Massacre averted

Another way to get concealed weapons protection into school is to use the Troops to Teachers program that takes former military and transitions them to teaching jobs.

If the former military member, now a teacher is willing and trained to carry a concealed 9mm...then do it.

I'd bet most teachers, that are female, would feel safer if Joe the ex-Marine is working with them as a teacher and will run towards the gunfire instead of just hiding their students waiting for a gunman to corner them like what happened last week.

Who said that, dumbfuck?

Schools could use armed guards, most inner city schools already have guards to prevent "minority" students from shooting other minority students....this isn't new to Chicago, ask Obamination.

A mall can pay for guards, a church can do what they need, schools can do it based on the local population supporting it, etc.

McDonalds isn't going to need guards since they typically aren't a target.

Most anti-gun media and politicians cover up the story about the crazy gunman in Colorado that tried to pull off a massacre during church services at one of the largest churches in the US.

He was confronted by a GUARD with a GUN and the guard either killed him or he killed himself in the shootout.

Armed guards make a difference, not banning average people from owning a gun for their own protection.

Colorado Church Gunman Had Grudge Against Christian Group, Cops Say | Fox News

Your answer to the problem of gun violence is to have armed guards everywhere. What a great country that would be.

Name calling shows the weakness of your argument.

Actually...making up shit about what someone said is weakness and typical of you liberal scum.

Just calling you what you are isn't weak, mean, etc....just the truth.

You see when you always invent stuff conservatives didn't say to try to improve your argument, people realize you're full of shit.

Who said that, dumbfuck?

Schools could use armed guards, most inner city schools already have guards to prevent "minority" students from shooting other minority students....this isn't new to Chicago, ask Obamination.

A mall can pay for guards, a church can do what they need, schools can do it based on the local population supporting it, etc.

Your answer to the problem of gun violence is to have armed guards everywhere. What a great country that would be.

Actually...making up shit about what someone said is weakness and typical of you liberal scum.

You see when you always invent stuff conservatives didn't say to try to improve your argument, people realize you're full of shit.

Who said that, dumbfuck?

No one invented anything, except in your weak mind.

Since I have a BA Psychology....let's dive into your demented mind.

Someone said a good idea would be to have a guard at school, maybe even the local police if the locals support and pay for it.

Your demented fuck mind twists that into saying there will be people carrying guns behind every tree in the USA.

You see, you are fucked up and need to be locked up.....we'll call it Dumbsberger.

Back in the 80's my high school had one armed city policeman and one armed county deputy sheriff assigned along with 4 full time hall monitors who's job it was to keep everyone safe. It still didn't seem like enough especially when the school had over 5000 students, but it was. There was never trouble except for the occasional race fight or click fight.

Of course, this has been going on for decades.

My daughter's high school has a school guard, I'm not sure if he is a current policeman or not. He does call the local police after he detains kids for drugs, weapons, fights, etc.

The CT school being in one of the richest parts of the US....should have afforded a guard, but most likely their liberal mindset against guns helped cause this massacre. Now they will become conservatives....

Back in the 80's my high school had one armed city policeman and one armed county deputy sheriff assigned along with 4 full time hall monitors who's job it was to keep everyone safe. It still didn't seem like enough especially when the school had over 5000 students, but it was. There was never trouble except for the occasional race fight or click fight.

Someone said a good idea would be to have a guard at school, maybe even the local police if the locals support and pay for it.

Your demented fuck mind twists that into saying there will be people carrying guns behind every tree in the USA.

You see, you are fucked up and need to be locked up.....we'll call it Dumbsberger.

A BA is nothing to be bragging about.

Most anti-gun media and politicians cover up the story about the crazy gunman in Colorado that tried to pull off a massacre during church services at one of the largest churches in the US.

He was confronted by a GUARD with a GUN and the guard either killed him or he killed himself in the shootout.

Armed guards make a difference, not banning average people from owning a gun for their own protection.

Who pays for armed guards at every school , church, supermarket and park? Very realistic solution.

Idiot....BA in Economics too.

Who pays for armed guards at every school , church, supermarket and park? Very realistic solution.

Maybe we can use the money from all the benefits going to those that don't deserve them. Note I said those that DON'T deserve them...not everyone. Like wasting money on a phone for this thing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look, another liberal inventing shit I didn't say to make their point.

Why didn't you claim I want a gun in every home......

You should attempt graduate school, it was a stimulating experience for me.

Two BA s are still not a lot to be bragging about.

Hmmmm, let me see....public schools are owned by the city....and that city has a police department.

Oh yeah, the police can't send 1 cop to the school each school day on a rotating basis.....that would be too complex. Police rotate from different duties around the city throughout the year, so school duty would be a new mission.

Since liberals always talk about supporting police unions, a city can justify hiring more police for their city when they have a requirement to guard their city's schools.

you are serious? you are honestly blaming a political view for the senseless murder of children? you might want to take it down just a notch if you wish to be taken seriously.

Oh look, another liberal inventing shit I didn't say to make their point.Why didn't you claim I want a gun in every home......

Valerie is back? :D

Another poster successfully ducks the point as the elephant in the room sails over his tiny little head.

That being, of course, why would said crazy gunman conceive the idea of running amok with a gun in a church in the first place (duh?)?

Threads like this exhibit a sick mentality of paranoia that "everybody's out to get you" and that the antidote to violence is greater violence. Hey, what could go wrong?

Idiot....I have a MA and MBA too.....shut the fuck up.

I am possibly starting a PhD next year while I work full-time, I'm not impressed with your junior college credentials.....especially with a moniker "No Nukes"

Why "No Rocks, Sticks, Boo Boos, Cloudy Days...."

You should attempt graduate school, it was a stimulating experience for me.

Forum List

Back