Maxine Waters redux

Barr is correct. Think of China's Huawei as an attempt to set up a global information siphon, directing every byte of information to the Chinese intel agencies.

They've managed to find ways to spy on us via consumer products: Televisions, routers, and other wireless devices that send information to some server running in some basement somewhere in China, wireless cameras that can be easily eavesdropped. Even computer chips that were used in some of our strategic military equipment, that could be hacked into by the Chinese.

There's a valid reason our intelligence agencies have a problem with Huawei.
This just in...
US files superseding indictment against Huawei, CFO Meng

Like I said. The Chinese can't be trusted, and the story about oriental women having sideways pussies is a myth.

:laughing0301:
I damn near spit my cognac all over my screen ya bastid.

Cognac? What kind of a bourgeois bastid drinks that highfalutin' likker? You should be drinking Glorious People's favorite beverage made of lowly potato peels, like working class proletariat, comrade.

Please report yourself to leader of Politburo for immediate deployment to reeducation gulag.

:laughing0301:

drink.jpg

Tried vodka didn’t like the taste. This was giving to me as a gift. I normally drink crown. Tried Jack Daniels gentleman Jack. It’s smooth but that damn charcoal taste ruined it for me.

Tried vodka didn’t like the taste. This was giving to me as a gift. I normally drink crown. Tried Jack Daniels gentleman Jack. It’s smooth but that damn charcoal taste ruined it for me.

I had to quit drinking whiskey in '79, after downing a considerable quantity of Yukon Jack, and getting a public intox ticket in an Arkansas Pizza Hut.

Damn that blended whiskey. That shit makes me puke in 3D colors.

Crown rules.
I also like
pendleton_let-er_buck_hood_river_distillers__90096.1523929325.jpg
Very smooth with a touch of honey.

Crown rules.
I also like
View attachment 306519

You ain't be part ni**ger are you? :laughing0301:

Dey likes dis stuff here. It takes de edge off all dat crack rock dey be smokin' all day...

81mRVkoWbzL._SL1500_grande.jpg

Crown rules.
I also like
View attachment 306519

You ain't be part ni**ger are you? :laughing0301:

Dey likes dis stuff here. It takes de edge off all dat crack rock dey be smokin' all day...

81mRVkoWbzL._SL1500_grande.jpg
Sheit naw dawg no nigga in these heah genes noamsaying. But I do piss red white and blue.

Forum List

Back