Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

Seems pretty clear to me that Waters DOES speak for a large majority of black Americans, and that this is not good news for ANYONE. Unfortunately, and amazingly, the GOP has done virtually nothing to communicate with black Americans in an effort to improve this relationship. Why is that?

Maybe they're unwilling to listen.

There was a time that it seemed that Democrats were losing the black vote. Then they dreamed up the idea that Katrina was a black thing. The idea came to them when that drunk Kanye West spouted off that Bush didn't care about black people. They just took it from there. Anytime some stupid asshole like Kanye or Rodney King bumps heads with whites the media uses it to make Republicans look racist. They did the same thing with the Tea Party. When I saw them doing it I thought to myself, nobody will buy this. Well, obviously they did.

If this is true, and you may well be right, it illustrates an even worse future for the GOP than I already thought.

combined with Papa Obama

no wonder the unemployment numbers are so high in the black community

all time high Neo............and they'll be out in droves this year voting for him:D:D

No doubt

Identity politics has always been used by leftist groups
like communists and fascists

In fact, one can even say it was perfected by them

combined with Papa Obama

no wonder the unemployment numbers are so high in the black community

all time high Neo............and they'll be out in droves this year voting for him:D:D

No doubt

Identity politics has always been used by leftist groups
like communists and fascists

In fact, one can even say it was perfected by them

Neo bro........gotta go pick up "Ameritopia" by Mark Levin.........about half way through now. Really awesome..........clearly illustrates the roots of the statist views. The whole goal is to remove the individual from society so that the masses look at themselves as groups. Silent conquering through division.............fascinating stuff. Been 30 years since I read Plato.........so its a good refresher. These fucking k00ks really DO believe in societal perfection...........just have to fix the instituations to get there. Real fucked up thinking...........

Last edited:

Seems pretty clear to me that Waters DOES speak for a large majority of black Americans, and that this is not good news for ANYONE. Unfortunately, and amazingly, the GOP has done virtually nothing to communicate with black Americans in an effort to improve this relationship. Why is that?

Anyone? Bueller?

As a conservative and republican I agree with you 100%. The message is much more subtle and nuanced and with Rushmo(ron) out there....who can blame backs...

With the exception of people like Waters who is an out and out liar.

Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter.

The other day Maxine Waters called her Republican opposition Demons. Now if I were to use the left's usual tactics I would call this rant racist.

Maxine Waters Unhinged: Boehner and Cantor Are 'Demons' - YouTube

I want to show you the rest of that speech and see the context that it was delivered. Listen to the lies she spouted.

Rep. Maxine Waters Firing Up the Delegates to the 2012 CA Democratic Party Convention - YouTube

Her job is to mouth off. She repeats liberal talking points passing them off as truth. I've never heard such a string of lies in my life. Yet this is what she does day in and day out.

Class-warfare.
Divide the people along class lines.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.

That is the most racist rant ever. That woman is unfit to serve in public office and needs to retire to a padded cell.

the ideas they proffer are all old recycled rants that have failed in the past.

They pretend helping the rich get richer (like themselves) will produce a recovery.

It has NEVER worked in they history of man.

Only a demon or a fool would want it.

You haven't had time to view the vids I provided.

Obviously the point is lost on you.

Would expect anything else from an imbecile?

Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter.

The other day Maxine Waters called her Republican opposition Demons. Now if I were to use the left's usual tactics I would call this rant racist.

I want to show you the rest of that speech and see the context that it was delivered. Listen to the lies she spouted.

Rep. Maxine Waters Firing Up the Delegates to the 2012 CA Democratic Party Convention - YouTube

Her job is to mouth off. She repeats liberal talking points passing them off as truth. I've never heard such a string of lies in my life. Yet this is what she does day in and day out.

Class-warfare.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.

Yeah just like Tom Metzger, David Duke, and Don Black are "once again saying what's on the minds of White Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter." . What a bunch of BULLSHIT! This is a "theory" and assertion made by some white dullards, charlatans, and dolts to gin up resentment and fear amongst the reactionary DUMB FUCKS in their masses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxine Waters suffers from the soft bigotry of left causes with their low expectations for some

Since their is low expectations for her, she is held to a much lower standard
by the Left and the MSM

Which is part of the reasons, the MSM never fully vetted Papa Obama or even now
hardly ever ask him tough questions

Sad thing, when Papa Obama is asked a tough question, it usually plays the news
as shock of "how dare he ask such a question" and the MSM and left goes into
destruct mode and goes after the interviewer

Last edited:
Black murka has but two voices.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnYCTh_DSLM]Muhammad Ali Amazing Interview PT 1 - YouTube[/ame]
Great story.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRsCZOm7v58]George Foreman - Thunder Fists Hears God - George Foreman's Testimony - YouTube[/ame]

Class-warfare.

Yeah just like Tom Metzger, David Duke, and Don Black are "once again saying what's on the minds of White Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter." . What a bunch of BULLSHIT! This is a "theory" and assertion made by some white dullards, charlatans, and dolts to gin up resentment and fear amongst the reactionary DUMB FUCKS in their masses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave it a person who has 100% blind loyalty to a letter(D) to make such comments in defense of Watters.
Look, the ONLY reason Watters has a job is because she represents a House district which is almost 100% homogeneous ( Black) and is the size of a postage stamp.
But for her race and political ideology, she would not be in office. In fact Watters is a poster child for term limits.
Black people should shudder at the notion that person such Watters claims to represent them.
BTW, the subject matter is Maxine Watters. DO NOT mention other people as an offset to your otherwise anemic argument.
If you desire to discuss Maxine Watters, defend HER. Tell us why you support Watters. Not who you are against.

they are demons distroyng our country

Specifically how are they destroying our country?

And please be specific and show your work.
Apparently you are not familiar with TM...She comes on here and makes drive by posts 100% in lockstep with the far left wing of the democrat party. She also is immersed in conspiracy theory.
Asking TM to provide truth, facts links or research to support her claims is an exercise in futility.
Like your parents may have said to you as a child; "I feel like I am talking to a wall"...
That's what responding to TM is like.

Maxine Waters is one of the few black people in her district that can read and write, and doesn't have a criminal record...so she is the one they picked to go "represent" them in DC.

She is the black talking head and repeats what the white lib elites tell her to tell the idiots back home. "Uh, keep voting for Democrats because dem Republicans are evil people, they cook black babies for dinner."

Thanks for letting your opinion be known, USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member and Romney supporter.

:thup:
Really Art? Have you actually paid attention when that woman speaks?

Mudwhistle doesn't want to call Maxine Waters' rant racist but...

"Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America."

Don't worry man, that OP would already have it's fill of racism without it.

If you say so.

Ask enough of them what they think and most will repeat the garbage that Waters relayed during the speech in the OP.

How do I know this?

I asked.

:lol:

And you wonder why Black people don't really vote Republican?

By the way..by in large..most Black people have very conservative values. As do most minorities for that matter.

And still..they go Democrat.
What does this have to do with race. Watters is a card carrying far left wing lib who is an entrenched permanent fixture in the US House of Reps.
As long as there are enough people in her district that ignore what shes does and vote based on who she is, Watters is House member for life.
That is inexcusable. That is why term limits for members of Congress are a necessity.
membership of Congress was never intended to be a career. Back in the day, members served their country for a few years, then they went home.
The pay benefits and perks have become far too lucrative.
Members are over paid and privileged. This MUST end. Congressional pay should be cut in half. All perks should END NOW.
With the next pay raise, Senators will be over $200k per year. That is an absurd amount of money for a public servant.

Forum List

Back