maxine waters wants to "knock off" trump

When Gabby Giffords was shot among others, the Left blamed Sara Palin for using “target” crosshairs imagery on areas to focus for victory.

“Knock off” has more of a violent connotation as is excplicitly describes an act. She was also calling for members of the Trump Cabinet to be surrounded.

She is a violent threat.

You got Rush Limbaugh & Alex Jones, we got Maxine Waters....

Sure, Maxine is a congress person BUT...

More Trumpbots believe Rush & Alex, than liberals give any credence to Maxine.
You stains cannot help your self can you? You sound like a goddam broken record. Show us troll where Limbaugh or any of those have said they were gonna take out the president! Liar.

Learn to read moron!

I never said that Rich or Alex said they were gonna take out the President.

If your too stupid to understand what I said, then I'm not going to bother explaining it to you.

The democrat elite is pretty much in league with the Hollywood elite and we know the Hollywood elite threatened the President with all sorts of bodily harm. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that the democrat elite dreams of assassination.

That is one crazy bitch, man.
What district does she represent? What a bunch of tools!

Los Scamgeles, the worst-tempered city in America.
And second place runner up...San Franfeces.

LA & SF are loathsome in somewhat different ways, it's a case of rotten apples vs. rotten oranges. If you want to see a perfect depiction of LA's ambiance, just watch the movie Falling Down. LA in a 2-hour nutshell.

Forum List

Back