Mayor Pete Gets an Earfull From Angry Black Women

I tried to look up the content or transcript:

Pete Buttigieg faces South Bend protesters: "You want black people to vote for you — that's not going to happen"
=====================================
2020 Democratic hopeful and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg told protesters in his city on Friday that there will be a review of the police department after a white officer shot and killed a black man without his bodycam on. "I'm not asking for your vote," Buttigieg told one protester, who responded "you're not going to get it."

The protester told Buttigieg "You are truly running for president and you want black people to vote for you. You [are] running for president and you want black people to vote for you — that's not going to happen. That's not going to happen. That's not going to happen."

"I'm not asking for your vote," Buttigieg responded. "I will promise that there will be a review to make sure that there is no racism on this department and that it will be independent."

South Bend has been shaken by the shooting, and Buttigieg has spent much of the week off the campaign trail and in the city. He arrived in South Carolina to campaign on Saturday but he announced he would return for a town hall in South Bend on Sunday.

On Saturday, Eric Logan, a 53-year-old black man, was shot and killed by South Bend Police Sgt. Ryan O'Neill.

Prosecutors say O'Neill was responding to a report of a person breaking into cars when he encountered Logan in an apartment building parking lot. O'Neill told authorities that Logan had a knife, and when he refused the officer's orders to drop it, O'Neill opened fire, shooting Logan in the stomach. Another officer took Logan in a squad car to the hospital, where he later died.

O'Neill's body camera was reportedly never activated because he had failed to turn on his squad car's emergency sirens. The camera, sirens and dashboard camera are part of an inter-connected system.

Earlier this week, Buttigieg said he would reaffirm the South Bend Police Department's policy on body cameras. He left the campaign trail for part of the week to handle the situation in South Bend, and canceled plans to attend South Carolina Democratic Rep. Jim Clyburn's annual fish fry.

Buttigieg said Friday "I do not have evidence that there has been discipline for racist behavior."

Another protester asked Buttigieg "Do you believe that black lives matter?" Buttigieg responded "Did you just ask me if black lives matter? Of course black lives matter."

Got to admit, I love it when the eat their own. All is not well in Demonrat Land

tenor.gif

He though had get some good press attending an angry black protest in his hometown. They had other plans.

Seems like something "Beto" would do.

LOL...
You'll never please these types of "citizens".
We want free shit and the ability to be criminals without consequences.
Gonna be fun watching Buttplug grovel for the black vote.

Last edited:
Buttiplug relates to Blacks as well as Plugs does. :auiqs.jpg:

He couldn't wait to get home to his husbands 'safe place' embrace.

Got to admit, I love it when the eat their own. All is not well in Demonrat Land

So, Mayor Pete made the choice to leave the campaign trail, return to the city he is responsible for, volunteered to attend the rally, and responded in a responsible manner to questions from an obviously angry crowd.

Mayor Pete wasn't required to do any of that, yet he did.

Tell us who else in the presidential campaign field you believe would have done the same, responsible thing, if they would have been in Mayor Pete's shoes?

So, Mayor Pete made the choice to leave the campaign trail, return to the city he is responsible for, volunteered to attend the rally, and responded in a responsible manner to questions from an obviously angry crowd.

Tell us who else in the presidential campaign field you believe would have done the same, responsible thing, if they would have been in Mayor Pete's shoes?

Or, was Buttiplug looking to avoid a riot that would've deep-sixed his campaign and left him to think twice about even running for local dog-catcher?
You decide.

He's NOT the mayor. Joe Hogsett is. No white guy with a brain would try to use these angry ghetto types like this.

Or, was Buttiplug looking to avoid a riot that would've deep-sixed his campaign and left him to think twice about even running for local dog-catcher?
You decide.

As my previous post implies, Mayor Pete did the correct & responsible thing to do; period.

Your bull shit drivel adds nothing to the conversation.

He's NOT the mayor. Joe Hogsett is. No white guy with a brain would try to use these angry ghetto types like this.

So, Hogsett is mayor of Indianapolis; correct?

So, what drugs are you putting in your veins this afternoon?

Last edited:

You decide.

As my previous post implies, Mayor Pete did the correct & responsible thing to do; period.

Hes NOT the mayor. Why he be trying to be one wit da ghetto?

Seriously, blacks are 13% of the American population, but make up only 7% of the eligible voting population.

I'll never understand why Dims favor this population of feeders over the vast majority of middle class whyo make this country work.

Last edited:

You decide.

Seriously, blacks are 13% of the American population, but make up only 7% of the eligible voting population.

I'll never understand why Dims favor this population of feeders over the vast majority of middle class why make this country work.

Come on Death Idiot, put down the right wing rag you have been reading.

You decide.

I'll never understand why Dims favor this population of feeders over the vast majority of middle class why make this country work.

So, Mayor Pete isn't the mayor?

So, tell us all why in Hell you are back smoking crack cocaine, again?

You decide.

My mistake. I was confusing South Bend with Indianapolis. Doesnt change much though.

You decide.

My mistake. I was confusing South Bend with Indianapolis. Doesnt change much though.

It certainly does not change the fact that you do too many fucking drugs.

LOL...
You'll never please these types of "citizens".
We want free shit and the ability to be criminals without consequences.
Gonna be fun watching Buttplug grovel for the black vote.

Comical at best coming from right wing, racist.

That screeching bitch is a useless member of society.
Why the hell anyone would give her the time of day is beyond me.

Forum List

Back