Mayorkas Impeachment Vote Proves Some People Are Above The Law

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The Dems are above the law. After a 215-215 vote the House was unable to impeach Mayorkas for criminal negligence and perjury.

Everyone on the planet knows he's guilty, but Democrats aren't about following the law.

Laws are for thee.....not for me.

The Dems are above the law. After a 215-215 vote the House was unable to impeach Mayorkas for criminal negligence and perjury.

Everyone on the planet knows he's guilty, but Democrats aren't about following the law.

Mayorkas Impeachment Vote Proves Some People Are Above The Law​

No it doesn't. It has nothing to do with law. Impeachment is a political thing, not a legal thing.

Republicans control the House. Thats a You problem boyo.

MAGA congressional members can't get their act together for the impeachment, but the OP blames the Democrats. I guess there is just is no concept of personal responsibility in MAGA world. They are always the victim.

biden no one.jpg

No it doesn't. It has nothing to do with law. Impeachment is a political thing, not a legal thing.
Impeachment is just the first step.....and Democrats are never going to allow their folks to have to answer for their criminal activity.

We both know even if he's impeached they won't allow him to be charged with any crimes.

THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF CORRUPTION

This post is priceless. I think I'm going to print it out and frame it.
After screaming for years that impeachment was a personal attack and a certain someone being above the law.....the circle is finally complete.
You've jumped the shark!
:auiqs.jpg:

Impeachment is just the first step.....and Democrats are never going to allow their folks to have to answer for their criminal activity.

We both know even if he's impeached they won't allow him to be charged with any crimes.

He is just an appointee, without the tools or manpower to prevent that which you accuse him of, and everybody in the country knows it but you.

Biden is trying to destroy our economy....and he's announced that he's using the inflation bill to screw everything up.

On a side note....Biden gave Michelle and Barry a tax break. Yep...we now know who's really in charge at the White House.

Oh....so cutting razor wire shows he's trying to prevent illegals from entering the country now?

Are you really this stupid?
Everybody works for somebody. You know that.:dunno::itsok:

Are you saying the Republicans in the House are corrupt? Shocked! I am just shocked!

Impeachment is about Constitutional intent and interpretation. Apparently a phone call encouraging an investigation into Burisma payments to Hunter Biden meets the criteria for "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" against the country but facilitating a foreign invasion does not. That is the bizarro world that Democrats have created.

Forum List

Back