MASS SHOOTING: Louisville Bank Multiple victims

Naw...I know you MAGA types. You listen to FOX or Newsmax or one of the stations that tell you what you want to hear. No need to respond.
Nope, no Maga here. No hats, no pins or buttons. In fact, I wish we had a viable third party as the divisiveness of these two parties is ripping this country in half.
I believe in the Constitution and the rights inherently spoken in the constitution.
I'm fiscally, economically, conservative and believe in the free market (with vices and crony capitalism in check) and believe that each person has inherent personal freedoms and also personally culpable for their position in life.
I am also socially moderate and liberal. Let people love and marry who they want. But I do feel that trans movement is going too far and is being pushed to the point that it is infringing on the rights of parents to teach their children how they wish to be taught. There are a whole host of issues that I could list, but I won't
I firmly believe that a middle ground exists, where actual bipartisan can nurture and move our country forward. But, most are too set in their ways and worship their political idols, agendas and parties.

I'm fiscally, economically, conservative and believe in the free market (with vices and crony capitalism in check) and believe that each person has inherent personal freedoms and also personally culpable for their position in life.

So, who do you vote for?

Or even worse, a far right, unhinged, election denying, MAGA. They are the ones one the edge.
This guy was a Trump hater.

". . . Sturgeon also posted political memes, mainly mocking conservatives, former President Donald Trump and Fox News, on several subreddits, including “DankMemes,” “F***thealtright,” and “trollychromosome,” along with “Leopardsatemyface.” He posted a meme in July 2020 on the “f***thealtright” subreddit of a cartoon of a musclar figure responding to someone asking how he got his muscles by saying, “Every time Trump tweets some racist s*** …. I do one push up.”
7hs8h5.jpg

So, who do you vote for?
It's a terrible conundrum. Primarily conservatives, as I feel that platform is loyal to the constitution. But I think we can do better in many areas socially when it comes to healthcare and education. I don't want the gov't in control of healthcare, but I think that there has to be a better solution than what we have today. But that's an entirely different conversation.

Well, wait here, and I'll go back to college and get a criminology degree, then come back to explain this to you.

Are you seriously saying there's NO value in studying the motivations for criminal behavior like this? No wonder you're so fixated on the GUN, your brain seems incapable of actual thought. You are the physical embodiment of intellectual laziness.
You‘re awfully defensive when asked a simple question. Is there a reason you’re flinging insults at me? I haven’t insulted your intelligence.

Your response to me was that “the WHY is exponentially more important than the HOW”. I challenged you to explain what we could learn from the why and how that would be of use to us. Your response is that you’re unable to explain this because you don’t have the appropriate degree.

So I think it’s fair to assume that you can’t back up your claim then. You’re welcome to lash out with more childish insults, but that doesn’t seem like an effective way to make your point and only seems to confirm what I already said.

JUST IN: Five victims are confirmed dead in downtown Louisville, KY and the "active shooter" threat has been "neutralized," according to the Deputy Police Chief. America is the only so-called civilized nation where this is a recurring daily and weekly issue.

It's the only country with a press that reports anything without checking with a Mullah or a govt. political officer first. Well, except for the Democrats and their shills.

Nope, no Maga here. No hats, no pins or buttons. In fact, I wish we had a viable third party as the divisiveness of these two parties is ripping this country in half.
I believe in the Constitution and the rights inherently spoken in the constitution.
I am also socially moderate and liberal. Let people love and marry who they want. But I do feel that trans movement is going too far and is being pushed to the point that it is infringing on the rights of parents to teach their children how they wish to be taught. There are a whole host of issues that I could list, but I won't
I firmly believe that a middle ground exists, where actual bipartisan can nurture and move our country forward. But, most are too set in their ways and worship their political idols, agendas and parties.
You're a little young I guess, the trans movement did not just start, some say it's been around since ancient times and some say it started in the 60's. What is around today that wasn't around even in the 60's is social media and right winger's grooming other right winger's to hate anyone that doesn't think and act like them.

When did the trans rights movement start?

1969 Transgender and gender-noncomforming people are among those who resisted arrest in a routine bar raid on the Stonewall Inn in New York City's Greenwich Village, thus helping to ignite the modern LGBT rights movement.
Who was the first trans female?

Christine Jorgensen (May 30, 1926 – May 3, 1989) was an American trans woman who was the first person to become widely known in the United States for having sex reassignment surgery.

