Mayorkas Impeachment Vote Proves Some People Are Above The Law

I've posted tons of evidence. I don't have to do it every time one of you folks make a false claim. How do you think they're being transported into our cities from the Southern Border. Are they hitchhiking or are they being flown and bussed there? There's proof everywhere.
Here's evidence just from yesterday:

You have presented no evidence anybody was moved to cheat in elections. That is just plain horseshit.

Here's Obama admitting he's behind all of this.

Just mentioning this looks like he has criminal intent.

This is probable-cause for an indictment on a criminal conspiracy.

Go play with your crayons. To hear you talk, I should be supporting Joe, as it is really Obama's fault, not Joe's.

Go play with your crayons. To hear you talk, I should be supporting Joe, as it is really Obama's fault, not Joe's.
Joe facilitates it, but Obama is behind it.

You forget, I used to hold a TS-SCI security clearance.....and have been exposed to real world scenarios while serving in the military. I had to be read onto the registry in the post SCIFF everywhere I was assigned. I had to take OPSEC very seriously. Because I handled TOP Secret information and COMSEC equipment every day.
I'm not fucking around.

Just talking like this jackass Obama would get my clearance pulled.

What he was talking about is treason.

Mayorkas' impeachment would be purely symbolic. His defense would be "just following orders." Also, flouting the law is not a "high crime (or) misdemeanor," since Democrat Presidents and cabinet secretaries do that as routinely as they have bowel movements. If impeached or induced to resign, he would immediately be replaced by a POC who would execute the office in exactly the same way.

The symbolic importance would be merely for the Legislative Branch to POINT OUT that the Executive Branch is intentionally NOT enforcing the laws that they are duty-bound to enforce, to America's great detriment.

Mayorkas' impeachment would be purely symbolic. His defense would be "just following orders." Also, flouting the law is not a "high crime (or) misdemeanor," since Democrat Presidents and cabinet secretaries do that as routinely as they have bowel movements. If impeached or induced to resign, he would immediately be replaced by a POC who would execute the office in exactly the same way.

The symbolic importance would be merely for the Legislative Branch to POINT OUT that the Executive Branch is intentionally NOT enforcing the laws that they are duty-bound to enforce, to America's great detriment.Tthe congressmen and women who were elected to represent us may not be able to impeach Mayorcas but we can exercise our power by voting out the Democrats and Repulicans who voted against impeachment.

Keep it simple, vote out the Democrats and Republicans who voted not to impeach Mayorcas. the Congressmen and women were voted in by us to represent us,not to enrich themselves for the sake of their party.

You have presented no evidence anybody was moved to cheat in elections. That is just plain horseshit.

I've seen enough evidence.
No evidence is good enough to willfully-ignorant Democrats.

Why is that?
Because you don't care that Biden lies to you.
At least he's not Trump.

The symbolic importance would be merely for the Legislative Branch to POINT OUT that the Executive Branch is intentionally NOT enforcing the laws that they are duty-bound to enforce, to America's great detriment.
Mayokas has no defense.
As an officer of the US government he is obligated to follow the law.

Impeaching Mayorkas is just political theater as there is no chance the Senate would convict him.
They impeached Trump twice and convened the Jan 6th hearings......and that was all political theater.
They used all that to throw Trump off the ballot in two states and possibly several more.

If they guy is screwed up, impeach the SOB.
Biden isn't running the White House, Obama is. Obama should be arrested.
Biden should be removed from office along with Kameltoe Harris because both are illegitimate.

Last edited:

Yes, I was going to say that symbolically it should be that a stern message ought to be sent that says "ANYONE THAT CHOOSES TO DO ON THEIR OWN OR DECIDES TO FOLLOW ORDERS THAT ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND WRONG HEADED, WILL GET THE SAME CHARGE OF TRAITOR, AND NEXT THE IMPEACHMENT TO BOOT".

SO WHAT ON THE FEAR OF WHO WILL REPLACE HIM, BECAUSE HOPEFULLY THE IMPEACHMENT WILL STAY FRESH ON THE MIND BEFORE ANY REPLACEMENT ATTEMPTS TO BE STUPID OR ALLOWS THE NATION TO BE ATTACKED IN SUCH A WAY EVER AGAIN.......

I understand the argument that we don't want to start a trend and that even if the senate would vote to remove the guy Biden would pick someone just like him... But at some point you have to fight back... democrats impeached Trump twice for nothing...
Its time to say no more...

I understand the argument that we don't want to start a trend and that even if the senate would vote to remove the guy Biden would pick someone just like him... But at some point you have to fight back... democrats impeached Trump twice for nothing...
Its time to say no more...
That is exactly where we are at in this COUNTRY, and the dumb rhino's or for the too weak to understand this stuff, well they are just so wrong on it.

The corruption being normalized is likened to a virus that before long it infects so many, and the next thing ya know a pandemic of the mind is unleashed.

Forum List

Back