Massachusetts High School Faces Pregnancy Boom

NOTHING -- no amount of training -- will spare you second-guesing yourself on THAT. Ever.

I'll bet.

Once you have time to reflect on your decisions, that is.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I remember hearing on a news report that they wanted to raise their children together. Maybe their close friendships and the yearning to raise their kids together was motive for this....just an idea. I know I heard it, but there could definately be more to it than this.

According to the news reports today, the only person who said there was a "pregnancy pact" was the principal of the school who now suddenly has no recollection of where that information came from.

According to the news reports today, the only person who said there was a "pregnancy pact" was the principal of the school who now suddenly has no recollection of where that information came from.

Oh....hmm...That's a very interesting bit of info. It must have just been one wild-ass party. Even so, what are the odds that 17 girls would become pregnant at the same time. It had to have been a planned event whether or not there was an actual "pact" or not. Either that or the moon alligned with one of our other planets and they all became fertile myrtles at the same time...

But what about the school nurse (s)? They said that the girls seemed disappointed when they found out that they WEREN'T pregnant. Has any investigation gone into that story?

Forum List

Back