Matt Gaetz: "One of the Least Popular Members of Congress"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

"Unpopular" has been the go-to chant for the Media since George W. Bush, who was so unpopular that he was re-elected president. Of course he is "unpopular" with Republicans whose plans to coast along in Congress, going along with Democrat's most destructive economic policies only to rail against them at primary time.

"Unpopular" is an insult that is typically leveled by early-teen girls at slumber parties. However, in China and the Dems beloved Old Soviet Union, a senior politician becoming "unpopular," was often the opening chimes of his death knell.

Funny, for such an "unpopular" guy, the Democrats in Congress fell in line behind him with one hundred percent unanimity in the vote to oust McCarthy. Since they don't like Gaetz, their vote against McCarthy must have been based on knowing that he's not a fit man to be Speaker of the House. If there is a third possibility that a Dem can offer, I'll evaluate it fairly.

Here Gaetz seems pretty "popular" with the media:

Notice that for once, they interview a Republican and they actually let him speak instead of talking over him. They even shut up to listen to each other's questions, in their eagerness to hear what Gaetz has to say.

I never thought much of this guy, I'll be honest. His look seems to be a self parody, like Central Casting sent over an actor to play a sleazy congressman. But he is showing himself to be an actual defender of the United States' fiscal security. Sadly, that is rare among Republicans and of course, non-existent among Democrats.

Here he talks about how the U.S. is about to lose the dollar as the "gold standard" of currencies, i.e. "de-dollarization."

Gaetz-dog caught the car and Trump/Jordan jumped in and drove-off in it.

It's a toss-up who looks more foolish, Gaetz or the dems that got snookered into going along with him.

:laughing0301:
In what way was Gaetz left behind? The media cannot get enough of him.

Gaetz-dog caught the car and Trump/Jordan jumped in and drove-off in it.

It's a toss-up who looks more foolish, Gaetz or the dems that got snookered into going along with him.

:laughing0301:
NOPE! It is Gaetz that went along with Dems,

Dems didn't vote for McCarthy the first 15 times around, why should they have on this vacate vote? McCarthy never even approached any of them, to vote for him.....

Gaetz did the right thing. Business as usual has failed over decades. Change can be good.

remember, these idiots think it is just fine to over-spend by $33T. many of them have been there over 50 years and signed off on almost every dollar of over-spending.

God forbid someone says ENOUGH. Home O mac was not even doing the basic stuff he had agreed to (to get the job). Useless phony needed to go.

Democrats screwed themselves by helping to oust McCarthy.

Yeah, I'll admit it, the "creepy factor" of the dude precludes almost everything else to me....I just can't see past it.
I can see that, yes. He reminds me of a kid show called "Lazy Town," where actors had rubber masks and rubber hair to look like creepy adults.

Pelosi never would have taken this nonsense from Gaetz and his cohorts

They would have been exiled to some cloakroom and had their DNC campaign funds disappear

Look how she handled “the Squad” when they acted up

Pelosi was a strong leader while McCarthy reacts in terror

Pelosi never would have taken this nonsense from Gaetz and his cohorts

They would have been exiled to some cloakroom and had their DNC campaign funds disappear

Look how she handled “the Squad” when they acted up

Pelosi was a strong leader while McCarthy reacts in terror
I guess Pelosi should have taught McCarthy how to do it, given that they both pursue the same policies.

gaetzfgdjhdjdjj.jpg

gaetzjdyjfkfkfhjfdr.jpg

Forum List

Back