McCain calls comments by Georgia Democrat 'shocking'

Well he left the party for awhile also! And only returned after being "born again". What I should of said was " do think the Wallace of the 60's would have been a democrat today?" the answer would be no!

Do you think JFK would be Democrat today. Question is just as plausible.

Well he left the party for awhile also! And only returned after being "born again". What I should of said was " do think the Wallace of the 60's would have been a democrat today?" the answer would be no!
still YES

I know he wouldn't, but the Democrats stand proudly by his legacy. Theyt have to take the bad with the good. If I had to claim Strom Thurmond, then they have to claim Wallace.

There are more racists in the South.

That's why the South is Republican.

No question he would be.

His entire family is backing Obama.

He would be considered republican by today's standards. the fact his family is supporting Obama means nothing. The rest of his family is a lot more liberal than he was.

He would be considered republican by today's standards. the fact his family is supporting Obama means nothing. The rest of his family is a lot more liberal than he was.

Not hardly.

Nice fantasy for you though.

i highly doubt it

in both cases
JFK would have been a conservative democrat! For one his family to this day remains democrat, he was also a supporter of unions(they got him elected) and he was for civil rights.
But you might be right about RFK but I don't see a kennedy breaking off from the family. Maria Shriver is still a democrat even though she is married to a republican!

JFK would have been a conservative democrat! For one his family to this day remains democrat, he was also a supporter of unions(they got him elected) and he was for civil rights.
But you might be right about RFK but I don't see a kennedy breaking off from the family. Maria Shriver is still a democrat even though she is married to a republican!

Both RFK and JFK supported unions.

As I've shown above, RFK would of not fit in well with the Republican party of today.

They might of been more Conservative but that doesn't make them republican.

I also bet John would of thought it was a joke in the 90's when they went after Clinton considering the things he did when he was President.

If jack were as far left as Teddy he never would have won the nomination, let alone the presidency.

The world is different today.

Jack would have loved Obama.

Caroline Kennedy was one of the first people to endorse Obama.

a very liberal republican

Both RFK and JFK supported unions.

As I've shown above, RFK would of not fit in well with the Republican party of today.

They might of been more Conservative but that doesn't make them republican.

I also bet John would of thought it was a joke in the 90's when they went after Clinton considering the things he did when he was President.

Kennedy didnt lie to a grand jury.

Forum List

Back