stop calling me the friggin cat lady.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
IMG_1683.jpg

this is me in the old comfie recliner...yes its the pits look wise but i still can fall asleep in it...but then i wake up wondering why i have no feeling in my legs

IMG_1684.jpg

this is my view most nights

IMG_1685.jpg

from bottom to top: clark (white and gray) beloved, can do no wrong cat....

tiff (the silver tabby) note she is stretched full length taking up as much room as she can

roland (black & white) hates air....

Last edited:
o hush you....my son keeps calling me the friggin cat lady....i protest but am unable to move for the ton of cats on top of it...

IMG_1683.jpg

this is me in the old comfie recliner...yes its the pits look wise but i still can fall asleep in it...but then i wake up wondering why i have no feeling in my legs

IMG_1684.jpg

this is my view most nights

IMG_1685.jpg

from bottom to top: clark (white and gray) beloved, can do no wrong cat....

tiff (the silver tabby) note she is stretched full length taking up as much room as she can

roland (black & white) hates air....

by the looks of your chair you need to invest in a spray bottle or squirt gun and when the furry faced bastard use it for a scratch post blast em one..not only is it harmless to the cat ..its great sport and it works well ..they will soon stop..in fact I found the ol spray bottle to be a excellent way of thwarting most negative cat habits

Last edited:
would you like to see the other recliner..that was brand new a month ago....cats didnt do it in...dogs...just little nibbles by the doberman..i love my old recliner...and now i am afraid to replace it...i have been slack and the cats are bad...they have them cardboard things but like that old recliner...i would never spray them with water...i do sometimes use a can of air...duster stuff..they hate that...so far the sofa is fairing pretty well...considering lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back