Mayor Pete compares himself to Bill Clinton, Obama, Carter..compares Biden to Kerry & Gore & Dukakis

• Banned
when asked who his favorite superhero is, Pete stumbled: "Superman, oh, i mean Spiderman!"

he also bellowed: "Biden's superpower is dyslexia, ha ha ha!"

op is a joke and butt is a joke

move on....

never can take this OP seriously

i respect everyone. i would never make gay jokes about folks.
I have no problem with gay persons. I do have a problem with that gay person. Another privileged White Democrat who plays the victim and sides with Terrorists.
your problem is not with Mayor Pete. your quarrel, sir, is with Pete's creator, GOD!
My quarrel sir is with a manipulative, White privileged 'victim' who also happens to be gay.

Buttboy gets da black vote all tied up...ROTFLMFAO!

Protesters with a local Black Lives Matter group disrupted an event being held in Des Moines, Iowa, by South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) on Sunday.

Videos showed demonstrators wearing "Black Lives Matter" shirts being led out by security while chanting "anti-black, anti-poor," apparently referring to Buttigieg. Earlier, they had engaged in a brief discussion with the candidate from the audience during his speech onstage

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

-----------

Bingo! Buttplug is nothing more than the continuing leftist attempt to normalize homosexuality. “If it feels good, do it,” was their rallying cry not long ago. Go home Buttplug to your sodomite

Forum List

Back