Matt Drudge tells Obama and Hillary - Give up YOUR guns.

Don't do much reading, do you. WaPo editor is just the latest in a long line to finally begin showing their true stripes.
Hell even Obama is starting to use Australia as an example of what he wants to do.

Of course most of us have known your true agenda since the debate over the GCA after Kennedy got popped.

Show me any proposed gun confiscation legislation

Shit, we can't even get a simple background check legislation passed. You think they can pass a law to confiscate guns?

"Camel's nose under the tent" has been the guiding principal of the anti-gun nuts since at least 64. You are either being naive or purposely dishonest.

Since 64?

Seems to be working so well. Shit, if we can't do a thing after twenty first graders are slaughtered ......it is unlikely we will ever do anything

Yes, you morons have been screaming for...and we've been caving in and allowing "reasonable" gun control laws and regs since Kennedy was assassinated in November of 63 (not counting the same BS in '32-34). You're right, all the laws you passed since haven't worked so well...so why do you want to continue doing the same thing yet again thinking it might get you a better result "this time"?

300 million guns and counting

Best we can hope for is patchwork legislation to slow the flow of guns to criminals and crazies. Republican pandering to the NRA has prevented all serious legislation

Oh for chris' sake...the gun ownership rate in this country was HIGHER back before you had all the gun control laws...yet the crime rate was much lower.

Quit regurgitating thoroughly discredited talking points you don't even understand and try using what little brains the good lord gave you to think for yourself and do some basic research of your cherry-picked, out-of-context facts.

Shit, we can't even get a simple background check legislation passed. You think they can pass a law to confiscate guns?

"Camel's nose under the tent" has been the guiding principal of the anti-gun nuts since at least 64. You are either being naive or purposely dishonest.

Since 64?

Seems to be working so well. Shit, if we can't do a thing after twenty first graders are slaughtered ......it is unlikely we will ever do anything

Yes, you morons have been screaming for...and we've been caving in and allowing "reasonable" gun control laws and regs since Kennedy was assassinated in November of 63 (not counting the same BS in '32-34). You're right, all the laws you passed since haven't worked so well...so why do you want to continue doing the same thing yet again thinking it might get you a better result "this time"?

Best we can hope for is patchwork legislation to slow the flow of guns to criminals and crazies. Republican pandering to the NRA has prevented all serious legislation

Oh for chris' sake...the gun ownership rate in this country was HIGHER back before you had all the gun control laws...yet the crime rate was much lower.

Quit regurgitating thoroughly discredited talking points you don't even understand and try using what little brains the good lord gave you to think for yourself and do some basic research of your cherry-picked, out-of-context facts.

Show me and we can talk

Since 64?

Show me and we can talk

No, you show me. Show me the correlation between gun ownership and gun violence. Many studies have tried and the consensus is that there is no correlation that can be proven. Claims that increased gun ownership reduces gun crime are no more provable than claims that less gun ownership decreases gun crime. If you think you can prove one or the other, it's on you to prove it. But you gotta provide the facts...not cherry-picked data from studies funded by one side or the other.

Best we can hope for is patchwork legislation to slow the flow of guns to criminals and crazies.

Sounds good to me. Everyone with a drunk driving conviction has proven they are a criminal and a psychopath and we need a law that says they can't have guns.

Yup - gun bans CAUSE gun violence by disarming the non-criminals who need a gun to defend themselves.

Best we can hope for is patchwork legislation to slow the flow of guns to criminals and crazies.

Sounds good to me. Everyone with a drunk driving conviction has proven they are a criminal and a psychopath and we need a law that says they can't have guns.

We do need laws keeping guns away from people suffering from depression and with exhibited psychotic problems

Since 64?

Show me and we can talk

No, you show me. Show me the correlation between gun ownership and gun violence. Many studies have tried and the consensus is that there is no correlation that can be proven. Claims that increased gun ownership reduces gun crime are no more provable than claims that less gun ownership decreases gun crime. If you think you can prove one or the other, it's on you to prove it. But you gotta provide the facts...not cherry-picked data from studies funded by one side or the other.

homocides_g8_countries_640x360_wmain.jpg

Now...guess which nation has the highest gun ownership rate?

As to your question of the correlation between gun ownership and gun violence....100% of gun violence is committed by gun owners

It's a standard argument I've run into several times when discussing this issue.

BY WHO? I mean, besides your strawman..
By gun grabbers. I told you, it's an argument I've run across multiple times in the past.

Ok, does a link exists to anyone who says that? And if so, why do you take such a silly argument seriously?
No, I do not keep links to internet debate boards. As for the other, who am I to say why people make such silly arguments? Apparently they believe it.

Thats what I thought. You find stupid people and present them as political heavy weights instead of idiots and you take them seriously since you are also unable to distinguish real debate from silly bomb throwers on message boards.

Thanks
If you think this is real debate, you have bigger problems to worry about.

Don't do much reading, do you. WaPo editor is just the latest in a long line to finally begin showing their true stripes.
Hell even Obama is starting to use Australia as an example of what he wants to do.

Of course most of us have known your true agenda since the debate over the GCA after Kennedy got popped.

Since 64?

We have thousands of gun laws. Are they working? That alone exposes the liberals' true agenda. They don't really want solutions, they want political hit points.

Show me and we can talk

As to your question of the correlation between gun ownership and gun violence....100% of gun violence is committed by gun owners
Not so. Much gun violence is committed by people who don't own the guns they use. In fact, gun owners are among the safest people to be around, especially concealed carry permit holders.

He's an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks that way.
Only an idiot would think he deserves gun protection and you don't. If they want us to give up guns then they should do so first as an example of how safe you are without them.

Since 64?

There was a time when school kids would bring a gun with them to school and go hunting on the way home. No schools got shot up.

Show me and we can talk

Moron...

He's an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks that way.
Only an idiot would think he deserves gun protection and you don't. If they want us to give up guns then they should do so first as an example of how safe you are without them.
You are safe, no one gives a fuck about you however they are still targets, for nutters like you.

"Liberals want a ban on private citizens having guns, but exemptions from the law for themselves."

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

It's gotten to the point that most conservatives don't even know what the truth is anymore, where lying comes as naturally to conservatives as breathing.

Since 64?

We have thousands of gun laws. Are they working? That alone exposes the liberals' true agenda. They don't really want solutions, they want political hit points.
We have laws, not control. Allow us to have true gun control and a gun death will become so rare here that it will be national news.

Show me and we can talk

Moron...

Given your posting history, you're in no position to refer to anyone as a 'moron.'

"Matt Drudge tells Obama and Hillary - Give up YOUR guns."

At least Drudge is consistent at being an idiot.
Why is he an idiot? They have security forces, with guns. Guns they won't ever give up because they need them for security yet they want you to give up yours.

If obie is so worried about guns then he should be the first to stop being protected by them. No chance he will do that because his life depends on being protected by them.

Forum List

Back