Max the Boerboel

B L Zeebub

Nov 9, 2008
$padeswood 011.jpg clic on pic, he is 160 lbs

Why do you make him stand so still?

Let's see...160 pounds...all muscle...must cost $27.95/day to feed...or do you just let him have the neighbors pets?

Let's see...160 pounds...all muscle...must cost $27.95/day to feed...or do you just let him have the neighbors pets?
he has a pet passport and has traveled to Europe with us, for some reason he does not wish to travel to America even though I assured him that arse Dubya is not in power.

He costs about £0.75 a day, and reduces our household insurance premium by 30%.

He stands still because I tell him to, he will attack on my word to:eusa_angel:

My wife is a teacher, she would love to bring your dog to show and tell BZ (no, not that dog, your pet dog, pervert.)

She has several kids she would like eaten.

he has a pet passport and has traveled to Europe with us, for some reason he does not wish to travel to America even though I assured him that arse Dubya is not in power.

Owning some breeds here actually increases the premium on homeowners insurance - liability for attacks. Typically the breeds that will cost ya are pit bulls (of course), Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Chows, Akitas, Dobermans, etc.

Owning some breeds here actually increases the premium on homeowners insurance - liability for attacks. Typically the breeds that will cost ya are pit bulls (of course), Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Chows, Akitas, Dobermans, etc.
I offset all his costs against Tax, he is classed as a guard dog.

I have a beagle, the Satan of dogs.

It believes it is better to rule in hell than serve in heavan and creates hell where ever it can.

Forum List

Back