Massacre averted

Well idiot....the point is to prevent idiots like you from getting guns in the first place, but if that fails....then gun you down in the parking lot before you can kill innocent people inside the church.

Most anti-gun media and politicians cover up the story about the crazy gunman in Colorado that tried to pull off a massacre during church services at one of the largest churches in the US.

He was confronted by a GUARD with a GUN and the guard either killed him or he killed himself in the shootout.

Armed guards make a difference, not banning average people from owning a gun for their own protection.

Colorado Church Gunman Had Grudge Against Christian Group, Cops Say | Fox News

Another poster successfully ducks the point as the elephant in the room sails over his tiny little head.

That being, of course, why would said crazy gunman conceive the idea of running amok with a gun in a church in the first place (duh?)?

Threads like this exhibit a sick mentality of paranoia that "everybody's out to get you" and that the antidote to violence is greater violence. Hey, what could go wrong?

The point being made is schools are public buildings that should be guarded by the public police department. If liberals oppose that then they are hypocrites, is that too deep for you?

We understand liberals oppose normal Americans defending themselves with guns from madmen out to kill school children....but maybe the police can be allowed to do it before the madman wins....eh?

Hmmmm, let me see....public schools are owned by the city....and that city has a police department.

Oh yeah, the police can't send 1 cop to the school each school day on a rotating basis.....that would be too complex. Police rotate from different duties around the city throughout the year, so school duty would be a new mission.

Since liberals always talk about supporting police unions, a city can justify hiring more police for their city when they have a requirement to guard their city's schools.

you are serious? you are honestly blaming a political view for the senseless murder of children? you might want to take it down just a notch if you wish to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Well idiot....the point is to prevent idiots like you from getting guns in the first place, but if that fails....then gun you down in the parking lot before you can kill innocent people inside the church.

Most anti-gun media and politicians cover up the story about the crazy gunman in Colorado that tried to pull off a massacre during church services at one of the largest churches in the US.

He was confronted by a GUARD with a GUN and the guard either killed him or he killed himself in the shootout.

Armed guards make a difference, not banning average people from owning a gun for their own protection.

Another poster successfully ducks the point as the elephant in the room sails over his tiny little head.

That being, of course, why would said crazy gunman conceive the idea of running amok with a gun in a church in the first place (duh?)?

Threads like this exhibit a sick mentality of paranoia that "everybody's out to get you" and that the antidote to violence is greater violence. Hey, what could go wrong?

1) If you had those degrees, you would not have said that you had a BA.
2) This is the Internet, why do you not say that you have two PhDs? It does not mean anything.

Idiot, it's clear you bit off more than you can chew thinking you are more educated and smarter than me. I studied among you liberals at one of the Top 5 public universities in the nation, so I know your kind very well.

So give up, you are going to lose every post. I'm not wasting more of my time with you, I could care less what you believe about my college degreeS. I don't need to lie about anything, period.

2) This is the Internet, why do you not say that you have two PhDs? It does not mean anything.

....aaaand YES he just ducked it again. Par for the course for the intellectually famished.

Needless to say the "everybody's an idiot except me" mentality goes hand-in-glove with the paranoia complex. I don't doubt that's what drives perpetrators like Murray and Lanza.

By the way, this "tragedy averted" had already killed people. It's in your own link:
The gunman believed to have killed four people in a pair of shooting sprees at a megachurch in Colorado Springs and a missionary training school near Denver...

But I can see how you might have missed that part of the story. It was buried all the way down in the first sentence.

And you want to call other people "idiots", "liberal scum", "demented" and "dumbfucks". :asshole:.
Can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
Your answer to the problem of gun violence is to have armed guards everywhere. What a great country that would be.

No idiot, it was a church member.

{Jeanne Assam, a church member who volunteers as a security guard, shot Murray, who was found with a rifle and two handguns, police said.

Assam said she believes God gave her the strength to confront Murray, keeping her calm and focused.}

When people are armed, they fight back, protecting themselves and others.

Idiot....the guard prevented the madman from going inside the church on Sunday morning where they had 500-1000 people inside.

Hmmm, you think he could've killed a couple people from 500-1000 targets.....eh dumbfuck?

The guard ran towards the gunshots of the first victims there, that's how it works.....most people can't forsee the future that some gunman is going to show up at the church on the specific date and time....despite what your demented mind believes.

