MASS SHOOTING: Louisville Bank Multiple victims

Time to move along. The next mass shooting may be just days away. The repubs have vomited the term "thoughts and prayers" enough over the last few shooting to nauseate most Americans. They are not going to even allow a study on how to reduce gun violence. Those checks from the NRA are just toooooo sweet to be concerned about a few dead kids.

Hi Jim. The poster who 'vomited' the most 'T's and P's' throughout this thread is the one you're replying to, approximately 12 times in fact. An excellent way to further the conversation if you ask me.

And since you seem to be an expert on all things NRA, maybe you can answer the question I've already asked in this thread; how many NRA members have been mass shooters? Surely the organization blamed for EVERY mass shooting incident in this country should at least have some tangential connection to ONE perpetrator, other than stopping the incident in question of course.
The NRA is LITERALLY paying members of the repub party to block...EVEN A STUDY on how to stop mass shootings. They have blood on their hands.

The NRA is LITERALLY paying members of the repub party to block...EVEN A STUDY on how to stop mass shootings. They have blood on their hands.

Gotcha, so you can't give a number. No worries, I googled and couldn't find one either. Very odd.

Also, check with your buddy XC, who has advised multiple times in this very thread that studies which you claim the NRA are blocking would serve no purpose. Nothing apparently is gained from studying the behaviors, motivations, reasons, WHYs mass shooters partake of said activity.

Gotcha, so you can't give a number. No worries, I googled and couldn't find one either. Very odd.

Also, check with your buddy XC, who has advised multiple times in this very thread that studies which you claim the NRA are blocking would serve no purpose. Nothing apparently is gained from studying the behaviors, motivations, reasons, WHYs mass shooters partake of said activity.
Blah Blah Blah...the NRA is PAYING to keep a a study on how to prevent gun violence from being funded. Proof that they are complicit in mass shooting.

14ec911d535cd36c.png

and banks, and businesses?

Why spend money on a study, when we already see the trends and patterns with mass shooters? The firearm hasn't changed in 100+ years .. what has?
Did you say the firearm has not changed in 100 years? Did the army use AK-15 in WW1? That was stupidest comment I have ever read on USMB. Stupid comment from a stupid MAGA.

PLEASE GROW A BRAIN!

Did you say the firearm has not changed in 100 years? Did the army use AK-15 in WW1? That was stupidest comment I have ever read on USMB. Stupid comment from a stupid MAGA.

PLEASE GROW A BRAIN!
Did hand-held automatic weapons exist in WW1? Gosh .. doesn't take a whole lot of research to realize the same capabilities were available over 100 years ago .. Even an extremely popular weapon, the 1911, is still available. Any idea what year it was released after prototypes?

The AR-15, designed in the 1950s, has been available for civilian purchase for 60+ ish years. It's okay Scarecrow .. if YOU only had a brain..

scarecrow.jpg

Last edited:
Did hand-held automatic weapons exist in WW1? Gosh .. doesn't take a whole lot of research to realize the same capabilities were available over 100 years ago .. Even an extremely popular weapon, the 1911, is still available. Any idea what year it was released after prototypes?

The AR-15, designed in the 1950s, has been available for civilian purchase for 60+ ish years. It's okay Scarecrow .. if YOU only had a brain..

scarecrow.jpg
maga and the nra are responsible for thousands of lives. The next voting generation is gonna crush the gun loving maga cult. The GOP will go down with them.

maga and the nra are responsible for thousands of lives. The next voting generation is gonna crush the gun loving maga cult. The GOP will go down with them.
I see .. so something else has changed besides those evil firearms. What? Let's say liberals get their wet dream of stripping Americans of firearms and ignoring the 2nd Amendment. How will that fix what has changed?

Won't that set a precedent of stripping other rights and grant more government power?

I see .. so something else has changed besides those evil firearms. What? Let's say liberals get their wet dream of stripping Americans of firearms and ignoring the 2nd Amendment. How will that fix what has changed?

Won't that set a precedent of stripping other rights and grant more government power?
Liar...the maga mantra...."the left is gonna take away your guns." I own many guns. No one is trying to take away guns. maga wants to allow EVERYONE including the mentally ill to have guns.

The voters will decide whether guns or kids lives are more important. You are a waste.

Liar...the maga mantra...."the left is gonna take away your guns." I own many guns. No one is trying to take away guns. maga wants to allow EVERYONE including the mentally ill to have guns.

The voters will decide whether guns or kids lives are more important. You are a waste.
You mentioned growing a brain .. what part of Biden's agenda to pressure congress to send a gun control bill, including heavy restrictions / abolishment of AR-15 rifles, aren't you understanding?

Mental illness needs to be the focus, and evidently Biden is smoking they same thing you are. Again .. what has changed since weapons have not .. can't answer that .. scarecrow?

You mentioned growing a brain .. what part of Biden's agenda to pressure congress to send a gun control bill, including heavy restrictions / abolishment of AR-15 rifles, aren't you understanding?

Mental illness needs to be the focus, and evidently Biden is smoking they same thing you are. Again .. what has changed since weapons have not .. can't answer that .. scarecrow?
Waste

Forum List

Back