massive new AMA survey shows how much Americans hate the expense, red tape, & skimpy coverage of their private insurance plans. But they love Medicare

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Medicare, when combined with private-sector Medicare Advantage Plans or Medicare Supplements, are an excellent blend of a public foundation and free market competition and innovation. We should all be on it, all have our own plans, and take a massive cost/administrative monkey off the backs of American employers.

Instead, we appear to be just fine with our stupid, seven-headed health care delivery/payment system:
  1. Individual Health/ACA
  2. Group
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Worker's Comp
  7. Indigent
Fucking ridiculous. Only in America.

get your government hands off my medicare!

It doesn't take a study to learn that.

I thought everyone knew that people hate their private insurance but don't hate medicare.

Medicare is a government program.

It’s stellar.
Paid into it a very long time. Turning out to be worth it.

I want to pay crushing premiums, huge out of pocket, not see the doctor I want, and die because I can't afford care!

Medicare is for losers & sane people.

get your government hands off my medicare!

Dont forget the AMA is a fascist left wing group
Doctors are mainly Republicans at least the white ones. My father was a doctor and alone in wanting socialized medicine. If you are GOP base you are wrong about everything. Lol but seriously.

private insurers scam the hell out of people
So keep voting for them, brainwashed functional moron. Lol.
voting for them ---hahahahahahahahahhaahahaha
Voting for Republicans who don't even like Obamacare, which they said was their own plan all these years lol the scumbags....
You left out brainwashed functional moron--Rupert Murdoch--change the channel. LMAO

Voting for Republicans who don't even like Obamacare, which they said was their own plan all these years lol the scumbags....
You left out brainwashed functional moron--Rupert Murdoch--change the channel. LMAO
Tell me when I'm wrong, brainwashed functional moron. Lol.

Tell me when I'm wrong, brainwashed functional moron. Lol.
There's not enough minutes in the day. BTW, you left Rupert out, you racist bastard.

hahhahahah Obamacare!!!!!!!
from a DEMOCRAT news site:
A former employee at an Affordable Care Act processing center in Wentzville recalls having so little work to do that she played board games while some co-workers slept.

Medicare, when combined with private-sector Medicare Advantage Plans or Medicare Supplements, are an excellent blend of a public foundation and free market competition and innovation. We should all be on it, all have our own plans, and take a massive cost/administrative monkey off the backs of American employers.

Instead, we appear to be just fine with our stupid, seven-headed health care delivery/payment system:
  1. Individual Health/ACA
  2. Group
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Worker's Comp
  7. Indigent
Fucking ridiculous. Only in America.

Countries with successful government health care are Cuba, Australia and Britain that I can think off immediately.

The problem is American still associates it with some communist ploy etc. That's ourw ignorance. The other is they won't accept their taxes pay g for some one else but gladly take their money when the big operations are required.

In 2007, in Australia, the prime minister toyed with the idea of abolishing Medicare and interfering with wages proposing reductions, and other benefits.
In a seat that had never been h erlf by another party, he was beaten by an ABC journalist.
There is little doubt, not even the wealthy wanted the system changed and they showed him the door for it.

So unless a country has never experienced government healthcare, they have no right to object to it because they know nothing about it.

It's absolutely insane a country like this doesn't have one. The reason is big health have corrupted every repig pollie on capitol hill.

Just prior to GWB leaving office, he gifted the big health companies 800 billion of borrowed money, attempting to make their systems more generous etc. Not one cent reached a sore leg. They trousered the lot and nothing was said.

That should explain the power and corruption that the repigs have allowed the health companies to have.

Forum List

Back