Massachusetts High School Faces Pregnancy Boom

that may be true.. but I couldnt resist making a comment about abstinance only programs.

I'm aware. Abstinance only programs are just people living in denial. They can't differentiate between their ideals and reality.

I didn't rely on the school however. I taught my daughter "abstinence only," then put her on the pill.:cool:

hehehe..

werd. This kind of education begins at home. Clearly, these little bitches werent getting a decent foundation in the parenting department.

hehehe..

werd. This kind of education begins at home. Clearly, these little bitches werent getting a decent foundation in the parenting department.

Not really so weird, and I agree with you. When the school decided to take parenting on itself and teach my daughter about sex, I sat her ass down and explained it to her in depth and made sure she know what I wanted her know, not just what the school did.

When she was old enough, and boys suddenly became objects of more than just nuisances put on Earth to ruin little girls' lives, I put her on the pill and made sure she understood this would not save her nor whichever scroungey little bastard put his hands on Daddy's little angel if they got caught, but I expected her to be responsible and take whatever precautions were available because shit happens.

I was a single dad for quite a few years is why this particular job was handled by me. The REALLY traumatic one was her first period. I handled THAT like a true Drill Instructor.:badgrin:

my high school GF was on accutane and had to be put on birth control in lue of the potential for birth defects. That was probabaly a good thing even though accutane has been in the news lately otherwise.

im all for better parenting. It seems to me that a LOT of things that we blame on schools are rooted in pathetic parenting. It's a shame that, for so many, a public school must compensate for what is lacking at home.

oooh...that poor girl! :salute:

:eusa_whistle:

You could say that. She was FAR more traumatized than I was. I went to the store, brought back just about evrything they sold, explained what each item was for and how they were used and told her to read the instructions if she needed any more help, gave her the scientific explanation of exactly what was happening and sent her on her way to the bathroom.

Then I called my girlfriend and told he she might want to come over and make sure my daughter understood everything because while I can recite what I know, I have no actual experience in the matter.

When the Marines forces you to stand in front of 80 people and give commands, classes and what have you, it comes in handy. You just blank out the personal realtionship with anyone in your audience and deliver your class.

did you show her the infamous "condom on a banana" trick?

hilarious!

GunnyL opines
When the Marines forces you to stand in front of 80 people and give commands, classes and what have you, it comes in handy. You just blank out the personal realtionship with anyone in your audience and deliver your class.

Good practice for when you have to order men that you've come to know and like, into harm's way, isn't it?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I have noticed this among Catholics, seems their religion is stronger than their biological impulses and they do the biological with any connection to the brain. We have friends where almost all the girls through 3 generations had to get married. All have nice lives though.

Definately, now if we can convince the poverty-level, Catholic, hispanics to use some birth-control....

Tell THAT one to all the girls at the all female Catholic High School I attended. Everyone from my graduating class at one point had either had an abortion or a pregnancy scare. Believe me when I tell you biological urges outweighed ANY religious theme.

You know what they say about those Catholic school girls......:eek:

What I'm keying on is the report that these girls made a pact. That's a whole different dynamic than having sex for thrills. What is it that made them get together, presumeably as a group or at least under the leadership of one or several and decide to have babies?

I would think that these girls realize that pregancy is not the end, that nine months after conception a human baby is issued and thus there is something more to this pact that has yet to be revealed. Their disappointment may hinge on the group timing, pregnant together, birth together, motherhood together. I don't think we should underestimate these girls and their purpose(s).

So, it would be very enlightening to see the results of interviews with these young women on their motives, their expectations, their alliances and so on.

It's not a sex thing, but a serious pact, a binding agreement, a covenant, between them to start something new or different.

This bears watching as it may, via the "grapevine," spread to other communities if young girls see something better than the present way of living.

I note there is no men in this equation, just women and babies to be.
Men may, in their view, be the problem with their lives and thus are useful only for breeding. Wasn't there a movie about this some time back?

Last edited:
What I'm keying on is the report that these girls made a pact. That's a whole different dynamic than having sex for thrills. What is it that made them get together, presumeably as a group or at least under the leadership of one or several and decide to have babies?

I would think that these girls realize that pregancy is not the end, that nine months after conception a human baby is issued and thus there is something more to this pact that has yet to be revealed. Their disappointment may hinge on the group timing, pregnant together, birth together, motherhood together. I don't think we should underestimate these girls and their purpose(s).

So, it would be very enlightening to see the results of interviews with these young women on their motives, their expectations, their alliances and so on.

It's not a sex thing, but a serious pact, a binding agreement, a covenant, between them to start something new or different.

This bears watching as it may, via the "grapevine," spread to other communities if young girls see something better than the present way of living.

I note there is no men in this equation, just women and babies to be.
Men may, in their view, be the problem with their lives and thus are useful only for breeding. Wasn't there a movie about this some time back?

I remember hearing on a news report that they wanted to raise their children together. Maybe their close friendships and the yearning to raise their kids together was motive for this....just an idea. I know I heard it, but there could definately be more to it than this.

I remember hearing on a news report that they wanted to raise their children together. Maybe their close friendships and the yearning to raise their kids together was motive for this....just an idea. I know I heard it, but there could definately be more to it than this.

You may be onto something there, BrianH.

Don't we all sense that community is missing in most of our lives?

hehehe..

I agree. Little girls fucking just to get pregnant, and not a one of them thinking for a second... "hey, are you all sure this is a good idea?" What the hell were their parents teaching them?

And I also heard that among the fathers was a 24 year old HOMELESS man... those girls are all fucking morons... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back