowledgeable people did he cut out? Also, a frustrating thing that has come out in this election is the fact that white Cons don't have a clue about black people but they think they do. There is NO such thing as being a black american today because it has become a complete economic thing. Does Oprah talk with using eubonics? How about Bill Cosby? Or Cornell West(which I'm sure many on this board don't even know) Of course not, its a poor/lack of education thing. The real sad part is the teenage white kids who think its cool so they talk that way and they have the money/education.

Unless you are white and are willing to say that you have little if any experience in this country with black americans, then stop talking about something you don't know about.

I took the Stern interviews not as news, but entertainment. I also don't assume that all blacks are ignorant of politics and don't know why they're voting for Obama. I just thought those particular people were ignorant and didn't know why they were voting for Obama. I"m sure that guy interviewed people who did know a few things about politics and weren't offering blind support for Obama. But that wouldn't have been as funny, would it? And after all, Stern is an entertainer, not a journalist.

But what do I know? I'm a Southern white Jesus freak, who, judging from the rest of this thread, has taken up a sudden interest in wrestling.

Exactly, his whole purpose is to make you laugh so how many of the interviews of knowledgeable people did he cut out? Also, a frustrating thing that has come out in this election is the fact that white Cons don't have a clue about black people but they think they do. There is NO such thing as being a black american today because it has become a complete economic thing. Does Oprah talk with using eubonics? How about Bill Cosby? Or Cornell West(which I'm sure many on this board don't even know) Of course not, its a poor/lack of education thing. The real sad part is the teenage white kids who think its cool so they talk that way and they have the money/education.

Unless you are white and are willing to say that you have little if any experience in this country with black americans, then stop talking about something you don't know about.

Unfortunately my brother .. that also applies to many Obama supporters. They have a paternalistic view of African-Americans but don't know shit about us or our plight.

Interestingly, it's an Obama supporter who freely uses the "N" word on this board and relishes in the hate language of a fool.

Unfortunately my brother .. that also applies to many Obama supporters. They have a paternalistic view of African-Americans but don't know shit about us or our plight.

Interestingly, it's an Obama supporter who freely uses the "N" word on this board and relishes in the hate language of a fool.

Absolutely right!

I took the Stern interviews not as news, but entertainment. I also don't assume that all blacks are ignorant of politics and don't know why they're voting for Obama. I just thought those particular people were ignorant and didn't know why they were voting for Obama. I"m sure that guy interviewed people who did know a few things about politics and weren't offering blind support for Obama. But that wouldn't have been as funny, would it? And after all, Stern is an entertainer, not a journalist.

But what do I know? I'm a Southern white Jesus freak, who, judging from the rest of this thread, has taken up a sudden interest in wrestling.

I ws making a point that there are people of many colors/gender's who vote based on things that have nothing to do with politics(see 2004 with gay marriage). People's religion is exactly that, their religion - no role in politics. Even our founding fathers knew that

I'm betting you are smart enough to know the difference.

I bet you know exactly what comments I'm talking about .. and given your stated perspective, yours wouldn't be one of them.

I ws making a point that there are people of many colors/gender's who vote based on things that have nothing to do with politics(see 2004 with gay marriage). People's religion is exactly that, their religion - no role in politics. Even our founding fathers knew that

I would disagree that the Founding Fathers felt that religion had no role in politics, but that is, perhaps, another discussion for another thread.

However, whether one votes out of total ignorance based on race, creed, gender or the lovely violet hue of the candidate's shirt, all of these are valid reasons to vote.

Why? Because we cannot legislate *how* one votes. Assuming that one has the right to vote, one has the right to cast that vote for any candidate for any reason.

How many interviews did they not put on the air because the peopel KNEW they were full of shit and called them on it?

That's a bigoted comment.
I don't vote based on Jesus, though I do vote based on what my values are and how close the policies of my candidate reflect those.

You will find that the opposite side is very bigoted and racist, they just won't be honest about it.

Forum List

Back