Many more but some would not post of the timeline in PDF.

Anyway this has been around forever.

It's a terrible conundrum. Primarily conservatives, as I feel that platform is loyal to the constitution. But I think we can do better in many areas socially when it comes to healthcare and education. I don't want the gov't in control of healthcare, but I think that there has to be a better solution than what we have today. But that's an entirely different conversation.

That has to be hard since there are almost zero conservatives running for anything these days

Not really.....almost all political violence in this country, including the year long burning, looting and murders in our country were by blm and antifa, democrat party brown shirts........then you have the latest shooters....leftwingers by far in the last 4...

Great point, have we had one mass shooter revealed to be an NRA member? A member of the organization MOST blamed for every single mass shooting incident?

You really think conservatives are "loyal to the constitution" after J6? Really? Did you watch the attempted insurrection or were you on another planet. And the MAGA crowd continues to try and destroy our electoral system with election denials and purging local electoral boards. You really think these people are "loyal to the consitution?"

You really think conservatives are "loyal to the constitution" after J6? Really? Did you watch the attempted insurrection or were you on another planet. And the MAGA crowd continues to try and destroy our electoral system with election denials and purging local electoral boards. You really think these people are "loyal to the consitution?"

Oh....that explains it!🙄

You MAGA roots are showing.

First, I think labeling J6 an "insurrection" is hyperbole to the max. If that was an insurrection, that was the worst attempt at an insurrection in the history of civilization. It was a stupid protest by a bunch of trumpers who worship a political idol and an egotistical narcissist.
The electoral college has been debated every time someone wins the popular vote but loses due to the electoral college system: Bush Jr. in 2000 and Trump. Democrats brought up the conversation both times.

And keep in mind, if the people feel the gov't is at the point of tyranny (which I'm not sure has been defined), overthrowing the gov't is the right of the people.

The FBI, and blm and antifa rioters who dressed as Trump supporters.....? Yes...they should go to prison.
So you have no problem with imprisoning the people who went to prison over Jan 6. Those people deserve to rot in prison, right?

7hslw3.jpg

You‘re awfully defensive when asked a simple question. Is there a reason you’re flinging insults at me? I haven’t insulted your intelligence.

Your response to me was that “the WHY is exponentially more important than the HOW”. I challenged you to explain what we could learn from the why and how that would be of use to us. Your response is that you’re unable to explain this because you don’t have the appropriate degree.

So I think it’s fair to assume that you can’t back up your claim then. You’re welcome to lash out with more childish insults, but that doesn’t seem like an effective way to make your point and only seems to confirm what I already said.

Please spare me. You've acted like a petulant child throughout this entire thread (T's and P's anyone? Anyone? T's and P's?). There are plenty of posters worth my respect and you at the moment are nowhere near being on that list. The reason you give so little cred to the idea of 'why' is because that is less important to you than using the the bodies of the dead as your own personal soap box. Regarding my personal experience outside one college criminology class, I am neither a chemical engineer nor a geologist, but I know that it takes oil and gasoline to run my vehicle. Similarly, there are psychologists making careers out of studying what drives a person to become a mass shooter, the WHY in other words. Officials on-site could see immediately the HOW, but the WHY is still being sorted out, away from public view - see post #389.

A brief sample;
Peterson: We’re not trying to create excuses or say they shouldn’t be held responsible. This is really about, what is the pathway to violence for these people, where does this come from? Only then can we start building data-driven solutions that work. If we’re unwilling to understand the pathway, we’re never going to solve this.
The common thing to say about mass shooters is that they have mental health issues, but that’s often misleading. This has been studied in a variety of ways. A majority of mass shooters are not suffering from a diagnosed mental illness. It’s mostly the circumstances that drive them to do what they do, not an underlying disease.

In the last week, more than 30 people have died in three separate mass shootings in Gilroy, El Paso and Dayton, Ohio. We believe that analyzing and understanding data about who commits such massacres can help prevent more lives being lost.

Second, practically every mass shooter we studied had reached an identifiable crisis point in the weeks or months leading up to the shooting. They often had become angry and despondent because of a specific grievance. For workplace shooters, a change in job status was frequently the trigger. For shooters in other contexts, relationship rejection or loss often played a role. Such crises were, in many cases, communicated to others through a marked change in behavior, an expression of suicidal thoughts or plans, or specific threats of violence.

Forum List

Back