Massacre averted

We could consider 'licensing' gun households with at least as much education involved as driving a car...

We could pass a law making the owner of a gun carry insurance for 'mishaps' and let the insurance company that would be paying the claim decide if they're a 'Crazy Monkey' who shouldn't be armed....

We could stop giving tax breaks to gun manufacturers and let the price of being armed rise...

:eusa_think:

Hey, I think you're on to something. Don't ban guns, just tax 'em out of existence....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw[/ame]

We could consider 'licensing' gun households with at least as much education involved as driving a car...

We could pass a law making the owner of a gun carry insurance for 'mishaps' and let the insurance company that would be paying the claim decide if they're a 'Crazy Monkey' who shouldn't be armed....

We could stop giving tax breaks to gun manufacturers and let the price of being armed rise...

:eusa_think:

Hey, I think you're on to something. Don't ban guns, just tax 'em out of existence....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw[/ame]

That routine ROCKS! :rock:

Pun totally intended!

Most anti-gun media and politicians cover up the story about the crazy gunman in Colorado that tried to pull off a massacre during church services at one of the largest churches in the US.

He was confronted by a GUARD with a GUN and the guard either killed him or he killed himself in the shootout.

Armed guards make a difference, not banning average people from owning a gun for their own protection.

Colorado Church Gunman Had Grudge Against Christian Group, Cops Say | Fox News

Who pays for armed guards at every school , church, supermarket and park? Very realistic solution.

Maybe we can use the money from all the benefits going to those that don't deserve them. Note I said those that DON'T deserve them...not everyone. Like wasting money on a phone for this thing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Or worse..and more money....tax cuts to the fucking rich. Sure, you can go to that idiot. How much money are we actually wasting on her? How much are we wasting by giving tax cuts to the rich?

Oh yeah, the police can't send 1 cop to the school each school day on a rotating basis.

Surprisingly, you have a good idea. But that's still not the answer.Banning extended magazines and assault weapons sure would help.

Well shit happens!

What now? :dunno:

:salute: Survival of the Most Fit Monkeys is armed to the teeth and ready to protect what belongs to us. :eusa_eh: Whoever in the fuck WE are...

:dunno: What's next, Brother?

Praise The Lord and pass the ammo? Shall we get preemptive? Go out and shoot 'the left'? Whoever in the fuck THEY are :dunno:

Me? No skin off my nose either way.... I'm betting on all y'alls kids, not just mine.

:eusa_think: Imagine an up or down vote on "Guns in America"...
Now, imagine voting was limited to Monkeys 25 and under...​

How does your team do? :dunno:

Change is coming... Call that 'average prediction #2'.

Put down the crack pipe.

When I was younger, all the hippies and other Marxists swore that as the WWII generation faded they would get rid of that damned constitution and the rights of speech, religion, and defense that are protected by it - just as you swear now that the next generation will do.

It never happened, and gun sales are at an all time high - for fear that you and the others of the left will move to revoke civil rights.

The fact is that the GOP is deluded in thinking they can stop abortion - it's set in stone. And the Bolsheviks are deluded in thinking you can revoke the 2nd amendment - it's water under the bridge. You can scream and dance, but with 250 million firearms in the nation, your antics are meaningless.

Blaming America's gun problems on the left is ridiculous, even for you.

America doesn't have a gun problem. Prior to 1980 - there never was a mass shooting like this, even though guns were easier to get and more wide spread. America has a culture problem, where violence is promoted in Rap videos, where "Gangsta" is promoted to children as young as 3, get tatted up homie, gotsa beez strappin yo. Hang dem pantz down to yo neez foo. We be gangsta cuz - it be coo.

Jay-Z be owninz da Nat's fucka, he beez GANSTA - sho nuff da merikan dream homie. Gotsa kill dem mofos dun pissed you off sucka...

Yeah, what's the real problem with why people go on killing sprees?

Oh yeah, the police can't send 1 cop to the school each school day on a rotating basis.

Surprisingly, you have a good idea. But that's still not the answer.Banning extended magazines and assault weapons sure would help.

No it wouldn't. Furthermore, it would violate the 2nd Amendment.

I realize that isn't an issue for fascists like you.

Or worse..and more money....tax cuts to the fucking rich. Sure, you can go to that idiot. How much money are we actually wasting on her? How much are we wasting by giving tax cuts to the rich?

The government doesn't "waste" any money on the rich, dumbfuck. It's their money, not the government's.

You willing to give schools more money to make our kids safe?

Don't forget the money for gun safes in every room.

the guns would be in a holster, not in a safe. Only a complete moron would think the later is a good idea.

Training for the teachers. Days off for training.

They can take the training in the summer.

Guns ammo.

$250 for each gun. $20 for ammo.

And the lawsuits. The parents suing the schools for such a completely stupid idea.

"A stupid idea" isn't the basis for a lawsuit.

No we can't. that violates the 2nd Amendment.

ditto

What "tax breaks?"

Hmmmm, let me see....public schools are owned by the city....and that city has a police department.

Oh yeah, the police can't send 1 cop to the school each school day on a rotating basis.....that would be too complex. Police rotate from different duties around the city throughout the year, so school duty would be a new mission.

Since liberals always talk about supporting police unions, a city can justify hiring more police for their city when they have a requirement to guard their city's schools.

Fuk that. It's people like you causing the increased risk. SO heres what we do. Every gun and box of ammo will have a tax put in place to pay for the guards in the schools.
Now I am thinking the tax will have to be rather substantial. Or we could call it an insurance premium paid by the gun and ammo manufactuer. Whatever. But we aint taxing people that want nothing to do with armed guards in schools. Thats crazy.

And on the inner city schools needing protection from one another. Gee and it was a semi rural, very affulent area that is experiencing the effects of ignorant fuking gun lovers that buy assault weapons and don't have enough sense to lock them up. Fuking had 300k in income a year. And scared of the boogie man. Buy a security alarm system. Had to have all them weapons. With a crazy son in the house. You probably call that responsible gun ownership, don't ya. And you want to infer that inner cities have problems. Fuk that.

Blaming America's gun problems on the left is ridiculous, even for you.

America doesn't have a gun problem. Prior to 1980 - there never was a mass shooting like this, even though guns were easier to get and more wide spread. America has a culture problem, where violence is promoted in Rap videos, where "Gangsta" is promoted to children as young as 3, get tatted up homie, gotsa beez strappin yo. Hang dem pantz down to yo neez foo. We be gangsta cuz - it be coo.

Jay-Z be owninz da Nat's fucka, he beez GANSTA - sho nuff da merikan dream homie. Gotsa kill dem mofos dun pissed you off sucka...

Yeah, what's the real problem with why people go on killing sprees?

You are blaming Gangsta rap on all liberals? The men who go on killing sprees are mentally ill. Do you realise how many Americans are on meds? It is shocking.

Last edited:
You are blaming Gangsta rap on all liberals? The men who go on killing sprees are mentally ill. Do you realise how many Americans are on meds? It is shocking.

I'm blaming the disintegration of civil society on the culture war, which has been successfully waged by the left for the purpose of creating mayhem.

Forum List

Back