Mayans MC

I'm gonna be watching when it comes out. The previews make it look something like Sons of Anarchy meets Snowfall (another good show btw).

with SOA what i always got a kick out of

for being major criminals and lawbreakers

always compliant with the helmet laws and firearms laws

the ar-15 logo on the jacket even had a 10 round mag --LOL

I'm gonna be watching when it comes out. The previews make it look something like Sons of Anarchy meets Snowfall (another good show btw).
yep...i watched SOA so im sure i will check out this one too...

If you have On Demand with your cable, you should also check out a series called "Snowfall". It's about how crack came to LA, and if you watched "American Made" (Tom Cruise who was a pilot flying arms out and cocaine in as part of Iran/Contra), you would see that they included part of that story in their series, because Snowfall also has a CIA dude who is shipping in cocaine and shipping out weapons. But, by and large, the story is about a young black man who accidentally started dealing coke, and then found out about crack, and then brought crack to LA. Pretty good story line, and it doesn't insult your intelligence.

yep...i watched SOA so im sure i will check out this one too...

If you have On Demand with your cable, you should also check out a series called "Snowfall". It's about how crack came to LA, and if you watched "American Made" (Tom Cruise who was a pilot flying arms out and cocaine in as part of Iran/Contra), you would see that they included part of that story in their series, because Snowfall also has a CIA dude who is shipping in cocaine and shipping out weapons. But, by and large, the story is about a young black man who accidentally started dealing coke, and then found out about crack, and then brought crack to LA. Pretty good story line, and it doesn't insult your intelligence.

American Made

really good movie

Forum List

Back