Maxine Waters Proudly Announces Democrats Were Elected To Impeach

What about my last statement confuses you?
That you know the content of the House bills nobody in the Senate has seen or heard. But mostly I am confused that you don't want them reviewed by the Senate eitherI always thought of you as fair.

How can any trial serve justice using evidence that was obtained improperly, based mostly on opinion and held in secret?
OMG! Who else is fooled by this argument? The Don (illegally) refuses to fork over live witnesses and paperwork, and you moan about lack of evidence. It would be funny if only you were not a voter.

Bill barr should create a special prosecutor for presidential harassment, and undermining the president. Enough is enough
How about we just have a Senate Impeachment trial, with evidence and witnesses, with 6 to 8 hour days in the court, and let us and most importantly, our Senators, follow the Constitution and oath of impeachment to be impartial, instead of a COVER UP and SHAM Trial that mobsters grovel for....?

Truth will set you free, not this cover up.... truth, facts, and evidence is what could exonerate him.... a real exoneration.... but it seems, McConnell and Trump, must think otherwise....
It will set you free, trump is your president.. deal with it...
The country, needs to heal...

A way for this to happen, is a fair and just and impartial trial, with witnesses and evidence from both sides, the prosecution and defendant.

We need to see and hear all of it.

Then, when and if he is acquitted, we all will know that it was impartial, and based on evidence.

Or

If he is found guilty, by 2/3s, you will know that it was impartial, and based on evidence.

I do not think, our founders expected anything less.... than the Senators, doing their constitutional duty, to the Nation.

Though, there were no political parties at the time of our founders, and State Legislators chose their State Senators at the time..... The founders would be ashamed of this Senate SCAM and SHAM of McConnell's.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

READ: "yes the Democrats held an injust/secret investigation that, we now know was very-very shady first against a man running for President, then again and again as a sitting President.
People are mad and divided because of this... so the right thing to do is have a trial based on the very same info that caused this division.... cause that makes sense.

LOL!!!!
You don't know that about he FBI investigation, Durham has not reported on it, the investigation is on going, we do know the IGs report, says the predicate for the investigation was valid, although there were some mistakes and wrong doings by individuals with the Page FISA.

Bill barr should create a special prosecutor for presidential harassment, and undermining the president. Enough is enough
How about we just have a Senate Impeachment trial, with evidence and witnesses, with 6 to 8 hour days in the court, and let us and most importantly, our Senators, follow the Constitution and oath of impeachment to be impartial, instead of a COVER UP and SHAM Trial that mobsters grovel for....?

Truth will set you free, not this cover up.... truth, facts, and evidence is what could exonerate him.... a real exoneration.... but it seems, McConnell and Trump, must think otherwise....

A way for this to happen, is a fair and just and impartial trial, with witnesses and evidence from both sides, the prosecution and defendant.

Then, when and if he is acquitted, we all will know that it was impartial, and based on evidence.

Or

If he is found guilty, by 2/3s, you will know that it was impartial, and based on evidence.

I do not think, our founders expected anything less.... than the Senators, doing their constitutional duty, to the Nation.

Though, there were no political parties at the time of our founders, and State Legislators chose their State Senators at the time..... The founders would be ashamed of this Senate SCAM and SHAM of McConnell's.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

READ: "yes the Democrats held an injust/secret investigation that, we now know was very-very shady first against a man running for President, then again and again as a sitting President.
People are mad and divided because of this... so the right thing to do is have a trial based on the very same info that caused this division.... cause that makes sense.

LOL!!!!
You don't know that about he FBI investigation, Durham has not reported on it, the investigation is on going, we do know the IGs report, says the predicate for the investigation was valid, although there were some mistakes and wrong doings by individuals with the Page FISA.

lol - "some mistakes" and "wrong doing" - you mean like how AOL said "some people did something"?

Or

Though, there were no political parties at the time of our founders, and e State Legislators chose their State Senators at the time..... The founders would be ashamed of this Senate SCAM and SHAM of McConnell's.
No you need to stop being an entitled little brat the people of America voted for Donald Trump you can’t stop your feet and say this is unfair impeach him.. if you don’t like him try to get the peoples vote .
Nope, the people voted for Clinton, by nearly 3 million more votes, the Electoral college, voted to put in the President..... the American people, did not.