I think you just post idiotic stuff here to laugh at yourself.

....aaaand YES he just ducked it again. Par for the course for the intellectually famished.

Needless to say the "everybody's an idiot except me" mentality goes hand-in-glove with the paranoia complex. I don't doubt that's what drives perpetrators like Murray and Lanza.

By the way, this "tragedy averted" had already killed people. It's in your own link:
The gunman believed to have killed four people in a pair of shooting sprees at a megachurch in Colorado Springs and a missionary training school near Denver...

But I can see how you might have missed that part of the story. It was buried all the way down in the first sentence.

And you want to call other people "idiots", "liberal scum", "demented" and "dumbfucks". :asshole:.
Can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
Idiot, it's clear you bit off more than you can chew thinking you are more educated and smarter than me. I studied among you liberals at one of the Top 5 public universities in the nation, so I know your kind very well.

So give up, you are going to lose every post. I'm not wasting more of my time with you, I could care less what you believe about my college degreeS. I don't need to lie about anything, period.

You are not very smart, you keep forgetting that anyone can claim anything on the internet. You are no doubt full of insecurity and have to be a big man on the message boards. Have fun. Say what you want, it does not matter.

Your answer to the problem of gun violence is to have armed guards everywhere. What a great country that would be.

No idiot, it was a church member.

{Jeanne Assam, a church member who volunteers as a security guard, shot Murray, who was found with a rifle and two handguns, police said.

Assam said she believes God gave her the strength to confront Murray, keeping her calm and focused.}

When people are armed, they fight back, protecting themselves and others.

A church needs a security guard, does this not set off any alarms for you?

Hmmmm, don't mess with gramps

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epZod2qyyN4]How to stop a massacre (PG-13 edition with improved sound effects) - YouTube[/ame]

You willing to give schools more money to make our kids safe?

Don't forget the money for gun safes in every room.

Training for the teachers. Days off for training.

Guns ammo.

And the lawsuits. The parents suing the schools for such a completely stupid idea.

Larry Pratt is going to hell. Be smart. Don't follow him.

People kill people? If you're on the other side of locked glass door -- unarmed. I'm laughing my ass off as you try to bust through while I call the police.

Last edited:
time to stop listening to these crazy gun nutters like they have anything to offer but death

Truth be told we do need to listen to the crazy gun nutters on this issue. Primarily because, if the manufacture and sale of 'guns' and gun accessories were to be made illegal today, there are still so many guns already out there, it would be a pointless exercise in politics and nothing else.

The answer lay in greater control over sales, and ending the 'casual sale' to unknown subjects, minimal background checks not withstanding. If that means understanding that all gun sales require a military style background check, taking 6 to 8 weeks, so be it.

Perhaps that background check should include every member of a household, not just the buyer...

If control means logging every bullet sold and creating a data base to make sure no Monkeys have thousands of rounds without good reason, so be it.

Banning all guns is not an option - fortunately there are other options, including those above as well as banning some guns. If the crazy gun nutters want anything, they'll give something, 'cause things are going to change soon.

it's a conspiracy, nemo

We could consider 'licensing' gun households with at least as much education involved as driving a car...

We could pass a law making the owner of a gun carry insurance for 'mishaps' and let the insurance company that would be paying the claim decide if they're a 'Crazy Monkey' who shouldn't be armed....

We could stop giving tax breaks to gun manufacturers and let the price of being armed rise...

:eusa_think:

A church needs a security guard, does this not set off any alarms for you?

Yes, our society is in meltdown. The left waged a 30 year culture war on the USA, this is the result.

Well shit happens!

What now? :dunno:

:salute: Survival of the Most Fit Monkeys is armed to the teeth and ready to protect what belongs to us. :eusa_eh: Whoever in the fuck WE are...

:dunno: What's next, Brother?

Praise The Lord and pass the ammo? Shall we get preemptive? Go out and shoot 'the left'? Whoever in the fuck THEY are :dunno:

Me? No skin off my nose either way.... I'm betting on all y'alls kids, not just mine.

:eusa_think: Imagine an up or down vote on "Guns in America"...
Now, imagine voting was limited to Monkeys 25 and under...​

How does your team do? :dunno:

Change is coming... Call that 'average prediction #2'.

Forum List

Back