Matt Drudge tells Obama and Hillary - Give up YOUR guns.

He's an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks that way.

Only because you, like them, want others to give up their guns, but won't give up your own. No worries, I will defend your right to keep your substitute penis!
gawd more references to male genitalia...damn, son...you got it bad...

them blue balls gotta hurt. No worries, I gotta go shooting here in a bit, so if you stick around long enough you can finally get the last word and jizz all over your keyboard.

He's an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks that way.

Only because you, like them, want others to give up their guns, but won't give up your own. No worries, I will defend your right to keep your substitute penis!
gawd more references to male genitalia...damn, son...you got it bad...

them blue balls gotta hurt. No worries, I gotta go shooting here in a bit, so if you stick around long enough you can finally get the last word and jizz all over your keyboard.
last word

Unfortunately....300 million guns in circulation make it necessary for Obama and Hillary to have full time Secret Service protection

We have already lost enough Presidents to the second amendment

Washington and other Presidents were accosted and harrassed by armed citizens....yet didn't run out and ask for body guards. Indeed, in those days there were more firearms per capita than there are today...yet no President was assassinated until Lincoln...after he used plenty of arms himself to force the South to remain in the Union.

Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK, Ford, Reagan

Haven't we had enough?

Please. I got no problem with a reasonable level of security...but what they have now is so fking far overboard we might as well stick crowns on their heads. In fact, I don't think the Queen of England has the security these pussies have these days.

How many Queens have been shot at in your lifetime?

It is a lot easier for someone who has secret service protection to tell someone who lives in unprotected danger to give up their guns.

Who has told you to give up your gun? Are you a felon or a crazy?
Please read the title and premise of this thread before you make a self-righteous dick of yourself once again,

I did...who is advocating taking your guns away?

That is the failed premise of this thread

Unfortunately....300 million guns in circulation make it necessary for Obama and Hillary to have full time Secret Service protection

We have already lost enough Presidents to the second amendment

Washington and other Presidents were accosted and harrassed by armed citizens....yet didn't run out and ask for body guards. Indeed, in those days there were more firearms per capita than there are today...yet no President was assassinated until Lincoln...after he used plenty of arms himself to force the South to remain in the Union.

Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK, Ford, Reagan

Haven't we had enough?

Please. I got no problem with a reasonable level of security...but what they have now is so fking far overboard we might as well stick crowns on their heads. In fact, I don't think the Queen of England has the security these pussies have these days.

How many Queens have been shot at in your lifetime?

Plenty...you ain't never been to Hotel St in Honolulu on a Saturday night, apparently. :lol:

It is a lot easier for someone who has secret service protection to tell someone who lives in unprotected danger to give up their guns.

Please read the title and premise of this thread before you make a self-righteous dick of yourself once again,

Don't do much reading, do you. WaPo editor is just the latest in a long line to finally begin showing their true stripes.
Hell even Obama is starting to use Australia as an example of what he wants to do.

Of course most of us have known your true agenda since the debate over the GCA after Kennedy got popped.

Don't do much reading, do you. WaPo editor is just the latest in a long line to finally begin showing their true stripes.
Hell even Obama is starting to use Australia as an example of what he wants to do.

Of course most of us have known your true agenda since the debate over the GCA after Kennedy got popped.

Show me any proposed gun confiscation legislation

Shit, we can't even get a simple background check legislation passed. You think they can pass a law to confiscate guns?

Shit, we can't even get a simple background check legislation passed. You think they can pass a law to confiscate guns?

"Camel's nose under the tent" has been the guiding principal of the anti-gun nuts since at least 64. You are either being naive or purposely dishonest.

The bottom line remains, the fact that Hillary and Obama insist on having people around them with guns is proof that guns really DO work to protect people. They wail about how guns don't protect anyone, then hide behind their fully armed Secret Service detail.

Who is saying guns DO NOT protect people? I mean, besides the strawman?
It's a standard argument I've run into several times when discussing this issue.

BY WHO? I mean, besides your strawman..
By gun grabbers. I told you, it's an argument I've run across multiple times in the past.

Ok, does a link exists to anyone who says that? And if so, why do you take such a silly argument seriously?
No, I do not keep links to internet debate boards. As for the other, who am I to say why people make such silly arguments? Apparently they believe it.

"Camel's nose under the tent" has been the guiding principal of the anti-gun nuts since at least 64. You are either being naive or purposely dishonest.

Since 64?

Seems to be working so well. Shit, if we can't do a thing after twenty first graders are slaughtered ......it is unlikely we will ever do anything

Who is saying guns DO NOT protect people? I mean, besides the strawman?
It's a standard argument I've run into several times when discussing this issue.

BY WHO? I mean, besides your strawman..
By gun grabbers. I told you, it's an argument I've run across multiple times in the past.

Ok, does a link exists to anyone who says that? And if so, why do you take such a silly argument seriously?
No, I do not keep links to internet debate boards. As for the other, who am I to say why people make such silly arguments? Apparently they believe it.

Thats what I thought. You find stupid people and present them as political heavy weights instead of idiots and you take them seriously since you are also unable to distinguish real debate from silly bomb throwers on message boards.

Thanks

Who told you life was supposed to be fair? Oh right, no one.
And "normal" people aren't targets for gun nuts, they just get caught up in the fuckin' madness.

HAHAHA. More nonsense from the paid govt shills. Too funny.

Who told you life was supposed to be fair? Oh right, no one.
And "normal" people aren't targets for gun nuts, they just get caught up in the fuckin' madness.

HAHAHA. More nonsense from the paid govt shills. Too funny.

...and he/she's a sock account too. I go back and forth between Starkey and Bodecca on this one
I am neither you dumbasses. Learn how the fucking Internet works and how about being realistic as to why people in high places, who you hate, need protection?

I am neither you dumbasses. Learn how the fucking Internet works and how about being realistic as to why people in high places, who you hate, need protection?

People in high places live in gated communities and have less need of protection than ordinary people. THINK

People in high places live in gated communities and have less need of protection than ordinary people. THINK
Well Obama and Co. walk among the rest of us, and they are this:
bush_obama_target_Jan_26_2012.jpg

And next time take your own fucking advice...

Since 64?

Seems to be working so well. Shit, if we can't do a thing after twenty first graders are slaughtered ......it is unlikely we will ever do anything

Yes, you morons have been screaming for...and we've been caving in and allowing "reasonable" gun control laws and regs since Kennedy was assassinated in November of 63 (not counting the same BS in '32-34). You're right, all the laws you passed since haven't worked so well...so why do you want to continue doing the same thing yet again thinking it might get you a better result "this time"?

Since 64?

Yes, you morons have been screaming for...and we've been caving in and allowing "reasonable" gun control laws and regs since Kennedy was assassinated in November of 63 (not counting the same BS in '32-34). You're right, all the laws you passed since haven't worked so well...so why do you want to continue doing the same thing yet again thinking it might get you a better result "this time"?

300 million guns and counting

Best we can hope for is patchwork legislation to slow the flow of guns to criminals and crazies. Republican pandering to the NRA has prevented all serious legislation

Forum List

Back