California Democrat Maxine Waters caught in new nepotism storm after paying daughter $192,000

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The MSM and their Dimocrat party will just shrug and move on.

1675262962057.png

US Rep. Maxine Waters is under scrutiny, again, after her daughter received more than $192,000 from her campaign fund to run her 'slate mailer' operation.
Karen Waters earned $192,300 for operating her mother's endorsement mailers between January 2021 and December 2022, according to Federal Election Commission filings.
The practice involves Waters, a popular California Democrat, accepting payments to appear on the mailers, a common practice in the state but notably rare for politicians on a federal level.

Hell, that happens every time she runs....So you hear the same thing every two years. Usually it's spread-out over several family members....Just the amount keeps going up....Inflation and all i guess. ;)

Sadly there's nothing illegal about it....Hell, in her district it's a badge of honor among the ferals.

Maxine Waters??
OMG, that bitch is still around?!
Seems to be a lot of mother/daughter conspiracy with women in politics. Just look at Nancy Pelosi, commissioning her own daughter to document 1/6.

China is eliminating corruption, they know what it does to a society. We don't have to mirror their system to understand that there is value in holding politicians to account.
China's justice system is way harsher than the US. Corrupt party members are usually never seen again.

What will be done? Nothing. If she is held accountable the domino's start to fall and politicians want no part of that.
I agree, but if we can just get one of them. They would start talking and bring the house of cards down. I would sacrifice Lindsay Graham, in a minute.

I agree, but if we can just get one of them. They would start talking and bring the house of cards down. I would sacrifice Lindsay Graham, in a minute.

My Congressman has been under investigation for like a year and a half. From most accounts, there are some real issues but what will happen? Nothing.

California Democrat Maxine Waters caught in new nepotism storm after paying daughter $192,000​

:rolleyes:

mrD7bDN.jpg

That bitch didnt want Sam Bankman Fried to testify before Congress.…then he got arrested just before he was going to testify.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Dems are so fucking corrupt.

BREAKING NEWS: Democrats Are Corrupt / Criminal As Hell

Other Headlines:
Water still wet
Fire Is Still Hot
Joe Is Still Veg-Head

Forum List

Back