McCain blames Russia for the migration crisis in Europe. Not Merkel. He's nuts.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
McCain is a total moron...I saw him on TV last night....helping ISIS .....he is sick!

My God...send him to the asylum....take him out of everyday political American life!!!!

McCain is a total moron...I saw him on TV last night....helping ISIS .....he is sick!

My God...send him to the asylum....take him out of everyday political American life!!!!

I can't believe what I'm witnessing. They want Putin to stop bombing Aleppo. But that's where ISIS is holed up for crying out loud. Thank heavens we do have the internet and don't have to buy into all their bullshit propaganda anymore.

I'm actually going to take some time out tomorrow and get the information out there on the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights propaganda.

Pfffffffffffffft. One man in Britain in an apartment who sends out news releases about civilian casualties with no proof. And the western media don't fact check jack shit that this man puts out there.

Instead they refer to him like he's a credible organization. He's just a one man band.

With all the billions she has. Oprah...she should retire to one of her islands....with her friends and entourage....all these people she owns you know....

out of American view....

have fun woman ....let America alone....you have enough money now....go and save another African village whatever.

It's all good!

you have the money....all good.

But please do not interfere with American politics any more.

Bloody hell!

Russia is deliberately creating refugees, claims senator John McCain

So old John is getting yanked around by Soros too. Interesting.
Exactly, he is bought and sold to highest bidder.
Putin is a bigger threat to Europe’s existence than Isis
George Soros
Yes, he is deflecting since he was exposed of paying the Greeks off to let invaders through into Europe. He was a key person to make it happen for the purpose of destroying European culture and destroying nations.

With all the billions she has....she should retire to one of her islands....with her friends and entourage....all these people she owns you know....

out of American view....

have fun woman ....let America alone....you have enough money now....go and save another African village whatever.

It's all good!

you have the money....all good.

But please do not interfere with American politics any more.

Bloody hell!
You're busting my gut!
She IS fucking annoying.

I stopped trusting McCain when he became a regular on Oprah.

Odd, I can't even one appearance by him on Oprah.

John McCain - IMDb

Could you repeat that in English?

It's a link to the Internet Movie DataBase.

It shows every appearance, movie, and television, a person has ever made.

It does not show him ever appearing on Oprah.

I see an appearance on Rachel Ray, and 3 on the View.

No Oprah

Who do you think led the charge to arm Syrian rebels?

Odd, I can't even one appearance by him on Oprah.

John McCain - IMDb

Could you repeat that in English?

It's a link to the Internet Movie DataBase.

It shows every appearance, movie, and television, a person has ever made.

It does not show him ever appearing on Oprah.

I see an appearance on Rachel Ray, and 3 on the View.

No Oprah

Phil Donahue? I remember a long time ago seeing him on every morning show.
I've been using the IMDB since it started and it's far from complete, especially on old movies, old TV shows and live show guest appearances.
I bet someone will find some old reels and credit him one day.

Can not stand Oprah

sorry but I suffer from Oprahitis.....is she still around...:mad:...hope she is gone or retired whatever.....

She has her own station now, OWS
IIRC it is suffering greatly and losing money by the boatloads.

Good things happen to those who wait.

I hope she waits to sell the station til it's only worth a million

Forum List

Back