Y'all need to stop saying the American people voted for Donald Trump to be President, cuz they didn't choose him, the system of the electoral college did.
Yes America voted for trump, not 3 towns in California.. that’s the law of the land grow up little girl, a world of reality is about to hit you in 2020 you going to lose bad if you can’t grasp reality. You will lose the house and all your gains will be thrown away
Then give the President a fair impartial trial, and stop being a fraidy cat..... the American people deserve better, than that garbage of McConnell' s and the defendant's lawyers that he is trying to shove down our throats....
We are you had your chance to find evidence good luck

If all were fair in love, we wouldn't have messy divorces or battered mates And if all were fair in war we wouldn't have had Nuremberg Trials or we wouldn't have hanged the vile Tojo.

Trump could exonerate himself in a New York minute if he allowed his innocence to be affirmed under oath by his closest staff. Hiding non-security activities is a cover-up. But I understand why you don't want to hear evidence.

Don't worry....Tehran Nan to the rescue!

NkiPN4s.jpg

Maxine Waters is the poster child for bringing back IQ tests for voters.

If all were fair in love, we wouldn't have messy divorces or battered mates And if all were fair in war we wouldn't have had Nuremberg Trials or we wouldn't have hanged the vile Tojo.

Trump could exonerate himself in a New York minute if he allowed his innocence to be affirmed under oath by his closest staff. Hiding non-security activities is a cover-up. But I understand why you don't want to hear evidence.

What a crock! Even if he did what you say, you would make up some other BS to cloud the issue. That is why you are called a "NEVER" Trumper

Well before impeachment, some 100-110 House bills sit and grow moldy on McConnel's desk while he bleats about how, because of impeachment, nothing gets done.

Those bills are trash. Unless the Democrats take the Senate, they will never see the light of day.

And not "because of impeachment". Nothing gets done because there is no longer a point to compromise with the Democrats.

Oh, bullshit. Doing whatever the fuck you want (Cult45 Party) isn't 'compromise'. Sell your stupid elsewhere.

If all were fair in love, we wouldn't have messy divorces or battered mates

Such are not things of love.

And if all were fair in war we wouldn't have had Nuremberg Trials or we wouldn't have hanged the vile Tojo.

Why not?

But I understand why you don't want to hear evidence.

Again? Indeed. How many times should I have to hear it before making an assessment of it?

Well before impeachment, some 100-110 House bills sit and grow moldy on McConnel's desk while he bleats about how, because of impeachment, nothing gets done.

Those bills are trash. Unless the Democrats take the Senate, they will never see the light of day.

And not "because of impeachment". Nothing gets done because there is no longer a point to compromise with the Democrats.

Oh, bullshit. Doing whatever the fuck you want (Cult45 Party) isn't 'compromise'. Sell your stupid elsewhere.

You're a confused individual, I see.

Or

Though, there were no political parties at the time of our founders, and e State Legislators chose their State Senators at the time..... The founders would be ashamed of this Senate SCAM and SHAM of McConnell's.
No you need to stop being an entitled little brat the people of America voted for Donald Trump you can’t stop your feet and say this is unfair impeach him.. if you don’t like him try to get the peoples vote .
Nope, the people voted for Clinton, by nearly 3 million more votes, the Electoral college, voted to put in the President..... the American people, did not.

Y'all need to stop saying the American people voted for Donald Trump to be President, cuz they didn't choose him, the system of the electoral college did.
Yes America voted for trump, not 3 towns in California.. that’s the law of the land grow up little girl, a world of reality is about to hit you in 2020 you going to lose bad if you can’t grasp reality. You will lose the house and all your gains will be thrown away

Nah. I don't believe that's gonna happen, unless the Republicans cheat again.

And if all were fair in war we wouldn't have had Nuremberg Trials or we wouldn't have hanged the vile Tojo.

Why not?

Again? Indeed. How many times should I have to hear it before making an assessment of it?

How many times have you heard Bolton's testimony?

Why not?

How many times have you heard Bolton's testimony?

How many times has Schiff heard it? Why didn't he hear it before filing the case with the Senate?

You may be smarter than this, bw. Try harder. It's all a scam.

Forum List

Back