Maxine Waters: Voting Against Sharia Law Is GOP Fear Mongering, Bigotry

Our Constitution wouldn't allow it, that's a given.
Besides, religious law seems more like something the right wing would go for.

Our Constitution wouldn't allow it, that's a given.
Besides, religious law seems more like something the right wing would go for.

if the right wing was going to institute religious law it would have happened long ago....

now it looks like the left wing is going to take a crack at it...all in the name of multiculturalism of course...

I'd like any of the right wing to provide evidence that any state, city, town, village, or hamlet is in danger of falling under Sharia law.

I'd like any of the right wing to provide evidence that any state, city, town, village, or hamlet is in danger of falling under Sharia law.

...and I'd like any of the left to provide evidence that any dem would publicly oppose sharia law.

Yeah, you're not getting it, are you.

Voting against a nonsensical law isn't the same as "supporting sharia law".

you're an idiot.....what do you think "creeping sharia" is all about.....?

here's another 'creep' example for ya...

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."
- US President Barack Obama, speech to the UN, 25 Sept 2012.

Creeping Fundamentalist Law....we need to stop that too.

yeah morals are a bad thing.....we need sex all the time....wooohooo!!!!!! YAY for irresponsibility!!!!!!!!!!!

All of them.

Nope...and I even said I'm not. But I suspect you are either not caring that you lie or not caring that you are stupid......maybe both.

Did you support the arrest of man who made the video Obama blamed for the assault on the consulate in Benghazi?

...and I'd like any of the left to provide evidence that any dem would publicly oppose sharia law.

I haven't seen and democrats opposing Vulcan law either. Because it's a non issue.

Nope...and I even said I'm not. But I suspect you are either not caring that you lie or not caring that you are stupid......maybe both.

Did you support the arrest of man who made the video Obama blamed for the assault on the consulate in Benghazi?

I haven't seen and democrats opposing Vulcan law either. Because it's a non issue.

Wow what an argument....liberals said Cheney wasnt Darth Vader....I dont rember him killing jedi and choking people from accross the room.......God you're a moron......

are you really comparing sharia law...actual laws SUPPORTED by your favorite politician Maxine Watters with Vulcan law.....talk about stuck on stupid

Wow what an argument....liberals said Cheney wasnt Darth Vader....I dont rember him killing jedi and choking people from accross the room.......God you're a moron......

are you really comparing sharia law...actual laws SUPPORTED by your favorite politician Maxine Watters with Vulcan law.....talk about stuck on stupid

I'm not comparing them. I'm pointing out the fundamental stupidity of chasing something that was never a threat in the first place.

Not according to california law makers, those leftist wackos are publicly FOR sharia law. shouldn't suprise you --- tomorrow YOU will be waving the same radical banners. The only way the US left exists is to support each others willingness to willfully deteriorate genuine American values.

I'm not comparing them. I'm pointing out the fundamental stupidity of chasing something that was never a threat in the first place.

Then why dont democrats come and say it's stupid and will never happen?

Again, they also aren't coming and saying that Vulcan law is stupid and will never happen. It's a non starter. It's ridiculous.

Again, they also aren't coming and saying that Vulcan law is stupid and will never happen. It's a non starter. It's ridiculous.

You can't really be this stupid. If they are coming out publicly PRO-sharia law --- then obviously they are encouraging it....

I provided a link to show cali support for sharia law --- and you just ignored it. now you are pretending that it could never happen --- at the same time your political party is fighting for it...

I mean, wow....

Maxine Waters: Voting Against Sharia Law Is GOP Fear Mongering, Bigotry - Political News Video

WTF. Islam in our court should not be allowed. Separation of church and state

Muslims want to have things their way and don't really care what our laws are. They've made some pretty ridiculous demands, like wanting driver's license pictures with their faces covered completely and they want schools to stop teaching about the Holocaust because they claim it never happened. They think women are their personal property and if they divorce, they don't want to go through courts, but follow their own rules and kick the woman out with nothing.

They cannot separate church and state because, for them, Sharia law is the law of the land and the way a country should be governed. They see their way as the only way and they will continue to argue that they should do whatever they want. Even when they become American citizens, they think they can still follow Sharia law over ours. They think they can treat women horribly and we're supposed to look the other way because of their religion.

If anyone comes to the U.S., they must be told to obey our laws or face the consequences. Women have rights here and Muslims need to respect that or get the hell out.

I am continually amazed at how the left always defends Muslims when their religion is the most oppressive of all.

Maxine Waters: Voting Against Sharia Law Is GOP Fear Mongering, Bigotry - Political News Video

WTF. Islam in our court should not be allowed. Separation of church and state

Muslims want to have things their way and don't really care what our laws are. They've made some pretty ridiculous demands, like wanting driver's license pictures with their faces covered completely and they want schools to stop teaching about the Holocaust because they claim it never happened. They think women are their personal property and if they divorce, they don't want to go through courts, but follow their own rules and kick the woman out with nothing.

They cannot separate church and state because, for them, Sharia law is the law of the land and the way a country should be governed. They see their way as the only way and they will continue to argue that they should do whatever they want. Even when they become American citizens, they think they can still follow Sharia law over ours. They think they can treat women horribly and we're supposed to look the other way because of their religion.

If anyone comes to the U.S., they must be told to obey our laws or face the consequences. Women have rights here and Muslims need to respect that or get the hell out.

I am continually amazed at how the left always defends Muslims when their religion is the most oppressive of all.

Yeah, but muslims are anti-Christian which advances the lefts own oppressive causes.

you're an idiot.....what do you think "creeping sharia" is all about.....?

here's another 'creep' example for ya...

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."
- US President Barack Obama, speech to the UN, 25 Sept 2012.

Creeping Fundamentalist Law....we need to stop that too.

yeah morals are a bad thing.....we need sex all the time....wooohooo!!!!!! YAY for irresponsibility!!!!!!!!!!!

So you think morals COME from Fundamentalist Law....funny....muslims think morals come from Sharia Law. You guys aren't that far apart after all.

Dearborn is a prime example...
this is an example of how Sharia operates.....right here in the USA.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9RIhIIfZCw]Sharia in Dearborn, Michigan - YouTube[/ame]

here's another example....4 Christians arrested for simply passing out phamphets....

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back