Mayorkas Impeachment Vote Proves Some People Are Above The Law

Are you an idiot? Who is the speaker of the House? What is his party affiliation?
His power is in which way the House votes.
Democrats made sure this happened by getting rid of 3 Republicans. Two were forced out and they convinced another to retire. That way they wouldn't have to bribe as many Republicans.

Thems the facts.

His power is in which way the House votes.
Democrats made sure this happened by getting rid of 3 Republicans. Two were forced out and they convinced another to retire. That way they wouldn't have to bribe as many Republicans.

Thems the facts.
Republicans control the House. You tried to break it, and then you bought it.

The Dems are above the law. After a 215-215 vote the House was unable to impeach Mayorkas for criminal negligence and perjury.

Everyone on the planet knows he's guilty, but Democrats aren't about following the law.

Laws are for thee.....not for me.

I don't blame Mayorkas for the disaster. He's following orders.

I DO blame Mayorkas for not resigning and being outspoken as to why. He has grossly violated his oath, and if he had any self-respect, he would have done that years ago.

I don't blame Mayorkas for the disaster. He's following orders.

I DO blame Mayorkas for not resigning and being outspoken as to why. He has grossly violated his oath, and if he had any self-respect, he would have done that years ago.
I don't agree. He's not even in the military.
He can always quit, but in fact he agrees with open border policies, because he's a traitor.
He wants America to be overrun by foreign invaders.

The Dems are above the law. After a 215-215 vote the House was unable to impeach Mayorkas for criminal negligence and perjury.

Everyone on the planet knows he's guilty, but Democrats aren't about following the law.

Laws are for thee.....not for me.

There will be another vote.

Republicans don't control anything. Too many RINOs have been installed to govern in an ethical manner.

Only thing Democrats are good at is fucking things up and cheating.
u5ayly6hmbhc1.jpeg

you may or may not realize that when the DHS needs more resources, or make changes to what its doing, often bills from congress are required to authorize it.
As you know, there is nothing Congress needs to do to put the highly effective Trump policies back into effect.

2024%2002%2006%20Immigration.jpg

2024%2002%2005%20Buiden%20top%20issues.jpg

Mayorkas Impeachment Vote Proves Some People Are Above The Law​

No it doesn't. It has nothing to do with law. Impeachment is a political thing, not a legal thing.
You don't come to the decision of an impeachment, otherwise if it was found that no laws were broken... The constitution is the law of the land, and if violated then the law was broken in which warrants impeachment depending on how agredious the violations were.

Wooo-oooooh. :eek: Accusations of support for human trafficking! :eek: Stick up your ass, duffus!
Only doofus I see here is the ignorant fuck who supports moving illegals all over the country to cheat in elections.
Not to mention all of the diseases they're carrying that were extinct in America since the early 70s, and the children that they're using for sex-slaves and Satanic rituals.

You don't come to the decision of an impeachment, otherwise if it was found that no laws were broken... The constitution is the law of the land, and if violated then the law was broken in which warrants impeachment depending on how agredious the violations were.
Good case closed. They did not come to a decision of impeachment. The vote failed. I swear it was in all the papers, on the news (even FOX) and the internet. The vote failed, so no impeachment.

Only doofus I see here is the ignorant fuck who supports moving illegals all over the country to cheat in elections.
Not to mention all of the diseases they're carrying that were extinct in America since the early 70s, and the children that they're using for sex-slaves and Satanic rituals.
Now, you say Biden moved them around the nation to cheat in elections, and you say it with no proof. No references, nothing? Did you flunk out of the same law school, Rudy scraped by, before he forgot everything he ever new about law and courtroom evidence? Or are you just drinking, while driving a conversation into the sewer?

Now, you say Biden moved them around the nation to cheat in elections, and you say it with no proof. No references, nothing? Did you flunk out of the same law school, Rudy scraped by, before he forgot everything he ever new about law and courtroom evidence?
I've posted tons of evidence. I don't have to do it every time one of you folks make a false claim. How do you think they're being transported into our cities from the Southern Border. Are they hitchhiking or are they being flown and bussed there? There's proof everywhere.
Here's evidence just from yesterday:

Now, you say Biden moved them around the nation to cheat in elections, and you say it with no proof. No references, nothing? Did you flunk out of the same law school, Rudy scraped by, before he forgot everything he ever new about law and courtroom evidence? Or are you just drinking, while driving a conversation into the sewer?
Here's Obama admitting he's behind all of this.

Just mentioning this looks like he has criminal intent.

This is probable-cause for an indictment on a criminal conspiracy.

Forum List

Back