Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

More silly White Liberal hilarity...'I'm not a big fan of Waters at all, but i'll continue defending and making up countless excuses for her.' lol! Obama-Bots is craaaazy. :cuckoo:

1) I'm not white.

2) I haven't defended her once. I have no idea what she even said other than that she apparently called Boner and Cantor Demons as I didn't watch the videos or read the links in the OP.

I just find Mud's thinly veiled race driven attacks fun to mock.

Farticle, what you call thinly veiled I call non-existant.

I know race-baiting is popular on the left. It's much easier than taking a stand.

Ether she's wrong or she's right. She repeats liberal talking points similar to what many on this site do. She sounds like Truthmatters only less intelligent. You have very little to say other than her critics must Archie Bunker types. What a cop out.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.

All blacks will know is that Boehner is that White guy in Congress that hates Obama cuz he's black and thus wants to destroy America.
But why do most (blacks) of them vote Democrat?

Simple. Because of thr race-card. They vote with their emotions.

Increasing dependence on govt via food stamps, mortgage bailouts, or unemployment is just another way of buying votes. Promise them the world and they think you'll pay their bills or fill their gas tank.

:lmao:

You keep on fuckin' that chicken, Mud.

1) I'm not white.

2) I haven't defended her once. I have no idea what she even said other than that she apparently called Boner and Cantor Demons as I didn't watch the videos or read the links in the OP.

I just find Mud's thinly veiled race driven attacks fun to mock.

I know race-baiting is popular on the left. It's much easier than taking a stand.

Ether she's wrong or she's right. She repeats liberal talking points similar to what many on this site do. She sounds like Truthmatters only less intelligent. You have very little to say other than her critics must Archie Bunker types. What a cop out.

But why do most (blacks) of them vote Democrat?

Simple. Because of thr race-card. They vote with their emotions.

Increasing dependence on govt via food stamps, mortgage bailouts, or unemployment is just another way of buying votes. Promise them the world and they think you'll pay their bills or fill their gas tank.

So you are a big fan of hers. You lie. :lol:

Usually a topic with race in it attracts bottom-feeders. Once they discover it's not your usual racist rant they move on. But there always a few stragglers.

It would have been easy to accuse Waters of racism, but then I'm not a liberal. I'd rather get to the point of her speech, why she gave it, and why it seems to work over and over again.

The Left loves the misinformed voter, the emotional voter, the irrational voter.

For women the issue is Abortion, children, an now contraception.
For conservative Democrats it's fairness, sticking it to the rich.
For you typical Hollywood type and pre-schooler is Global Warming.
For Latinos it's immigration.
For blacks it's race.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

You can keep saying that til the end of time. It will be just as wrong every time you say it.

It's not my problem that you can't see that the quotes I pulled reveal how Mud feels about the black people.

You can keep saying that til the end of time. It will be just as wrong every time you say it.

It's not my problem that you can't see that the quotes I pulled reveal how Mud feels about the black people.

Tell me how I feel about "The Black People".

I love it when someone says 'I'm not a big Fan', but then goes on to defend and make countless excuses for that person. They really do think because they started off their defense with 'I'm no big Fan', that it's ok for them to be a liar. That cracks me up. :)

Tell me how I feel about "The Black People".

I love it when someone says 'I'm not a big Fan', but then goes on to defend and make countless excuses for that person. They really do think because they started off their defense with 'I'm no big Fan', that it's ok for them to be a liar. That cracks me up. :)

Farticle just isn't used to anyone being frank about his "People".

I feel everyone is an individual. I've had blacks tell me they have to stick together.

My nearest and dearest has told me shit blacks will never tell whitey. I've seen it with my own eyes. My nephew has told me he likes to make fun of whites that try to be PC and patronize blacks. He has no repect for them. My guess Farticle is like that. Obama is like that.

And keep in mind, most African American Democrats are racist. They can't stand White People. White Liberals are just too dumb to understand that. If they went into the Hoods of Chicago & Detroit, African Americans wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire. Maxine Waters is a corrupt Racist. But most African American Democrats are racists.

Last edited:
And keep in mind, most African American Democrats are racist. They can't stand White People. White Liberals are just too dumb to understand that. If they went into the Hoods of Chicago & Detroit, African Americans wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire. Maxine Waters is a corrupt Racist. But most African American Democrats are racists.

They claim that the oppressed can't be racist.

And that's Ron Paul's stance..

Cool.

:clap2:

Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

I don't think so. She is rather Pelosi like. I don't think there is any majority that follows that sort of lead.

:lol: Let me get this right.... you're actually calling Muddie a racist? That's the line you're going with?

OMG. That is very funny. :lol:

I love it when you bigots and racist show yourselves.

It's like an angel gettin a bell..or something..

:lol:

So pointing out that Maxine is a low life piece of dog doo doo is racist and bigoted?

This is why whacked out moonbats like you have no credibility..... :thup:

Forum List

Back